Cheesecake Etc. Reviews

432 | Charlotte, NC

432 Reviews for Cheesecake Etc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cheesecake Etc. 5
Cheesecake Etc. 6
Cheesecake Etc. 7

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Gail made the most perfect cake for my wedding! Her gold foil technique she used was just beautiful...not to mention how amazingly delicious it was! I've been a wedding photographer for 10 years and have tasted many cakes but hers have always tasted the best! Ours was vanilla and strawberry...so good! Thank you Gail. It was absolutely perfect and just what we wanted.

Cheesecake Etc. 8
  • User5403826 · Recently married

Gail was easy to work with and very professional. The cake was yummy and beautiful.

Raniea · Married on 06/23/2018

She was amazing and the cake was so delicious and professional looking my word is not enough to describe how good it was thanks Gail

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2018

Gale was very responsive and made the cake exactly how we hoped it would be, it was beautiful!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Gail was amazing! The cake she did for our wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. When we described what we wanted for our cake, she immediately sketched it and it was exactly what we wanted. She just got us! And the cake itself was so delicious! We would definitely highly recommend Gail and Cheesecake Etc.

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/18/2018

Gail was absolutely amazing!! She was such a pleasure to work with, and the cake tasting was by far the best part of wedding planning (yum!!!). A few weeks before the wedding we found out that my husband's cousin wasn't going to be able to make the groom's cake for the wedding, so we called Gail in a panic to see if she could add that on as well last minute. No problem!! The wedding cake and groom's cake both turned out beautifully, and they tasted incredible! Everyone raved about how delicious they were! Not gonna lie, it's been a real struggle to not eat the top layer of our cake that we have in the back of our freezer... our one year anniversary can't get here soon enough :)

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Gale was amazing from start to finish. She had a vision for our cake and immediately brought it to life. Her customer service and responsiveness is amazing. She was super accommodating and her cakes are the BEST! Thank you Gale for everything!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Gail was amazing! We had a 4 tier cake with assorted mini desserts and all were stunning AND delicious! She was so easy to work with too. We will definitely be contacting her for our next celebration!

Cheesecake Etc. 9
    Cheesecake Etc. 10

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2018

I could write a book about my happiness with Cheesecake Etc! From the initial consultation until the unveiling with a breeze. We are still receiving so many comments about how great the cake tasted. The professionalism and patience that was shown helped elevate some of the natural wedding stress. I will definitely continue to refer Cheesecake Etc to everyone I know!

Cheesecake Etc. 11
    Cheesecake Etc. 12
    Cheesecake Etc. 13
    Cheesecake Etc. 14

Sam · Married on 04/21/2018

Gail made our wedding cake and we couldn’t have been happier with it. It looked beautiful and tasted delicious. We highly recommend her!

Steph · Married on 04/07/2018

Gail at cheesecake etc. is amazing!! :)

Cheesecake Etc. 15

Tonya · Married on 03/24/2018

Ms.Gail was very nice and professional when I met her.the cake taste was very good ,everyone really enjoyed my wedding cake I highly recommend Cheesecake Etc.

Cheesecake Etc. 16

Laura · Married on 12/16/2017

I could not believe my eyes when I saw our wedding cake. It was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Gail outdid herself, and she was an absolute joy to work with!! She responds to emails in minutes and is a true artist. We brought some pictures of cake designs to the tasting session, and she was able to sketch out a gorgeous, unique cake that looked better than anything we had envisioned. I have been showing the sketch to all of my friends for months, and it was an absolute show-stopper in person! And it tasted better than any of us could have hoped--it was GONE in minutes. I saw some people going up for 3rds! Thank you so much, Gail, for giving us the cake of our dreams <3

Cheesecake Etc. 17

Hannah · Married on 12/03/2017

Gail made the best cake for our wedding! Every part of it was amazing. We selected vanilla pound cake with lemon curd filling and buttercream icing and all of it tasted fabulous. We had a cascade of sugar flowers that were so life-like they fooled some of the guests. Throughout the whole process Gail was very attentive to making sure she gave us the exact cake we envisioned. From the amount of lemon in filling to the decoration of the buttercream to the color of the sugar flowers. The final result was better than we could have imagined.

Cheesecake Etc. 18

Taylor · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing!!!!! Gail created a groomsmen cake of our dog that was such a talking point all night. For our wedding she made the most amazing cake along with cheesecake and cannolis. She delivered it and picked up other dessert for us on the way. Crazy not to use her.

Glenda · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing cake! Beautiful inside and out!

Janelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Our cake came out amazing!! We were so fortunate that the Ballantyne country club works with Gail to create custom wedding cakes for your special day!! Thank you so much we were so pleased with the way the cake turned out. I have not tasted such a delicious cake since the last time I was in New York! Many of our guest were really impressed. We look forward to having Gail design cakes in our future! Please look no further....she is the CAKE BOSS! We love you Gail ❤️

Cheesecake Etc. 19

Glenda · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Gail was so easy and the result was not only beautiful, but tasted amazing! We had several tastings around Charlotte, and hands down, Cheesecakes, etc. had the best tasting cake. We had an almond cake with chocolate ganache and hazelnut filling. We did not need fondant, she worked wonders with the buttercream, which tasted heavenly. I would recommend Gail over and over again!

Cheesecake Etc. 20

Sara · Married on 10/29/2017

Delicious cakes and amazing service. When we did our cake tasting, we felt like we were at Mom’s kitchen doing the tasting. One of our favorite wedding planning moments.

Brandi · Married on 10/28/2017

Gail is absolutely amazing!! I gave her a vision of what I wanted our wedding cake to look like, I changed it 3 times, and she still made it perfectly! Not only was our cake gorgeous, but it tasted amazing. All of our guests commented on this too. We also asked for a small paw print on the back for our dog, and not only did she make this happen, but without even specifying, she put it on the top layer since this is the one we kept. Don't look any further, Gail can make you the perfect wedding cake out of any vision you have and make you the best tasting wedding cake you have ever had.

Cheesecake Etc. 21

Alison · Married on 10/21/2017

Gail with Cheesecakes Etc. is the absolute best. We loved our cake. Gail was so easy to work with and our cake was beautiful and delicious! I highly recommend her!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Gail with Cheesecake Etc. makes the BEST cakes in not only Charlotte, but also the BEST in both the NC and SC area. She makes sure you get exactly what you want for your special day! Her cakes not only look absolutely AMAZING, but they also taste EXTREMELY DELICIOUS! Her cakes are never dry, nor do they fall apart. Whether you're looking for a stunning wedding cake or just a low-key birthday cake, go to Gail-she's every bit of WONDERFUL!!! There's a reason she's been voted #1 and has been given so many awards for talented artwork of cake making. Every cake she puts together is a MASTERPIECE, to say the least!

Carolina · Married on 10/14/2017

Gail is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with and her cakes are not only delicious but incredibly beautiful. Super flexible to work with and loved that she offered a unique design to our wedding cake. I will definitely work with her in the future!

Mesha · Married on 10/06/2017

Ms. Gail is perfection! I knew the moment that I tasted that first morsel of cake that she was the perfect choice for our wedding cake. The cream cheese icing and strawberry filling is a combination made in heaven! I was impressed with the entire experience and things could not have gone smoother. I would recommend this company for a cake of any occasion. I would absolutely utilize them again in the future, if given the opportunity.

Cheesecake Etc. 22

charlene · Married on 09/23/2017

Cheesecake Factory made my cage for my wedding back in September. The cake was very moist and delicious . Till this day people are asking who did my cake.