Cheesecake Etc. Reviews

443 | Charlotte, NC

443 Reviews for Cheesecake Etc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cheesecake Etc. 6
Cheesecake Etc. 7

MARY CLARE · Married on 01/05/2019

Delicious and Beautiful Cakes

Gail was the easiest vendor to work with! Her experience and models in her bakeshop allowed me to visualize my entire cake before I left! She even checked in on me a few weeks before the wedding to confirm head count and insure I had not had a change of heart in cake flavors. Speaking of flavors all were delicious! I cannot wait to eat the tier that we saved!

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2018

Gorgeous cake, amazing, friendly vendor

We had such a positive experience with Gail from Cheesecake, Etc. She was so accommodating, really working with my husband and I to figure out what design and mix of flavors we were looking for. We had a great feeling from walking in the door with her to tasting the cake on our wedding night!

Cheesecake Etc. 8
    Cheesecake Etc. 9
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing at what she does

Met with Gail for our cake tasting and she was so laid back and easy to work with! My husband isn’t a big cake person and even he cleaned his plate of options! Her frosting is out of this world. On the day of our wedding, everything was delivered promptly and the guests said the cake was delicious! We didn’t get a chance to eat any at our wedding but had some the next day and it was perfect! We cant thank Gail enough for everything she did.

Kristal Buston · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazingly Delicious

Cheesecake Etc. was a joy to work with. Gail is very talented at what she does and makes sure that each cake she designs is unique. I have been to several weddings but our cake was by far the best tasting cake I have ever had. My now husband almost finished the top layer by himself!!!

Judy Steele · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding cake

She was awesome and loving and the cake envisions were on point!!!

Kirby · Married on 10/27/2018

So amazing!

Our wedding cake was stunning and tasted amazing too. Gail is wonderful and draws out your vision so she can execute it perfectly for your big day. I would highly recommended her!

Grace Mcdonough · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Fantastic and Delicious

When my husband and I were planning our wedding we knew the cake was going to be one of our favorite decisions to make but we didn’t know where to start. Cheesecake Etc. was recommended to us by our venue and we couldn’t have been happier! The cake was gorgeous and absolutely delicious! We had 5 tiers on our cake and each was a different flavor! When we went for our first tasting everything was so delicious we couldn’t just choose one flavor! Gail was so great in letting us kind of run wild! My husband and I love chocolate icing which isn’t a typical wedding cake look but she made our bottom tier with chocolate icing and it looked absolutely beautiful! She is truly an artist with her cakes both in the flavors and the decorations! We have been recommending Gail and Cheesecake Etc. to everyone we know! Gail was so professional and fantastic to work with! All of our guests were telling us how delicious our cake was and how they have never seen a cake with so many options! There was a tier and flavor for everyone!

D'Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

Delicious Cake

Mrs. Gail is awesome. She did a great job with our wedding cake. It was absolutely beautiful and delicious! The entire cake was
    gone by the end of the night (except our top). I had some family and friends calling me days after asking did I have any more cake left! Now that’s a good cake😋

Cheesecake Etc. 10

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2018

Couldn't have chosen anyone better

Gail was nothing short of amazing! My husband and I were 1000% satisfied and the cake was decorated beautifully and tasted great!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

Wonderful Experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Cheesecake Etc.! My wedding cake was exactly how I had envisioned it to be. Cheesecake Etc. also made a grooms cake for my husband. I sent them the picture of what I had in mind and it came out perfectly! The cake flavors are also very delicious! I would definitely recommend!

Cheesecake Etc. 11
    Cheesecake Etc. 12

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Gail made the most perfect cake for my wedding! Her gold foil technique she used was just beautiful...not to mention how amazingly delicious it was! I've been a wedding photographer for 10 years and have tasted many cakes but hers have always tasted the best! Ours was vanilla and strawberry...so good! Thank you Gail. It was absolutely perfect and just what we wanted.

