6401 Morrison Blvd., 4A, Charlotte, NC 28211 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Renaissance Pâtisserie

Providing delicious cakes and pastries in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, Renaissance Pâtisserie offers delicious wedding cakes and desserts to their clients. Their classic American style blended with the talents of French cuisine creates beautiful and delicious wedding cakes of any size. Their large catalog of designs and years of experience ensures that every customer can enjoy the sights and tastes of their tastefully designed wedding cakes.

Renaissance Pâtisserie offers private tasting sessions for couples to help them decide which flavor and design suit their own personality best. Along with their delectable wedding cakes, they can offer pastries, macarons, and other beautiful desserts to satisfy you and your guests. They can also create gluten-free and nut-free cakes and desserts, allowing everyone to enjoy their sweet treats.

Follow Renaissance Pâtisserie on
img067
joanne 51 37023 1572535861

26 Reviews for Renaissance Pâtisserie

Emily · Married on 03/12/2016

I cannot recommend Decadent Designs Bakery enough to anyone looking for a delicious yet affordable wedding cake. My groom and I considered several bakeries but none compared to the quality, creativity and professionalism that Decadent Designs offered. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Jan and she knocked our socks off with the cake tasting provided. We visited the bakery and Jan provided us with a box that included labeled samples of each cake, filling and icing that they offer. In the comfort of home, we included two family members and enjoyed sampling and "voting" on our favorites. Everyone loved the almond pound with vanilla filling so that's what we went with! Jan made the process a breeze and the cake was amazing. My groom and I loved our cake so much that we broke tradition and ate the top tier the week after our honeymoon! Thanks to Decadent Designs and Jan, our wedding cake was not only beautiful but delicious, too!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Britney · Married on 10/17/2015

Decadent Designs made a custom groomsman cake for my rehearsal dinner in October and it was absolutely perfect! A groomsman cake is mostly a southern tradition where the bride orders a cake that somehow represents the groom to bring to the rehearsal dinner. My fiancé had never heard of this tradition so he was totally surprised when he saw his cake! Decadent designs created a one of a kind "Spartan Race" (mud run) themed cake. My husband runs these races regularly and I thought he would get a kick out of seeing all of the edible obstacles on top of his favorite kind of sheet cake! The design was so creative and the added plus was that the cake was delicious! I got more comments on how good this rehearsal dinner cake tasted than I did on my wedding cake (which I had already ordered elsewhere before learning of Decadent Designs). I would recommend their services to anyone!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Award

Renaissance Pâtisserie FAQ

$ 4.50
    $ 7.50
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• The Wellhouse Of Weddington
    The Wellhouse Of Weddington Mansion Weddings

Not only are they REALLY good at what they do, they are like family... Love these guys...!

• 6401 Morrison Blvd., 4A Charlotte, NC, 28211 See on map
    980-319-1511 (Phone number)
    Mon-Sat 7:00-7:00 Sun 8:00-5:00
    Location of (Renaissance Pâtisserie)