Ever Weddings Reviews

Ever Weddings 4
  • Russell

Russell Harper · Married on 08/31/2019

Friendly, Amazing, and Experienced

Michelle is absolutely amazing. She was incredibly easy to work with throughout the planning process, she went above and beyond in helping us set up the venue, and she kept our wedding running smoothly and stress free for my wife and I. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator to make our day memorable and to allow us more time to soak in all of the memories. Thank you so much, Michelle, for helping to make our wedding day totally perfect.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Sharilyn

Sharilyn · Married on 08/31/2019

Always went above and beyond -- Michelle made our day absolutely perfect for us!

Michelle helped make sure every detail we envisioned was perfect. We had her as our day-of-coordinator, but she did so much more than just be our guide on our big day: From taking time to understand our vision, building our timeline, ensuring decorations were situated, making sure the flow of the day was seamless, and most importantly fun! Calm, organized, and sincerely caring, Michelle helped me and my husband feel absolutely no stress on the day. She was so patient and friendly, and made everyone feel relaxed, while also keeping tabs of the time to make sure everything was on schedule.

When my husband and I think back on the day, we honestly cannot pick one thing that was missed, and that was all thanks to her sincere care and direction.

You can tell Michelle truly enjoys what she does and puts in every effort to create a memorable day. She even sent us a sweet wedding gift after the day! I highly recommend her for any bride!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Bao Tran · Married on 06/07/2019

Awesome Wedding Coordinator

I am so happy we had Michelle as our wedding coordinator! As someone who was planning my wedding from out of state, it was important for me to find someone I could trust. Michelle was so sweet and understanding. She was very quick to respond to emails and did a great job communicating with my other vendors so that I did not have to worry about the minor details. She even helped with setting up the venue on the day of the wedding. Thanks to her everything went smoothly at the rehearsal and the wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Clarissa

Clarissa · Married on 06/01/2019

I would 100% choose Ever Weddings again!

Michelle was amazing!! She quickly gained our trust during our first chat. She’s very relaxed but professional. She’s personable and fun. We used Michelle for day of coordination. With her help, everything ran smoothly! She is professional, sweet, and genuine. We would highly highly recommend Ever Weddings!! -The Wilmeths

Ever Weddings 5
    Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 04/13/2019

Great Wedding Coordinator!

Michelle was so wonderful to work with! She was communicative, flexible and kind throughout the planning process and made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day! Her coordination services are the perfect option for brides who wants to be involved in the planning process but not have to worry about any of the details or execution on the day! She worked great with all our vendors and made sure our vision came together exactly how we wanted. You won't regret hiring her as your wedding coordinator!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Melanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Michelle was great! She was our day of coordinator but made plenty of time to meet with us, see our venue, and walk through our timeline before the day of. She is very laid back and will definitely get you hitched without a hitch.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/30/2018

Michelle was the perfect choice for our daughter's wedding. Michelle was always calm yet in control. From the rehearsal throughout the entire wedding day, she made everything easy and stress-free. We’re so very grateful for all that she did to help bring our daughter's perfect day to life. I can't say enough wonderful things about Michelle. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2018

Michelle was a delight to work with from start to finish! The day of the wedding I drank champagne with my bridesmaids all day and then danced the night away with my husband never once having to consider if everything was going according to plan because Michelle was on top of everything. She worked great with the vendors and truly helped me to fully enjoy our day.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

We were so fortunate to have Michelle on our big day. She proactively managed every aspect and made us feel like we could actually enjoy time with our guests. We used her as a day-of coordinator, so our only regret was not fully utilizing her skills in the planning process as well. Michelle is so professional and sweet, I’d highly recommend her for any couple planning their wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/28/2018

I met Michelle when I wasn't even engaged but once I learned she was a wedding coordinator I knew I would want her by my side on my big day. Michelle was organized, well-informed, punctual, and in AMAZING spirits throughout the entire process. I had no idea how things were supposed to go in a wedding but knowing that Michelle was there to help, made all of my worries and anxiety go away. I would (and have!) recommended Michelle to plenty of other brides any chance I get. Thank you so much Michelle for being a HUGE part of making my day AMAZING!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Megan · Married on 01/06/2018

It was a joy & gift to work with Michelle as we planned our wedding. Her response time was extremely prompt and professional. She was definitely made to be a planner as her organizational skills are topnotch. She has such a kind heart and is clearly passionate about caring for the well being of the couple throughout the whole wedding planning process. She did great at leading the rehearsal and taking charge but never once made my husband or I feel like she was trying to take over. She was polite and considerate about making sure my husband & I's preferences were heard and communicated well.

