Fort Mill Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fort Mill Photography

Serving North and South Carolina

ABOUT US

About the lady behind the lens:

Thanks for stopping by to learn more about our studio.

I'm Shirley Wedra, the Owner and Lead Photographer at Fort Mill Photography. Being a wedding photographer is a challenge for sure. There are time constraints, lighting challenges and a huge amount of pressure and oftentimes only one chance to "get it right".

Personally I love the challenge of doing my absolute best to walk away great images under adverse conditions. I love the fast paced environment, the different locations it takes me, working in all different types of lighting situations and capturing a moment that the client didn't get to see from your perspective or your artistic viewpoint. I also value the friendships that are formed and all the wonderful people I meet along the way. I enjoy getting to watch them start families and photograph those milestones as they grow. It's a win win for me and I absolutely LOVE what I do.

I certainly can't do it all on my own though. I have a couple of very talented local photographers who work with me on a permanent part time basis for all of our weddings that require two photographers and I am very blessed to have them.

THE BUSINESS:

We’ve photographed well over 400 weddings and numerous portrait sessions since the opening of our studio in 2003 and have become one of the most well-respected photography studios in the area. We are humbled when we say we couldn't be more proud of the extraordinary reputation that our studio has achieved in the past 15 years.

LOCATIONS:

Our home office is located in Fort Mill, just 10 minutes from Ballantyne and 20 minutes from Charlotte.

We also have a 2nd location on a Farm in York, South Carolina where we shoot a lot of our outdoor/rustic portraits and elopements.

Available for travel.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow Fort Mill Photography on

25 Reviews for Fort Mill Photography

STUNNING, yep that's the word I'm looking for. Fort Mill Photography, Dave and Shirley are hands down Fort Mill's Finest! The engagement and bridal photo's were breath taking. And we can hardly wait to see the ceremony pictures. I would highly recommend Fort Mill Photography to anyone. DO NOT settle for less, there are no second chances with your wedding photo's.

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/4/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Fort Mill Photography took the photos for our wedding and we highly recommend them. We choose them because they had experience with our venue and we are so happy we did. They clearly know what they are doing when it comes to weddings. You really don't need to worry about planning anything with them because they are so professional and think of all the things you forget. As a bride, it was so nice to have 1 less thing to worry about.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great job on photo booth. It was a hit. All my guests really enjoyed it. The booth attendant was helpful and let guests take as many pics as they want. I really liked the 4x6 pictures better than the thin strip. Makes it easy to put picture in a frame.

Profile Picture Anya, 4/28/12, 13 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1398693953983 0132wswtbwwe

10% First Responder Discount

$50.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
FIRST RESPONDERS TAKE 10% OFF WEDDING PACKAGES WITH FORT MILL PHOTOGRAPHY’S LATEST OFFER. Did you know that Fort Mill Photography offers a 10% First Responder Discount on Wedding Packages to full time Firefighters, Law Enforcement Officers, Medics and Military. We are extremely grateful for the men and women out there who keep us safe every day and this is our way of giving back to you.
#WW82a591fcb97e63ac

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Fort Mill Photography is an amazing choice for your wedding photography needs. They are not only amazing to work with but their art of photography is top notch! I would recommend them to anyone looking for an wonderful wedding photographer.

Great price, beautiful pictures!

Want to have FUN at your wedding while taking WONDERFUL pictures, then you don't need to look any further. Contact the Ladies at Fort Mill Photography and they will show you why you will always have SPECIAL memories of your wedding day.

Shirley and Dave with Fort Mill Photography are amazing. They are wonderful to work with - professional, reliable, dependable, fun and creative. They are good people and their photography is incredible - a work of art! I thank them so very much for taking & making my headshot simply beautiful ;) - I continually get compliments on it.

I have had the pleasure of working with Fort Mill photography on a few weddings and also some promotional work. They have an excellent eye for capturing unique and beautiful shots. If asked who I recommend they are always first on my list. Kim and Kelly Klaiber CarolinaPartyRide

1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO