Cotton Rouge Reviews

Cotton Rouge 6
Cotton Rouge 7
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Gould · Married on 10/27/2018

Can't Recommend Cotton Rouge and Co Enough!

Cotton Rouge and Company was one of the best decisions for wedding vendors that I made! They made everything stress-free, very professional, and made all my girls look incredible! It was a joy to spend that morning with Ali, Megan, and Heather. By the afternoon, they all just felt like friends! Thank you Cotton Rouge and Company!

Jennifer Lion · Married on 10/27/2018

I've never felt so beautiful!

Lauren White did hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids, flower girls and mother on my wedding day. Everyone looked amazing and we were all so happy with the results. I don't think I've ever felt more beautiful! She is super sweet and was so efficient and kept things moving which helped us stay on track to be able to stick to our timeline. I highly recommend using Cotton Rouge for your hair and makeup needs!

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing job!

My sister used Cotton Rouge for her wedding and they did such a good job that we booked them for mine as well. We even had the same hair/makeup artist! Her name is Hannah McCall and she is great! She's super sweet and does exactly what you tell her you want. Would recommend!

• MillerTime

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Hair and Make Up

Heather was my hair and make up artist and I couldn't have been happier with her!!! She was so much fun the day of and she made my look perfect! I was so comfortable in both the hair and make up all night and they both lasted until after the reception.

Cotton Rouge 8
    Cotton Rouge 9
    Cotton Rouge 10
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 09/02/2018

Erica Wilson - professional, calm, creative and kind!!! Fabulous make up and hair! Mother of the groom - highly recommend!

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2018

This was one of the best hires for my wedding. Latia and Allie were AMAZING. They showed up on time, didn't rush any of us, and were so friendly... they contributed to the relaxing morning :) They did amazing work on my bridesmaids, mother, and myself. Everyone loved their hair and makeup...and in the middle of the July heat, everyone's makeup stayed on, and everyone's hair stayed in place! I also had Latia stay for touch-ups...and this was one of the best decisions I made. She hung out with the bridal party until ceremony time, touching us up as needed...wiping off sweat (yep)...carrying my train and bouquet...was basically my right-hand woman. I would HIGHLY recommend Cotton Rouge to any bride looking for quality, friendly, and super talented hair and makeup artists! Thank you, ladies, for helping me look my best on my wedding day!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Cotton Rouge's reply:

Thank you SO much Shannon! We absolutely ADORED working with you!!!!

Laurel · Married on 07/07/2018

Katie and her team are amazing. Katie is so sweet, talented and patient. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding, and everyone's hair and makeup looked stunning. I barely even had to touch up my makeup during the wedding--it still looked flawless at the end of the night! I highly recommend Cotton Rouge.

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

Katie, my husband told me I was the most beautiful bride there ever was and my father told me how beautiful all my bridesmaids were on our wedding day. As the bride tribe knows, YOU were our ace up our sleeves. Thank you so much for all your efforts and hard work towards preparing for our wedding day. You are personable, talented, and understanding that while all brides have different visuals of how they will look during the big day - the perfect look for the aisle is VERY important. Thanks for helping me look my absolute best to marry my husband.

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2018

So glad I had CRC do my hair and makeup for my wedding! I felt more beautiful than I ever have, and being the nervous wreck I was the day-of after almost no sleep, it was wonderful to sit down and take a deep breath while Mandy worked her magic. She was a wonderful, calm presence, and I cannot believe how good I look in the photos. I can be a very particular person, so she worked with me during the run-through to tweak things so that I was 100% satisfied with my look. Honestly, it was her calm presence the day-of that was an unexpected benefit -- I sat and thought about this important step I was about to take with my now husband, and let go of all of the planning details I had been worried about. By the time she attached my veil, I felt both physically and emotionally ready to walk down the aisle, and I think I really owe that to her cheerful, calm demeanor.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Cotton Rouge's reply:

Thank you so much, Cathy! We loved being a part of your special day!!!

Mary · Married on 02/10/2018

Katie Cotton and her team are simply the best. They are flexible, reliable, and so talented! My main concern was that the hair and make up would not last, but that was not the case. It was just as beautiful at the end of the night as it was in the morning when it was done, and it felt like you had nothing on. You cannot go wrong! We did schedule trial runs before the event for myself and my daughter. That was fun, and we coordinated it with her bridal portraits. Katie herself is just a lovely person, and she had so many good tips to share.

Shannon · Married on 02/10/2018

Can not stop looking at wedding photos and noticing how flawless my hair and make-up were! Latia was beyond amazing with providing services for my bridesmaids and myself. I had actually had Latia do my hair years prior as I was a bridesmaid. She did so awesome back then, that I knew I wanted her for my wedding! I did a trial hair and make-up and did not like my hair due to my choice of style and the length of my hair. Latia day of wedding looked at a few new photos of hair styles and provided me with an amazing updo that I loved. I put my full trust in her with hair and make-up day of and she did not disappoint. I would recommend to any bride as she traveled to Columbia SC and I felt like the prices were very fair and reasonable.

