Cotton Rouge Reviews

244 Reviews for Cotton Rouge

• Leilah

Leilah Gainey · Married on 12/04/2020

Does Beautiful Work!

Mellisa was friendly, professional, and efficient! She does beautiful work and made me and my bridesmaids looks amazing! She was flexible with all of us and had us all ready to go ahead of schedule despite all of us running around like crazy! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Donovan · Married on 11/21/2020

Ummm. Best make up and hair on the east coast.

Katie is a true professional. You won’t look like a pageant queen with caked on make up with glitter falling all over your face (I noticed that other make up artists in the south featured exactly that type of work). Katie makes you look like the most beautiful, flawless version of you. I would work with her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/09/2021
  • Bethany

Bethany Warnock · Married on 11/07/2020

Talented, Professional, and Personable

Ali P and Leah helped make my wedding day even more amazing. After my hair and makeup trial, I had full confidence that they would make me and my bridesmaids look our best on wedding day. They were not only incredibly skilled and professional, but exceptionally wonderful people to be around on the wedding day. They did a great job incorporating our suggestions into a cohesive, polished look for all of us. We all felt comfortable and beautiful thanks to Ali and Leah!

Katie and Staci were also incredibly easy to work with when planning and scheduling services for the wedding. They were always happy to answer timeline and scheduling questions as well as general wedding day beauty prep questions.

I would highly recommend Cotton Rouge and Co for wedding hair and makeup services.

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Lanier · Married on 11/01/2020

Beautiful makeup and hair

I hired cotton rouge to do my moms makeup and hair for my wedding and wow, whenever I saw her I couldn’t believe how beautiful she looked. She never wears makeup and doesn’t like real heavy makeup and the artist sure did deliver exactly what she wanted! Her hair was down with curls and lasted all night and so did her makeup. I couldn’t get over it. Thank you so much for making her feel so beautiful.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Aguirre · Married on 10/18/2020

Professional

Katie and her team were very sweet and professional. She did an amazing job on hair and makeup and lashes for myself and my 7 bridesmaids . She even squeezed in my Aunt at the last minute . I would highly recommend her .

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Liles · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing work!

Trei and Meghan were amazing! My bridesmaids, mom, and I were thrilled with their work. We all looked natural and felt beautiful. They had great personalities and helped make the getting ready environment fun. Trei even had a speaker for us to use for music - and left my mom with the blush that he used on her after she expressed how much she liked it. They were prompt and timely. Would absolutely recommend this team!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Katye Gilliland · Married on 10/10/2020

Glam squad goals

This company is the absolute best for all things hair & makeup in Greenville! Hannah and Staci were so fun to work with! They took my vision and made it reality! All of my beautiful bridesmaids turned into super models with these two! I would recommend them, and Cotton Rouge to ANYONE!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2020

Fantastic - perfect

Heather was the absolute perfect person to be there for my wedding day. She was friendly, relatable, professional, timely, and all around amazing. She did my hair and makeup, along with my mom and sister. She is a huge part of why my wedding morning was so special. She is very talented and does a wonderful job on hair and make-up. I highly highly recommend you book Cotton Rouge - and ask for Heather!

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Marissa

Marissa Calabro · Married on 08/29/2020

Worth every penny!

I LOVE Cotton Rouge - Erica and Amanda are incredible! Both were extremely punctual and did an incredible job on my bridal party! I worked with Erica for my bridal trial and she absolutely saw my vision from the start. She was so much fun to work with and SO extremely talented. The whole wedding day was so smooth working with them and everyone loved their looks and how they all had their personalities shine through. We got so many compliments about how wonderful everyone looked and everyone's makeup stayed on - even on a HOT Southern day! I cannot recommend Cotton Rouge enough for everything - engagement pictures, boudoir sessions, wedding, you name it. They are the best in the business!

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie Thayer · Married on 08/15/2020

Highly recommend Cotton Rouge & Melissa Aubil!

We had a great experience with Cotton Rouge! From Day 1, they were super responsive with all of my questions and super flexible when I had to postpone our wedding date and change the number of services when we decided to move forward with a micro-wedding. So helpful during a stressful time.

Our artist was Melissa Aubil and she did an amazing job handling 12 services on her own after traveling to our destination wedding in NC! We all looked beautiful and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. She was efficient, but also took the time to make sure everyone was happy (and even making changes and doing touchups during the timeframe) while still keeping us on schedule.

The pricing is also super affordable compared to other places I contacted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Cotton Rouge's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie! We absolutely loved working with you and we were so happy that you were able to still celebrate your big day!

Elizabeth O'Shields · Married on 06/06/2020

Perfect Vendor!

We worked with Jade on my big day and I cannot say enough about her! Not only is she super sweet and helped calm my nerves, but she did an amazing job on my hair + makeup and my bridesmaids! Cotton Rouge is an amazing company, so book them for you big day!