We had live music during our ceremony, and she timed everyone's entrances perfectly! My favorite advice and care she gave us was to enjoy our first meal together before we went into our reception. She made sure we had plenty of quality time together as a couple throughout our wedding day, so that we didn't end up driving away feeling like everything was a blur. (We will forever be grateful for that!)

Wedding planning is her job but she clearly works from her heart and has a passion for what she does! It's a rarity that you enjoy your vendor so much that you want to invite their husband to your wedding as well!

Ever Weddings 6
    Sent on 02/13/2018

Krista · Married on 10/01/2017

Michelle helped me coordinate my wedding this past Sunday, and she did AMAZING. From the first time she emailed me, I felt my stress melt away. She was very quick to respond to any question I had, and remembered every single detail I wanted (even though I changed my mind a million times). Michelle made my wedding day run so smoothly. All of the little things that I wanted, she made them happen. She was so quick to take on any task with a smile on her face. Honestly, it would have been a train wreck without her there guiding everyone. She is the sweetest person you'll ever meet. You will be so glad you asked her to be your coordinator, I promise.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Krista! You are so sweet and I had a great time coordinating your day. Thank you for choosing to work with me!

Kiara · Married on 05/20/2017

Michelle made our day extra special by caring by every detail of our day. If you are looking for someone to cater to every single one of your needs on your wedding day even when uncontrollable circumstances arise, Michelle with Ever Weddings is your girl! She made sure my groom and myself felt comfortable and confident that everything was taken care of.

Ever Weddings 7
    Ever Weddings 8
    Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/25/2016

Michelle helped my day come together beautifully! From making sure I had a mimosa in hand the morning of the wedding, to picking me up a Gatorade before we headed to church to make sure I didn't get dehydrated getting ready, she noticed all the details. That's exactly who you want on your wedding team! She is a fantastic problem solver and takes over when needed. I had a minor cup crisis (which felt like a big crisis) at my reception, and Michelle took over and wouldn't let me worry about it and made sure it got handled.

She is a hard worker, kind, fun to be around and wonderful at what she does. Get her to do the hard work of planning , so you can have all the fun and focus on celebrating!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Mikayla · Married on 04/05/2014

Michelle planned my wedding in 2014, right when she was starting out, and she was essential to everything going well. When I got engaged we talked about what I was picturing, and since we were on a tight budget, she helped me find creative ways to have the look and feel that I wanted in a cheaper way than buying everything. She brought a bag with her full of just-in-case items, like a hammer and nails, bug spray, chapstick, almost anything you could think of. She was ultra prepared and organized, which made the wedding day so easy for me and my mom. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Alex Sakalosh · Married on 10/05/2019

3.4
      2.0
      2.0

Honest Review. Ok service. Could have been better for the amount we paid.

Our wedding could have been smoother.
    We spent way to much for so many things to be forgotten and not done. My wife's sisters came in and did a good bit of the coordination. Biggest thing is forgetting to give my wife her bouquet to walk down the isle and not stepping up to make sure some of the decorations was put up because we had to leave it on standby invade of rain while we went to take pictures and couldn't come back in time to set everything up before guests started arriving. There were a few other things that we wish would have been taken care of but overall it was ok service. My wife is way to nice to say anything just not hurt anyone's feeling. Not worth the amount we paid.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Hi Alex,

I’m sorry you feel that way. I did everything I could do in light of the circumstances of your wedding, and I was told by your wife that she was very thankful for everything I did to help. I wish you the best in your marriage!

Michelle