Easley, SC 29642 Map · Phone number

About Hullabaloo Events

Hullabaloo Events is an event design and coordination firm serving the entire Southeast. We are passionate about creating an event that is truly reflective of each client's personality. Whether it is a bridesmaids luncheon, rehearsal dinner or the wedding itself, Hullabaloo Events will make sure every detail is taken care of.

If we can assist you in planning your special day please feel free to contact us at 864.419.6281 to schedule your consultation.

SuttlesBarnesTiffineyPhotographyIMG0232low
The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen
The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen
Intimate Gatherings,  Rehearsal Dinner ready, Natural elements
Intimate Gatherings, Rehearsal Dinner ready, Natural elements
Bridal procession
Bridal procession
A bride and her best girls!
A bride and her best girls!
Couple's kiss
Couple's kiss
SuttlesBarnesTiffineyPhotographyIMG0232low

4 Reviews for Hullabaloo Events

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 12/11/2010

Alison is wonderful! My wedding day was the best day ever thanks to her. Without her, I probably would have eloped! She took the wedding stress away from my mom and me so we could enjoy the day. I strongly recommend her!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2010

Alison, Hullabaloo Events, helped me make every single one of my wedding dreams come true! She was able to calm my nerves, allow me to be realistic, she understood me and helped put my thoughts into words/actions. She was there for me the entire weekend of the wedding... I had no idea how much that was going to help me until the day came! If you are on the fence of using a planner, USE ONE! This is your ONE day that you have been dreaming about since you were a little girl... there is no reason why YOU should ever be stressed out on that day. Alison made sure that I was able to enjoy EVERY second of my wedding... and I did!!!

Meredith · Married on 05/16/2009

Alison is AMAZING period!!! She made everything so easy for me and my family!! Not only is Alison amazing at what she does, but she is an amazing person! If you are planning a wedding or a party contact Alison!!!

Hullabaloo Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,086.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Olivia Griffin Photography
    Olivia Griffin Photography Wedding Photographers

Allison is amazing and super calm...something every bride needs on their wedding day.

• Fort Mill Photography
    Fort Mill Photography Wedding Photographers

We had the opportunity to work with Hullabaloo Events for the first time this past December in York SC. The attention to detail that went into this event was incredible. Our bride could not have been happier and more relaxed througout the event. We look forward to our next event together. Shirley Wedra Fort Mill Photography

• Shantel the Make-Up Artist, LLC
    Shantel the Make-Up Artist, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been doing makeup for 14 years and have never worked hand in hand with a wedding coordinator. When I met Allison I knew that she was someone that I would love to work with. She is serious about making every detail just right and has a gift of calm leadership. You will not be disappointed with Alison of Hullabaloo Events for your wedding planning. -shantel

• Easley, SC 29642 See on map