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2017

Katie was absolutely amazing. She and Amanda arrived perfectly on time and completed about 20 services in a few hours. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and most styles stayed put all night. My bridesmaids especially liked that they could pay via Venmo. There was some confusion over the travel fee, but Katie was kind enough to drop it.

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2017

Katie is awesome! My make up and hair was beautiful, my bridesmaids were beautiful - everything was perfect! Cotton Rouge was very responsive to my initial inquiries and booking questions, I had a great trial with Katie, and then she did a wonderful job day-of! We had so much fun getting ready with her - she was personable, but got the job done! She did hair and make-up for myself, four bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law - she got us all done in just about four hours, with time left for touch ups, and we weren't rushed at all. I wish Katie could do my hair and make-up everyday! I definitely recommend Cotton Rouge!!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough good things about Cotton Rouge! While I was planning my wedding, they were recommended several times and I'm so glad I chose them. Latia is amazing and such an artist! She's fun, professional, and she made me look fantastic on my wedding day!

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Katie was simply the best when it came to my wedding day hair and makeup, along with my girls hair and makeup as well! I was looking for something in budget that was also high quality, and Katie delivered. I remember telling my MOH that Katie was the only one doing all of our hair and makeup, and she couldn't believe that one person could do it all and make it look amazing. But she was blown away not only by the professionalism and speed in which Katie got us all beautified, but also by how gorgeous each one of our hair and makeup looked. I am also one who LOVES to do my own makeup, and had strongly considered doing my own for my wedding. I decided to let Katie do a trial on me, and after that I was sold on her doing my day-of makeup. She made me look amazingly beautiful, but still while maintaining "my" look, just amped up for the wedding day. The team at Cotton Rouge are so responsive and kind, and were so easy to work with. To top it all off, Katie is an absolute sweetheart and a pleasure to be around. I would recommend Katie a million times over!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so glad I decided on Cotton Rouge! Latia was very quick to respond to any of my emails and added my mom's makeup to our list at the last minute with no problem. We had a great time with Heather and Summer, and they did a fantastic job of interpreting what my bridesmaids wanted and what would be best with all of their different dress necklines and hair types. Everyone's hair and make up lasted all night (with a few lip touch ups of course) even though we started at 9am. Thanks Heather and Summer!

• Jessie

Jessie · Married on 10/07/2017

I am beyond impressed with this company and so was my entire bridal party. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing and stayed perfect all night. Latia Curtis is so wonderful! My trial was excellent but she really knocked it out of the park at the wedding. Can't say enough good things about this team!

Cotton Rouge 11
    Cotton Rouge 12

Dana · Married on 10/01/2017

I worked with Latia, who made me the most beautiful I've ever been and probably will ever be again. She also managed to work in three extra services within the contracted time and made all of my ladies so happy! She was upbeat and helpful and all around amazing and helped make my day literally perfect!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Mandy from Cotton Rouge did both mine and my bridesmaids hair and make up for my wedding day and she did an amazing job! We were all so happy with how it all turned out and enjoyed our time with her. She was very sweet and is definitely good at what she does.

Cotton Rouge 13

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Katie and her senior hair stylist for our wedding day-- they did an AMAZING job on everyone's hair and makeup! They were able to get all services done (18 total) for 9 ladies in the 3 hour time period we requested up front-- and on-site at our wedding venue. Katie and her team is so, so sweet, speedy, and fun to work with! Thank you for helping everyone feel and look their best on our special day!

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Melissa and team did an amazing job with my hair and makeup along with my bridal party. They were very patient with us as some of us were picky. They adjusted and made changes as we requested. They were also great to recommend looks for each of us. I think everyone looked lovely!

Corinne · Married on 08/05/2017

If you are getting married- definitely choose to go with Cotton Rouge and Company. Any questions that you could have were easily answered and responded to quickly. Katie Cotton did my hair and makeup (as well as my bridal party's) on my wedding day. Everything was beautiful and turned out great!! They are super affordable and the hair and makeup stays on/up with no problem! I got married in August so it was hot... and I didn't sweat anything off. Cotton rouge is the best!

Hannah · Married on 07/15/2017

I had never had my makeup professionally done before my wedding, so I was not sure of what to expect. On top of that, living out in sunny San Diego made it impossible for me to be able to schedule any trial beforehand. You guys put me immediately at ease though and made me confident with my choice at every turn. On wedding day, Katie worked so quickly but made all of us feel so beautiful. We even added an extra bridesmaid to her timeline, and she still had us all finished in plenty of time! We all agreed that we had never felt so pampered or so beautiful. Katie, thank you so much for making me, my family, and my friends feel so relaxed all day. You are a true professional and are so AMAZING at what you do. Latia, thank you for answering my million questions!

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

Hannah came to my house to do my hair and makeup, and to do a friend's makeup as well. She was super friendly, and did an awesome job! I received many compliments on both my hair and makeup all evening long; it held up perfectly in the humidity and some rain!