Greer, SC 29651 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Olivia Griffin Photography

With her unique, yet timeless style Olivia produces images that can stand alone and convey emotion. Wedding photography should be viewed not only as a day to remember for the bride and groom, but also as art. With Olivia's passion and personality, she will be an integral part of the day, setting everyone at ease.

couple1
2a3150661427f05f 1264307669539 028
couple
bride
gettingready2
couple1
2a3150661427f05f 1264307669539 028

16 Reviews for Olivia Griffin Photography

Cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed working with Olivia. She is extremely sweet and thoughtful. Not only a thoughtful person, but also a thoughtful photographer. She does not snap wildly, but instead considers the composition of the shot and takes her time. She does not miss the big moments, but instead makes them look better than you remembered. I seriously loved her and would recommend her to any of my friends (and already have). A lot of her photographs wind up being in film, which gives it a raw, grainy, yet beautiful feel. With film, comes development time. But, it's worth the wait. Please consider Olivia. You will not regret your decision.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Chandal · Married on 06/22/2013

Olivia is amazing! To date I've had 3 friends use her for wedding photos and another couple use her for maternity/newborn photos and they have all turned out wonderfully. She was the first person I emailed when my fiancé and I decided on a wedding date and I was thrilled that she was available. I generally don't like to have my picture taken and I was very stiff and nervous during bridal portraits but she talked me through exactly how to stand, pose, tilt my head, etc. and my portraits are stunning! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Maria · Married on 05/25/2013

Olivia is so good at what she does and has such a passion for photography. She did our engagement pictures, bridal portraits and day of our wedding. If you are looking for a fun down to earth photographer Olivia is definitely the best in greenville. We loved working with her and can't wait for her to take pictures of our babies in the future.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Olivia Griffin Photography Pricing

Olivia Griffin Photography Price Rates

Olivia Griffin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Eyebrowjunkie Makeup Artistry
    Eyebrowjunkie Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the opportunity to work with Olivia Griffin while doing makeup for a family friend and she was so pleasant! Not only was I pleased with her personality and calm nature but I was blown away by some of the most beautiful wedding photos! I was more than thrilled to put them in my portfolio!

• Kathy and Company
    Kathy and Company Wedding Cakes

We have had the priviledge of working with Olivia Griffin Photography many times and love her work and professionalism.

• Cotton Rouge
    Cotton Rouge Wedding Hair & Makeup

Olivia is just phenomenal! She has such a wonderful and easy outgoing spirit but is focused and driven and really knows how to get that magically shot! I have been honored enough to have been the makeup artist for wedding she has photographed and she truly is a delight to work with!

• Greer, 29651 See on map