17 Toy St, Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 23

About Cotton Rouge

Cotton Rouge & Company, owner Katie Cotton is a specialized team of hair and makeup artists based out of Greenville, South Carolina. They’re skilled in both traditional and airbrush makeup, as well as hair for special events. Brides and their entire bridal parties are welcome to come to their studio, or their talented team of licensed stylists will come to you at the location of your choice. Cotton Rouge & Company owner, Katie Cotton, believes in making you look like the most beautiful version of yourself for your big day.

Experience

Katie Cotton is the owner of this unique business, and has over 15 years of experience in the industry. In 2006 she relocated from Los Angeles to the Upstate of South Carolina, and realized on-location hair and makeup was a new concept for the area. As her business grew, she started to train additional artists for larger bridal parties, and Cotton Rouge & Company was formed.

This full-service hair and makeup company has done hundreds of weddings, and is skilled in every look imaginable, from natural, but radiant, to all-out glam. Their goal is to listen to your wants and needs, and take into account your individual personality. All of their products they use are waterproof, smudge proof and extremely long-wear, ensuring you look flawless all day long. Their services include:

• Consultations
c2018ryanalyssa favorites015 51 42743 1565200533

232 Reviews for Cotton Rouge

• Christie

Christie Cagney · Married on 02/02/2020

A great time and a calming influence

I am a very organized person. My friends and family may not have that strength. On my wedding day, I was feeling the stress of getting bodies into chairs for hair and make up and the amazing staff of Cotton and Rouge noticed and insisted I take a breather and remember that I am the bride.
    I have had a bit of trouble with acne but the amazing tricks of the trade made sure everything was hidden from view and I looked flawless.
    When I put on my dress, there was some curl smooshing. The girls came right back and made sure I was in top bridal shape for my big day. I felt elegant, polished, but most importantly, the best possible version of myself.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Melita Pena · Married on 01/04/2020

Perfect!!!

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!! The Cotton Rouge team did the hair and makeup for me as well as my six bridesmaids. They arrived on time, did everyone efficiently, and were total pros! My hair and makeup lasted all day, through happy tears and dancing all night at the reception. They made our morning run so smoothly, and I would 100% recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 03/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cotton Rouge FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Emily Chappell Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Cotton Rouge on several occasions. Each time I heard a bride of mine was planning on hiring Katie and her team for their hair and makeup, I'd get so excited because I knew that not only would the bride be served with an unparalleled level of excellence and care, but also because my job as a photographer would be easier! A talented photographer herself, Katie understands how to enhance and accentuate features in a way that not only makes a bride feel amazing, but also translates beautifully to the camera. I am always blown away by her skill which only goes to show how much she truly cares about her clients. Not to mention it is a bonus each time our paths cross - Katie is just so much fun and a true blessing to know! Thank you for serving your clients so well, Katie and team!

• Ryan & Alyssa Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh guys. We could write for days about how amazing Katie and her team at Cotton Rouge & Company are! About 90% of our brides use her every year. One of the main reasons for that is...we almost require it! Katie and her team make our brides look their very best. But beyond that, they care about each of them. That's extremely important to us! We know that when we send our brides to Katie, they are going to be treated the way a bride should be treated. Example: About a month ago, we sat down one of our couples. We were helping them prepare for their engagement session when the subject of hair and makeup came up. Our bride, Rachel, was planning to use a local salon to get her hair and makeup done for the session as well as her wedding. We told her that was fine, but we always recommend Cotton Rouge. So if she had any problems, that's where she should go. A few days later she showed up at the session and told us that her salon of choice had not made her a priority and couldn't get her in before the session. So 24 hours in advance, she called Cotton Rouge. They got her in, treater her like a princess, and made Rachel look even more amazing! Rachel then told us that she had decided she would now be using Cotton Rouge for her wedding day as well!!! That's just one of 30 stories we could tell about how much we LOVE Katie and her team of talented artists. If you need hair and makeup for your wedding or any session at all, LOOK NO FURTHER! No matter which of her artists you get, the story is always the same. Perfection.

• Uptown Entertainment Wedding DJs

The entire Cotton Rouge team is truly amazing at what they do! Very consistent and talented group here. Fun too! You can't go wrong choosing Cotton Rouge for all of the hair and makeup duties. Highly recommend!

• 17 Toy St Greenville, SC, 29601 See on map
    3232192373 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Cotton Rouge)