108 Greenforest Dr., Anderson, SC 29625 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Kimberly

Weddings by Kimberly will help you plan your dream wedding. We offer several different planning packages based on your needs and budget. We can assist you from your engagement up until you leave for your honeymoon or anywhere in between. We will assist you in selecting the best vendors and venues for the wedding that you want.

With over 10 years experience, you can rest assure that we will work with you to achieve the wedding that you want with out all the hassle and stress. Call to begin planning today!

Follow Weddings by Kimberly on

img20150926152145532hdr
fbimg1464450096314

6 Reviews for Weddings by Kimberly

Kacey · Married on 09/01/2018

Kim was so great to work with! We hired her as a day-of coordinator, and she was so helpful and detail-oriented. She was also responsive, and thought of a lot of things I didn't think about for the special day! My wedding was a little unconventional, and Kim rolled with it and really made sure the day proceeded as planned! She went above and beyond to ensure my wedding day was perfect! I would HIGHLY recommend Kim!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Laura · Married on 08/04/2018

Kimberly was phenomenal! I did not decide to hire a day of coordinator until about a month before my wedding and she jumped in without hesitation. I know without a doubt had I not hired her, things would not have gone as smoothly and perfect as they did!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Audrey · Married on 10/21/2016

Kim did a wonderful job with our wedding!! She was so great about communicating with me and reviewing every possible detail of our ceremony and reception. She kept everything organized throughout the process of planning and calmed my nerves every step of the way. Kim made some great recommendations for me for the ceremony music and I am so glad I took her advise :) Our wedding day went smoothly and more perfect than I could have ever imagined, I did not have to stress over details on the big day. Kim took care of everything and I was able to enjoy every aspect of it!! I am so glad I used her wedding planning service, I couldn't of done it without her!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Weddings by Kimberly FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Formal Affair DJ Services
    Formal Affair DJ Services Wedding DJs

Working with Kim is very easy. She is very professional and detail oriented. I would highly recommend Weddings by Kimberly!

• Michelle Brooks Photography
    Michelle Brooks Photography Wedding Photographers

A wedding planner can make or break a photographer's ability to get the best wedding collection for a client - their job is THAT important! Kimberly is always on top opf things & always eager to find ways to make it easier for other vendors to to do their own jobs :-) She is a pleasure to work with, always professional.

• 108 Greenforest Dr. Anderson, 29625 See on map