Renaissance Pâtisserie

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

Providing delicious cakes and pastries in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, Renaissance Pâtisserie offers delicious wedding cakes and desserts to their clients. Their classic American style blended with the talents of French cuisine creates beautiful and delicious wedding cakes of any size. Their large catalog of designs and years of experience ensures that every customer can enjoy the sights and tastes of their tastefully designed wedding cakes.

Renaissance Pâtisserie offers private tasting sessions for couples to help them decide which flavor and design suit their own personality best. Along with their delectable wedding cakes, they can offer pastries, macarons, and other beautiful desserts to satisfy you and your guests. They can also create gluten-free and nut-free cakes and desserts, allowing everyone to enjoy their sweet treats.

• Woman-owned

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7.50

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Kody
    Kody H. Married on 09/25/2021

Saved the day!

Renaissance Patisserie really helped save our special day! About a month and a half out from our wedding, our planned cake baker dropped out, forcing us to really scramble. Thankfully, I found Renaissance Patisserie, and they were able to accommodate our short notice and set us up for great success! Compared to the numerous other bakers I looked into, I found Renaissance's prices by far the most agreeable. I greatly appreciated the manager Jo-Anne's straightforward and professional approach, immediately assisting me in finding ways to cut costs while still delivering a treat for our beloved guests. The final design was great and near identical to the one we had submitted as inspiration! And boy, was that icing to die for! I am grateful to Renaissance Patisserie for the role they played in our special day, and I would certainly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a fair price on a delicious cake!
  • User1172642 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am a baker so very picky with my cake. I loved Decadent Designs. They are so easy to work with and their cakes are moist and delicious. The tasting fee was low and they allow you to do it at the privacy of your own home. We got lemon with butter cream and carrot with cream cheese. Absolutely delicious and reasonably priced!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

The Wellhouse Of Weddington The Wellhouse Of Weddington Mansion Weddings

Not only are they REALLY good at what they do, they are like family... Love these guys...!

6401 Morrison Blvd., 4A Charlotte, NC, 28211
9808198771

Mon-Sat 7:00-7:00 Sun 8:00-5:00
Location of (Renaissance Pâtisserie)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding