Veronica Murillo Photography

Anderson, SC View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Veronica Murillo Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Anderson, South Carolina, just 40 minutes outside of Greenville. Veronica thrives when capturing to-be-weds’ special memories leading up to and on their big days. She looks forward to meeting new couples to help them preserve their relationships’ milestone moments.

Veronica Murillo Photography aims to make the planning process a breeze to alleviate pre-wedding stress. Veronica will be there to guide you and your partner throughout your photography journey from start to finish. She welcomes potential clients to meet with her for consultations to get to know their one-of-a-kind love stories and styles. Whether you’re planning an intimate micro wedding, a grand affair, or anything in between, this photographer is happy to help and offers personalized packages.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date
  • Kaitlynn
    Kaitlynn R. Married on 06/05/2021

An Absolute Pleasure!

Veronica was an absolute pleasure to work with. She listened very carefully to what I wanted and also offered great insights to improve my wants. She anticipates the needs of the couple and fulfills them effectively. She has a wonderful personality that radiates joy. I was very comfortable throughout the day knowing that Veronica was in control of my photos. Once I photos came back, I was completely in awe. They were more than I could have wanted. Our big day will always be memorable for us and Veronica captured these memories so that we will have them forever. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Veronica and I was totally do it again. Overall, it was the best day EVER and I am so glad that we had Veronica to capture our day!

Veronica Murillo Photography's reply:

Thank you Kaitlynn! You and Christopher were a dream to photograph. Had an amazing time capturing your wedding day.
    Daniela H. Married on 02/15/2020

A Great Experience!

I think Veronica was so amazing to Matthew and I. I loved how she captured the whole wedding and our special moments. She is a professional photographer who takes beautiful photos. I couldn’t imagine any one else to take our photos because they turned out so beautiful. I get lots of compliments from our wedding photos. She comes up with ideas for poses and listens to what you want. If you want anyone to take your wedding photos than you want Veronica because she is an experienced photographer and such a kind-hearted person who cares about making you happy. She truly loves what she does and she is good at it! I am truly blessed to have her as my photographer and I am blessed to have these wedding photos for the rest of my life.

Veronica Murillo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Daniela! Your day was absolutely gorgeous and perfect. I loved being your photographer!

Deals

November 01, 2021.

Pricing

Veronica Murillo Photography Price Rates

2700 Ranchwood dr Anderson, SC, 29621
Location of (Veronica Murillo Photography)

Veronica Murillo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Veronica Murillo Photography include in the starting price?

Veronica Murillo Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Veronica Murillo Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Veronica Murillo Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Veronica Murillo Photography offer?

Veronica Murillo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Veronica Murillo Photography offer?

Veronica Murillo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Veronica Murillo Photography offer for wedding events?

Veronica Murillo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Veronica Murillo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Veronica Murillo Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Veronica Murillo Photography offer?

Veronica Murillo Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding