Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ever Weddings

You don’t want your wedding day to be stressful.

Trust me, I know. I was there. And because I didn’t hire a coordinator, my mom, wedding party, and family members had to spend the day making sure everything went smoothly. I wish I’d hired someone so that my family could surround me with their love and laughter, not keep stepping away to take care of business.

I’m Michelle, a Greenville, SC wedding coordinator. Let me take the burden off you and your guests!

Follow Ever Weddings on

Ever Weddings 4
  • Russell

Russell Harper · Married on 08/31/2019

Friendly, Amazing, and Experienced

Michelle is absolutely amazing. She was incredibly easy to work with throughout the planning process, she went above and beyond in helping us set up the venue, and she kept our wedding running smoothly and stress free for my wife and I. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator to make our day memorable and to allow us more time to soak in all of the memories. Thank you so much, Michelle, for helping to make our wedding day totally perfect.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Sharilyn

Sharilyn · Married on 08/31/2019

Always went above and beyond -- Michelle made our day absolutely perfect for us!

Michelle helped make sure every detail we envisioned was perfect. We had her as our day-of-coordinator, but she did so much more than just be our guide on our big day: From taking time to understand our vision, building our timeline, ensuring decorations were situated, making sure the flow of the day was seamless, and most importantly fun! Calm, organized, and sincerely caring, Michelle helped me and my husband feel absolutely no stress on the day. She was so patient and friendly, and made everyone feel relaxed, while also keeping tabs of the time to make sure everything was on schedule.

When my husband and I think back on the day, we honestly cannot pick one thing that was missed, and that was all thanks to her sincere care and direction.

You can tell Michelle truly enjoys what she does and puts in every effort to create a memorable day. She even sent us a sweet wedding gift after the day! I highly recommend her for any bride!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Bao Tran · Married on 06/07/2019

Awesome Wedding Coordinator

I am so happy we had Michelle as our wedding coordinator! As someone who was planning my wedding from out of state, it was important for me to find someone I could trust. Michelle was so sweet and understanding. She was very quick to respond to emails and did a great job communicating with my other vendors so that I did not have to worry about the minor details. She even helped with setting up the venue on the day of the wedding. Thanks to her everything went smoothly at the rehearsal and the wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Award

Ever Weddings Pricing

Ever Weddings Price Rates

Ever Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1