Cotton Rouge Reviews

Cotton Rouge 5
  • Lauren

Lauren Park · Married on 11/17/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

I always worry hair and makeup might just be too much. The team here did an amazing job of listening to each style my 7 bridesmaids wanted and executing the perfect look for the day. They were prompt, timely, sweet and ultimately total QUEENS at what they do. Everyone loved every surface and my pictures are beautiful, without looking too over done.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Railey · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Hannah was AMAZING to work with - she made us all feel comfortable and listened to what we wanted for makeup and hair. Absolutely wonderful... thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Karlie

Karlie · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

I can’t recommend Cotton Rouge enough! Mandy did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for portraits and the big day! We also had an additional artist working on makeup for bridesmaids on the wedding day and she was wonderful as well. They were so welcoming and fun to work with throughout the day and did such a good job with everyone. We had full use of the salon downtown which was so cute and a great place for all of us to relax, have brunch and enjoy getting ready together before the ceremony.

Pricing was great and transparent throughout the process as well!

Makeup and hair stayed ALL day and throughout the reception and was stunning. So glad I chose Cotton Rogue for my wedding day!

Cotton Rouge 6
    Cotton Rouge 7
    Cotton Rouge 8
    Sent on 11/08/2019

Katherine · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing hair and Makeup

Heather Furr was our make up and hair stylist for the day of my wedding. She did hair and makeup for both my mother and mother in law, as well as myself and hair for my sister in law/ maid of honor. After my trial with her there were some things that I was worried about, but after letting Heather know my concerns and some of my other Ideas, both my hair and make up turned out absolutely gorgeous on the day of my wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Toni Younce · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding in September 2019

Cotton Rouge and Company was such a great choice for all of our hair and makeup needs at my wedding! I used this company because my sister-in-law used them at her wedding a few years prior. I fell in love with how sweet and professional they are. They are very, very good at their jobs! Heather (our artist) traveled almost three hours to get to our venue. She was so easy to work with and did such a great job making us all look so beautiful. I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and she did such an amazing job at making me feel confident and beautiful. Their pricing is very reasonable as well!

Cotton Rouge 9
    Sent on 11/23/2019

Shivani Patel · Married on 09/11/2019

Outstanding!

Cotton Rouge was recommended to me by two of my friends who got married last year. They both also specifically told me to request Erica and I am SO glad I did. Erica was absolutely amazing!!! She was always on time and so detail oriented. She got each of my wedding looks absolutely perfect and just how I wanted it. She also has an amazing personality- bubbly, flexible, and easy to talk to. We had such a great time getting ready with her that morning and I would not change a thing. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Camille

Camille Petraitis · Married on 09/07/2019

Makeup and Hair Success!

Cotton Rouge is very responsive to requests and questions. They are personable and make your entire experience relaxing and fun. My trial (which I used for rehearsal dinner) and wedding makeup were perfect. My hair fell out a bit toward the end but I was jumping around a ton.

Overall- I would highly recommend Cotton Rouge Makeup and Hair studio. They kept the wedding party on time and even got my hair/makeup completed early to give me time to get extra photos taken.

Highly recommend them : ) Love the airbrush and lashes,

Cotton Rouge 10
    Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Leigh was so fast, but still did a GORGEOUS job! All of my girls were stunning!

I hired Cotton Rouge last minute as I was trying to find someone affordable that could also do airbrush makeup. Shockingly, it was pretty difficult to locate someone who offered both. But, Cotton Rouge saved the day. Not only was it affordable, they worked so well with my timeline and all of the makeup was just stunning. We received so many compliments! Leigh also arrived early and worked in all TWELVE of my girls (including mom and honorary Bridesmaids) within our requested timeline. She was perfect! 10 out of 10!

Cotton Rouge 11
    Cotton Rouge 12
    Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Marion

Marion · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful for Hair & Makeup!

