Cotton Rouge Reviews

Cotton Rouge 7
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 04/12/2019

Katie Cotton is AMAZING!

I can not sing Katie Cotton’s praises enough! I worked with her for my boudoir photos which was such an amazing experience that I had to book her team for my wedding hair and makeup too!! She is beyond talented and has such a great eye for beauty! She makes you feel absolutely beautiful! I recommend Katie and her team to every bride. Thank you so much Katie! You are wonderful!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Cotton Rouge's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah! You were an absolute joy to work with both for your boudoir photos and for your wedding day!!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/21/2018

Made me feel like a princess!

Price was extremely reasonable and more than worth it for the quality of work! Melissa was the artist who took care of me and my wedding party. We were given a window of time that was more than enough time to get ready and to make sure everyone was happy and that there was no rush. Melissa worked carefully and efficiently and made sure that everyone got what they wanted and were satisfied with the outcome. She made sure to do touch ups on the ones who went first and her range in ability was wonderful! Not only is she great at what she does, but she is friendly and caring and helped make sure I wasn't getting too anxious which meant constantly reminding me to breathe, haha. I would highly recommend Cotton Rouge & Company to any bride!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Katlyn

Katlyn Gould · Married on 10/27/2018

Can't Recommend Cotton Rouge and Co Enough!

Cotton Rouge and Company was one of the best decisions for wedding vendors that I made! They made everything stress-free, very professional, and made all my girls look incredible! It was a joy to spend that morning with Ali, Megan, and Heather. By the afternoon, they all just felt like friends! Thank you Cotton Rouge and Company!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jennifer Lion · Married on 10/27/2018

I've never felt so beautiful!

Lauren White did hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids, flower girls and mother on my wedding day. Everyone looked amazing and we were all so happy with the results. I don't think I've ever felt more beautiful! She is super sweet and was so efficient and kept things moving which helped us stay on track to be able to stick to our timeline. I highly recommend using Cotton Rouge for your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 10/20/2018

Great team and service!

These guys saved the day! When our original booking backed out, they took over for us. The girls were amazing and completed the look we wanted exactly. All my bridesmaids looked amazing! We loved working with them!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing job!

My sister used Cotton Rouge for her wedding and they did such a good job that we booked them for mine as well. We even had the same hair/makeup artist! Her name is Hannah McCall and she is great! She's super sweet and does exactly what you tell her you want. Would recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • MillerTime

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Hair and Make Up

Heather was my hair and make up artist and I couldn't have been happier with her!!! She was so much fun the day of and she made my look perfect! I was so comfortable in both the hair and make up all night and they both lasted until after the reception.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Cotton Rouge 8
    Cotton Rouge 9
    Cotton Rouge 10
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 09/02/2018

Erica Wilson - professional, calm, creative and kind!!! Fabulous make up and hair! Mother of the groom - highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2018

This was one of the best hires for my wedding. Latia and Allie were AMAZING. They showed up on time, didn't rush any of us, and were so friendly... they contributed to the relaxing morning :) They did amazing work on my bridesmaids, mother, and myself. Everyone loved their hair and makeup...and in the middle of the July heat, everyone's makeup stayed on, and everyone's hair stayed in place! I also had Latia stay for touch-ups...and this was one of the best decisions I made. She hung out with the bridal party until ceremony time, touching us up as needed...wiping off sweat (yep)...carrying my train and bouquet...was basically my right-hand woman. I would HIGHLY recommend Cotton Rouge to any bride looking for quality, friendly, and super talented hair and makeup artists! Thank you, ladies, for helping me look my best on my wedding day!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Cotton Rouge's reply:

Thank you SO much Shannon! We absolutely ADORED working with you!!!!

Laurel · Married on 07/07/2018

Katie and her team are amazing. Katie is so sweet, talented and patient. Everything went so smoothly the day of the wedding, and everyone's hair and makeup looked stunning. I barely even had to touch up my makeup during the wedding--it still looked flawless at the end of the night! I highly recommend Cotton Rouge.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/30/2018

Katie, my husband told me I was the most beautiful bride there ever was and my father told me how beautiful all my bridesmaids were on our wedding day. As the bride tribe knows, YOU were our ace up our sleeves. Thank you so much for all your efforts and hard work towards preparing for our wedding day. You are personable, talented, and understanding that while all brides have different visuals of how they will look during the big day - the perfect look for the aisle is VERY important. Thanks for helping me look my absolute best to marry my husband.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Cathy · Married on 06/09/2018

So glad I had CRC do my hair and makeup for my wedding! I felt more beautiful than I ever have, and being the nervous wreck I was the day-of after almost no sleep, it was wonderful to sit down and take a deep breath while Mandy worked her magic. She was a wonderful, calm presence, and I cannot believe how good I look in the photos. I can be a very particular person, so she worked with me during the run-through to tweak things so that I was 100% satisfied with my look. Honestly, it was her calm presence the day-of that was an unexpected benefit -- I sat and thought about this important step I was about to take with my now husband, and let go of all of the planning details I had been worried about. By the time she attached my veil, I felt both physically and emotionally ready to walk down the aisle, and I think I really owe that to her cheerful, calm demeanor.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Cotton Rouge's reply:

Thank you so much, Cathy! We loved being a part of your special day!!!

