Greenville, SC 29605 Map · Phone number

About Farrah Redmon Weddings

Farrah Redmon Weddings, located in Greenville, SC, is known for creating the most memorable and special day for the Bride and Groom. No wedding is too small or too large for us to create that one-of-a-kind Special Day. We offer wedding planning,full service design, day of coordination,exquisite hand tied Bridal bouquets/ Bridesmaid bouquets as well as elegant church and reception florals that are created in consultation with the Bride. From the first meeting with the Bride/Groom and/ or Bride's Mother, to the seeing the Bride walk down the aisle towards the Groom,then to the sweet sound of the heels of the Bride and Groom, leaving the reception, as they head off into the night as newly weds, Farrah Redmon Weddings......where dreams really do come true.

• Manifest Events
1c27cd29ec54abb1 1526330331 315635020697244b 1526330330 233b470e386f5ffd 152633

11 Reviews for Farrah Redmon Weddings

Dottie · Married on 11/11/2017

Excellent wedding planner

Farrah was such a delight to work alongside. She gave great direction and careful attention to the bride's vision and dreams. We enjoyed our experience of working with her and as the venue had a tight delivery schedule she had done her pre-planning and had wonderful and very capable hands available to help!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/14/2017

Farrah was an absolute Godsend for my family for this wedding! Right from the beginning she was very responsive and easy to talk to. She had multiple meetings with my mother and I to get a clear vision of what we wanted. My mother and I are not great at decorating or envisioning spaces and she really helped to nail down what we wanted. Her recommendations on lighting, decorations and table set ups were wonderful and she had relationships with everyone we talked to! She was able to think of details we hadn’t and organize visits to outside vendors. She also went with my mother while I was stuck at work to help in some meetings. On the day of the wedding she had the timeline set and was able to get everyone where they needed to be while leaving time for my husband and I to enjoy moments of just letting the day soak in. She also took some great behind the scene photos of individual and group pictures and sent them to my mother and I so we had something to share before we got our professional photos. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding! Thank you Farrah!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2017

This woman labored in prayer over our wedding day! Every detail was executed. Every person was loved and cared for. Every transition was smooth. As a bride, the wedding experience was effortless. I am humbled that I got to have such an incredible woman, with such talent, walk beside me during one of the sweetest seasons of my life. Brides, look no further than right here. I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Farrah Redmon Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2942.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Greenville, 29605 See on map
    8644202132 (Phone number)
    Location of (Farrah Redmon Weddings)