My experience with Cotton Rouge was perfect. They did a beautiful job and were very quick :) They did hair and makeup for me and my entire bridal party. They were an absolute joy to work with and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Lily

Lily Dionne · Married on 04/19/2019

Awesome Stylist!

I worked with Melissa and she was awesome! I did a hair and make-up trial run and she didn't make me feel bad when I changed my mind on the hair style I wanted. She gave me tips on things to get and get done for the big day and was always available and responsive when I reached out to her. She went above and beyond on our wedding day. She came to our reception venue's bridal suit and got my 3 bridesmaids, mom of the groom and myself prettied up. She was early, professional and at the same time felt like a friend. At our request, she came to our ceremony venue to do touch-ups. She made the trek up the mountain to Pretty Place Chapel in a torrential downpour. When we got to the chapel the main entrance was flooded because of a clogged drain and there was several inches of water in the bridal suite. She didn't let that hinder her and got to work dragging out her tools and set to work tirelessly curling and re-curling our hair and doing make-up touchups and providing moral support for our first look, ceremony and final touch-ups for romantic and bridal pics. The service she provided was invaluable and you can't put a price on feeling beautiful and confident on such a momentous occasion. Highly recommend!

Cotton Rouge 13
    Cotton Rouge 14
    Cotton Rouge 15
    Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Christine

Christine Dodd · Married on 04/13/2019

Cotton Rouge is THE BEST

Katie and her team are just the BEST. Katie did my wedding and my sisters, along with every other wedding I've been in that was in the Greenville area! Everyone there is so talented and I would recommend any one who works here. Katie herself did my wedding and I was just thrilled with the outcome! She looked at the pictures I showed her and made it work perfectly for my hair. The makeup was also perfection! So happy with how all the hair and make up looked for everyone on my wedding day! Also, Katie is an absolute blast! Such a fun and easy personality to work with! Love Katie and love Cotton Rouge! Thanks for everything!!

Cotton Rouge 16
    Cotton Rouge 17
    Cotton Rouge 18
    Cotton Rouge 19
    Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 04/12/2019

Katie Cotton is AMAZING!

I can not sing Katie Cotton’s praises enough! I worked with her for my boudoir photos which was such an amazing experience that I had to book her team for my wedding hair and makeup too!! She is beyond talented and has such a great eye for beauty! She makes you feel absolutely beautiful! I recommend Katie and her team to every bride. Thank you so much Katie! You are wonderful!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Cotton Rouge's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah! You were an absolute joy to work with both for your boudoir photos and for your wedding day!!
  • Collin

Collin Raymond · Married on 04/06/2019

The absolute best!

I got married on April 6th and had Hannah and Staci help make us beautiful! Hannah did my hair/makeup and all makeup, and Staci did all hair. Honestly, everyone looked flawless!! I have never felt more beautiful. The girls are not just talented but also so fun! They were the perfect addition to our wedding day!

Cotton Rouge 20
    Cotton Rouge 25
    Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/21/2018

Made me feel like a princess!

Price was extremely reasonable and more than worth it for the quality of work! Melissa was the artist who took care of me and my wedding party. We were given a window of time that was more than enough time to get ready and to make sure everyone was happy and that there was no rush. Melissa worked carefully and efficiently and made sure that everyone got what they wanted and were satisfied with the outcome. She made sure to do touch ups on the ones who went first and her range in ability was wonderful! Not only is she great at what she does, but she is friendly and caring and helped make sure I wasn't getting too anxious which meant constantly reminding me to breathe, haha. I would highly recommend Cotton Rouge & Company to any bride!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Gould · Married on 10/27/2018

Can't Recommend Cotton Rouge and Co Enough!

Cotton Rouge and Company was one of the best decisions for wedding vendors that I made! They made everything stress-free, very professional, and made all my girls look incredible! It was a joy to spend that morning with Ali, Megan, and Heather. By the afternoon, they all just felt like friends! Thank you Cotton Rouge and Company!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jennifer Lion · Married on 10/27/2018

I've never felt so beautiful!