Sent on 06/29/2020

Jennifer · Married on 02/25/2020

Sweet, professional and the very best at what she does

Katie is an absolute gem. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my recent elopement . My husband was absolutely blown away when he saw me after my appointment . She is such a sweetheart and made the appointment so much fun. I’m so incredibly grateful I found her . If you need hair / makeup in the Greenville area BOOK HER ! you will be so glad you did

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Christie

Christie Cagney · Married on 02/02/2020

A great time and a calming influence

I am a very organized person. My friends and family may not have that strength. On my wedding day, I was feeling the stress of getting bodies into chairs for hair and make up and the amazing staff of Cotton and Rouge noticed and insisted I take a breather and remember that I am the bride.
    I have had a bit of trouble with acne but the amazing tricks of the trade made sure everything was hidden from view and I looked flawless.
    When I put on my dress, there was some curl smooshing. The girls came right back and made sure I was in top bridal shape for my big day. I felt elegant, polished, but most importantly, the best possible version of myself.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Melita Pena · Married on 01/04/2020

Perfect!!!

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!! The Cotton Rouge team did the hair and makeup for me as well as my six bridesmaids. They arrived on time, did everyone efficiently, and were total pros! My hair and makeup lasted all day, through happy tears and dancing all night at the reception. They made our morning run so smoothly, and I would 100% recommend them to any bride!!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Park · Married on 11/17/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

I always worry hair and makeup might just be too much. The team here did an amazing job of listening to each style my 7 bridesmaids wanted and executing the perfect look for the day. They were prompt, timely, sweet and ultimately total QUEENS at what they do. Everyone loved every surface and my pictures are beautiful, without looking too over done.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Leah

Leah Boothe · Married on 11/16/2019

So amazing!!

I am so glad I used Cotton Rouge for the makeup and hair for my wedding. I did a trial with Jade prior to my engagement photos, and absolutely loved how it turned out! The company is always quick to respond on the weekdays. The prices are comparable to the other artists out there as well.

On my wedding day, Lauren and Jade showed up right on time and got straight to work! All of us ladies felt beautiful by the time they were through, and our makeup and hair lasted from the morning until after our reception ended that night. I am so glad we hired Cotton Rouge, and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline Railey · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Hannah was AMAZING to work with - she made us all feel comfortable and listened to what we wanted for makeup and hair. Absolutely wonderful... thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Karlie

Karlie · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

I can’t recommend Cotton Rouge enough! Mandy did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for portraits and the big day! We also had an additional artist working on makeup for bridesmaids on the wedding day and she was wonderful as well. They were so welcoming and fun to work with throughout the day and did such a good job with everyone. We had full use of the salon downtown which was so cute and a great place for all of us to relax, have brunch and enjoy getting ready together before the ceremony.

Pricing was great and transparent throughout the process as well!

Makeup and hair stayed ALL day and throughout the reception and was stunning. So glad I chose Cotton Rogue for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Katherine · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing hair and Makeup

Heather Furr was our make up and hair stylist for the day of my wedding. She did hair and makeup for both my mother and mother in law, as well as myself and hair for my sister in law/ maid of honor. After my trial with her there were some things that I was worried about, but after letting Heather know my concerns and some of my other Ideas, both my hair and make up turned out absolutely gorgeous on the day of my wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne Rowbotham · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Mandy made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! My hair and makeup looked exactly like the pictures I had shown her and she did it so quickly! I am beyond impressed! Thank you Mandy!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Toni Younce · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding in September 2019

Cotton Rouge and Company was such a great choice for all of our hair and makeup needs at my wedding! I used this company because my sister-in-law used them at her wedding a few years prior. I fell in love with how sweet and professional they are. They are very, very good at their jobs! Heather (our artist) traveled almost three hours to get to our venue. She was so easy to work with and did such a great job making us all look so beautiful. I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and she did such an amazing job at making me feel confident and beautiful. Their pricing is very reasonable as well!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/21/2019

All your HMU needs

Melissa with Cotton Rouge was my HMU artist for my wedding. She is very talented and made me and my bridal party feel beautiful and relaxed on my wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Cotton Rouge provided exceptional service and were very easy to communicate with. You are definitely getting your money’s worth with them. I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Shivani Patel · Married on 09/11/2019

Outstanding!

Cotton Rouge was recommended to me by two of my friends who got married last year. They both also specifically told me to request Erica and I am SO glad I did. Erica was absolutely amazing!!! She was always on time and so detail oriented. She got each of my wedding looks absolutely perfect and just how I wanted it. She also has an amazing personality- bubbly, flexible, and easy to talk to. We had such a great time getting ready with her that morning and I would not change a thing. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Camille

Camille Petraitis · Married on 09/07/2019

Makeup and Hair Success!

Cotton Rouge is very responsive to requests and questions. They are personable and make your entire experience relaxing and fun. My trial (which I used for rehearsal dinner) and wedding makeup were perfect. My hair fell out a bit toward the end but I was jumping around a ton.

Overall- I would highly recommend Cotton Rouge Makeup and Hair studio. They kept the wedding party on time and even got my hair/makeup completed early to give me time to get extra photos taken.

Highly recommend them : ) Love the airbrush and lashes,

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Leigh was so fast, but still did a GORGEOUS job! All of my girls were stunning!

I hired Cotton Rouge last minute as I was trying to find someone affordable that could also do airbrush makeup. Shockingly, it was pretty difficult to locate someone who offered both. But, Cotton Rouge saved the day. Not only was it affordable, they worked so well with my timeline and all of the makeup was just stunning. We received so many compliments! Leigh also arrived early and worked in all TWELVE of my girls (including mom and honorary Bridesmaids) within our requested timeline. She was perfect! 10 out of 10!

Sent on 08/19/2019