Cheesecake Etc. 13
  • User5403826 · Recently married

Gail was easy to work with and very professional. The cake was yummy and beautiful.

Raniea · Married on 06/23/2018

She was amazing and the cake was so delicious and professional looking my word is not enough to describe how good it was thanks Gail

Cynthia · Married on 06/16/2018

Gale was very responsive and made the cake exactly how we hoped it would be, it was beautiful!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

Gail was amazing! The cake she did for our wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. When we described what we wanted for our cake, she immediately sketched it and it was exactly what we wanted. She just got us! And the cake itself was so delicious! We would definitely highly recommend Gail and Cheesecake Etc.

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/18/2018

Gail was absolutely amazing!! She was such a pleasure to work with, and the cake tasting was by far the best part of wedding planning (yum!!!). A few weeks before the wedding we found out that my husband's cousin wasn't going to be able to make the groom's cake for the wedding, so we called Gail in a panic to see if she could add that on as well last minute. No problem!! The wedding cake and groom's cake both turned out beautifully, and they tasted incredible! Everyone raved about how delicious they were! Not gonna lie, it's been a real struggle to not eat the top layer of our cake that we have in the back of our freezer... our one year anniversary can't get here soon enough :)

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Gale was amazing from start to finish. She had a vision for our cake and immediately brought it to life. Her customer service and responsiveness is amazing. She was super accommodating and her cakes are the BEST! Thank you Gale for everything!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Gail was amazing! We had a 4 tier cake with assorted mini desserts and all were stunning AND delicious! She was so easy to work with too. We will definitely be contacting her for our next celebration!

Cheesecake Etc. 14
    Cheesecake Etc. 15

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2018

I could write a book about my happiness with Cheesecake Etc! From the initial consultation until the unveiling with a breeze. We are still receiving so many comments about how great the cake tasted. The professionalism and patience that was shown helped elevate some of the natural wedding stress. I will definitely continue to refer Cheesecake Etc to everyone I know!

Cheesecake Etc. 16
    Cheesecake Etc. 17
    Cheesecake Etc. 18
    Cheesecake Etc. 19

Sam · Married on 04/21/2018

Gail made our wedding cake and we couldn’t have been happier with it. It looked beautiful and tasted delicious. We highly recommend her!

Steph · Married on 04/07/2018

Gail at cheesecake etc. is amazing!! :)

Cheesecake Etc. 20

Tonya · Married on 03/24/2018

Ms.Gail was very nice and professional when I met her.the cake taste was very good ,everyone really enjoyed my wedding cake I highly recommend Cheesecake Etc.

Cheesecake Etc. 21

Laura · Married on 12/16/2017

I could not believe my eyes when I saw our wedding cake. It was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Gail outdid herself, and she was an absolute joy to work with!! She responds to emails in minutes and is a true artist. We brought some pictures of cake designs to the tasting session, and she was able to sketch out a gorgeous, unique cake that looked better than anything we had envisioned. I have been showing the sketch to all of my friends for months, and it was an absolute show-stopper in person! And it tasted better than any of us could have hoped--it was GONE in minutes. I saw some people going up for 3rds! Thank you so much, Gail, for giving us the cake of our dreams <3

Cheesecake Etc. 22

Hannah · Married on 12/03/2017

Gail made the best cake for our wedding! Every part of it was amazing. We selected vanilla pound cake with lemon curd filling and buttercream icing and all of it tasted fabulous. We had a cascade of sugar flowers that were so life-like they fooled some of the guests. Throughout the whole process Gail was very attentive to making sure she gave us the exact cake we envisioned. From the amount of lemon in filling to the decoration of the buttercream to the color of the sugar flowers. The final result was better than we could have imagined.

Cheesecake Etc. 23

Taylor · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing!!!!! Gail created a groomsmen cake of our dog that was such a talking point all night. For our wedding she made the most amazing cake along with cheesecake and cannolis. She delivered it and picked up other dessert for us on the way. Crazy not to use her.