Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cheesecake Etc.

The Taste is Unforgettable!
We are a custom baker of wedding cakes, cheesecakes and high end specialty desserts. By appointment only.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Charlotte

418 Reviews for Cheesecake Etc.

User Photos
Photos
Consultations (28)
Delivery (28)
Setup (27)
Groom's Cake (2)
Pastries (1)

I could not believe my eyes when I saw our wedding cake. It was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Gail outdid herself, and she was an absolute joy to work with!! She responds to emails in minutes and is a true artist. We brought some pictures of cake designs to the tasting session, and she was able to sketch out a gorgeous, unique cake that looked better than anything we had envisioned. I have been showing the sketch to all of my friends for months, and it was an absolute show-stopper in person! And it tasted better than any of us could have hoped--it was GONE in minutes. I saw some people going up for 3rds! Thank you so much, Gail, for giving us the cake of our dreams

Profile Picture Laura, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup
4.7

The cake was absolutely delicious!

Profile Picture sangeeta, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Gail made the best cake for our wedding! Every part of it was amazing. We selected vanilla pound cake with lemon curd filling and buttercream icing and all of it tasted fabulous. We had a cascade of sugar flowers that were so life-like they fooled some of the guests. Throughout the whole process Gail was very attentive to making sure she gave us the exact cake we envisioned. From the amount of lemon in filling to the decoration of the buttercream to the color of the sugar flowers. The final result was better than we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/3/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Wedding Cakes
1:03 minutes

48 ENDORSEMENTS
I have had the pleasure of working with Gail at numerous events and I can't say enough great things about her and her cakes! Gail's cakes are delicious, beautiful and unique which is a winning combination. Everyone that knows her would say the same about her work. She is a professional through and through.

Gail and her lovely cakes are perfect for any special occasion! She is always right on time with breath taking cakes.

Cheesecake, Etc. should be your go to vendor for cakes when planning your wedding! Gail does a fabulous job at creating each one, and delivers stunning results. Plus she is always such a joy to work with!

Gail is the best pro I know! She is the sweetest lady and even better artist I love working with her :)

Gail has some of the best cakes out there.

260 PROS I KNOW