Lauren White did hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids, flower girls and mother on my wedding day. Everyone looked amazing and we were all so happy with the results. I don't think I've ever felt more beautiful! She is super sweet and was so efficient and kept things moving which helped us stay on track to be able to stick to our timeline. I highly recommend using Cotton Rouge for your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/20/2018

Great team and service!

These guys saved the day! When our original booking backed out, they took over for us. The girls were amazing and completed the look we wanted exactly. All my bridesmaids looked amazing! We loved working with them!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing job!

My sister used Cotton Rouge for her wedding and they did such a good job that we booked them for mine as well. We even had the same hair/makeup artist! Her name is Hannah McCall and she is great! She's super sweet and does exactly what you tell her you want. Would recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • MillerTime

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Hair and Make Up

Heather was my hair and make up artist and I couldn't have been happier with her!!! She was so much fun the day of and she made my look perfect! I was so comfortable in both the hair and make up all night and they both lasted until after the reception.

Cotton Rouge 26
    Cotton Rouge 27
    Cotton Rouge 28
    Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 09/02/2018

Erica Wilson - professional, calm, creative and kind!!! Fabulous make up and hair! Mother of the groom - highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2018

This was one of the best hires for my wedding. Latia and Allie were AMAZING. They showed up on time, didn't rush any of us, and were so friendly... they contributed to the relaxing morning :) They did amazing work on my bridesmaids, mother, and myself. Everyone loved their hair and makeup...and in the middle of the July heat, everyone's makeup stayed on, and everyone's hair stayed in place! I also had Latia stay for touch-ups...and this was one of the best decisions I made. She hung out with the bridal party until ceremony time, touching us up as needed...wiping off sweat (yep)...carrying my train and bouquet...was basically my right-hand woman. I would HIGHLY recommend Cotton Rouge to any bride looking for quality, friendly, and super talented hair and makeup artists! Thank you, ladies, for helping me look my best on my wedding day!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Cotton Rouge's reply:

Thank you SO much Shannon! We absolutely ADORED working with you!!!!

Laurel · Married on 07/07/2018

Katie and her team are amazing. Katie is so sweet, talented and patient. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding, and everyone's hair and makeup looked stunning. I barely even had to touch up my makeup during the wedding--it still looked flawless at the end of the night! I highly recommend Cotton Rouge.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

Katie, my husband told me I was the most beautiful bride there ever was and my father told me how beautiful all my bridesmaids were on our wedding day. As the bride tribe knows, YOU were our ace up our sleeves. Thank you so much for all your efforts and hard work towards preparing for our wedding day. You are personable, talented, and understanding that while all brides have different visuals of how they will look during the big day - the perfect look for the aisle is VERY important. Thanks for helping me look my absolute best to marry my husband.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2018

So glad I had CRC do my hair and makeup for my wedding! I felt more beautiful than I ever have, and being the nervous wreck I was the day-of after almost no sleep, it was wonderful to sit down and take a deep breath while Mandy worked her magic. She was a wonderful, calm presence, and I cannot believe how good I look in the photos. I can be a very particular person, so she worked with me during the run-through to tweak things so that I was 100% satisfied with my look. Honestly, it was her calm presence the day-of that was an unexpected benefit -- I sat and thought about this important step I was about to take with my now husband, and let go of all of the planning details I had been worried about. By the time she attached my veil, I felt both physically and emotionally ready to walk down the aisle, and I think I really owe that to her cheerful, calm demeanor.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Cotton Rouge's reply:

Thank you so much, Cathy! We loved being a part of your special day!!!

Mary · Married on 02/10/2018

Katie Cotton and her team are simply the best. They are flexible, reliable, and so talented! My main concern was that the hair and make up would not last, but that was not the case. It was just as beautiful at the end of the night as it was in the morning when it was done, and it felt like you had nothing on. You cannot go wrong! We did schedule trial runs before the event for myself and my daughter. That was fun, and we coordinated it with her bridal portraits. Katie herself is just a lovely person, and she had so many good tips to share.

Sent on 02/17/2018