Mary · Married on 02/10/2018

Katie Cotton and her team are simply the best. They are flexible, reliable, and so talented! My main concern was that the hair and make up would not last, but that was not the case. It was just as beautiful at the end of the night as it was in the morning when it was done, and it felt like you had nothing on. You cannot go wrong! We did schedule trial runs before the event for myself and my daughter. That was fun, and we coordinated it with her bridal portraits. Katie herself is just a lovely person, and she had so many good tips to share.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Shannon · Married on 02/10/2018

Can not stop looking at wedding photos and noticing how flawless my hair and make-up were! Latia was beyond amazing with providing services for my bridesmaids and myself. I had actually had Latia do my hair years prior as I was a bridesmaid. She did so awesome back then, that I knew I wanted her for my wedding! I did a trial hair and make-up and did not like my hair due to my choice of style and the length of my hair. Latia day of wedding looked at a few new photos of hair styles and provided me with an amazing updo that I loved. I put my full trust in her with hair and make-up day of and she did not disappoint. I would recommend to any bride as she traveled to Columbia SC and I felt like the prices were very fair and reasonable.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2017

Katie was absolutely amazing. She and Amanda arrived perfectly on time and completed about 20 services in a few hours. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and most styles stayed put all night. My bridesmaids especially liked that they could pay via Venmo. There was some confusion over the travel fee, but Katie was kind enough to drop it.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2017

Katie is awesome! My make up and hair was beautiful, my bridesmaids were beautiful - everything was perfect! Cotton Rouge was very responsive to my initial inquiries and booking questions, I had a great trial with Katie, and then she did a wonderful job day-of! We had so much fun getting ready with her - she was personable, but got the job done! She did hair and make-up for myself, four bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law - she got us all done in just about four hours, with time left for touch ups, and we weren't rushed at all. I wish Katie could do my hair and make-up everyday! I definitely recommend Cotton Rouge!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough good things about Cotton Rouge! While I was planning my wedding, they were recommended several times and I'm so glad I chose them. Latia is amazing and such an artist! She's fun, professional, and she made me look fantastic on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2017

Katie was simply the best when it came to my wedding day hair and makeup, along with my girls hair and makeup as well! I was looking for something in budget that was also high quality, and Katie delivered. I remember telling my MOH that Katie was the only one doing all of our hair and makeup, and she couldn't believe that one person could do it all and make it look amazing. But she was blown away not only by the professionalism and speed in which Katie got us all beautified, but also by how gorgeous each one of our hair and makeup looked. I am also one who LOVES to do my own makeup, and had strongly considered doing my own for my wedding. I decided to let Katie do a trial on me, and after that I was sold on her doing my day-of makeup. She made me look amazingly beautiful, but still while maintaining "my" look, just amped up for the wedding day. The team at Cotton Rouge are so responsive and kind, and were so easy to work with. To top it all off, Katie is an absolute sweetheart and a pleasure to be around. I would recommend Katie a million times over!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so glad I decided on Cotton Rouge! Latia was very quick to respond to any of my emails and added my mom's makeup to our list at the last minute with no problem. We had a great time with Heather and Summer, and they did a fantastic job of interpreting what my bridesmaids wanted and what would be best with all of their different dress necklines and hair types. Everyone's hair and make up lasted all night (with a few lip touch ups of course) even though we started at 9am. Thanks Heather and Summer!

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 10/07/2017

I am beyond impressed with this company and so was my entire bridal party. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing and stayed perfect all night. Latia Curtis is so wonderful! My trial was excellent but she really knocked it out of the park at the wedding. Can't say enough good things about this team!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Cotton Rouge 11
    Cotton Rouge 12

Dana · Married on 10/01/2017

I worked with Latia, who made me the most beautiful I've ever been and probably will ever be again. She also managed to work in three extra services within the contracted time and made all of my ladies so happy! She was upbeat and helpful and all around amazing and helped make my day literally perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Mandy from Cotton Rouge did both mine and my bridesmaids hair and make up for my wedding day and she did an amazing job! We were all so happy with how it all turned out and enjoyed our time with her. She was very sweet and is definitely good at what she does.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Cotton Rouge 13

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Katie and her senior hair stylist for our wedding day-- they did an AMAZING job on everyone's hair and makeup! They were able to get all services done (18 total) for 9 ladies in the 3 hour time period we requested up front-- and on-site at our wedding venue. Katie and her team is so, so sweet, speedy, and fun to work with! Thank you for helping everyone feel and look their best on our special day!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Melissa and team did an amazing job with my hair and makeup along with my bridal party. They were very patient with us as some of us were picky. They adjusted and made changes as we requested. They were also great to recommend looks for each of us. I think everyone looked lovely!

Sent on 11/25/2017