Kristin Coulter Designs

Lexington, SC View map

Hi, I'm Kristin. Since 2016, I have using Kristin Coulter Designs as a means to help couples all over the Southeast (but not limited to) bring magic, the kind of magic they don't have to worry about day-of, to their wedding day. This business is a passion and a joy, and I hope I get to chat with you about your wedding in the near future.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley M. Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing!

Kristen was the best day of coordinator I could ask for! She was so attentive and kept things running smoothly for my special day!
    Brittney C. Married on 08/01/2020

Kristin is your BEST choice for your wedding day

I can't say enough good things about Kristin. She is so well organized, detail-oriented, accommodating, creative, and super skilled at problem solving. I gave her quite the challenge when my wedding was affected by the pandemic. We had to switch gears and she was tasked with helping me decorate and coordinate my wedding, now being held on my grandfather's farm - which had never hosted a wedding before! She helped my vision for my wedding come alive by giving me countless advice on wedding planning, assisting me with a wedding layout and timeline, contacting and coordinating with all my vendors, helping me decorate a 100 year old barn, and so so much more that I probably don't even know about. She was so calm on my wedding day and really made my family and my husband and I feel like we could just relax and enjoy ourselves because she had everything covered. You are definitely in good hands with Kristin!
    Hailey M. Married on 06/26/2020

AMAZING!!! 10 out of 5 stars!!

I seriously cannot put into words how AMAZING Kristin was for our wedding. She was great at communicating with me before the wedding and very personable. Her input was so helpful and I could tell immediately that she knew what she was doing. She arrived the same time I did at the venue to beginning setting up at 9 am for the wedding that began at 6:30 pm. I could call her and she would quite literally come running. We unfortunately had a thunderstorm come unexpectedly a few minutes before our ceremony and Kristin helped move the decorations and equipment for the ceremony not once, but TWICE. Weather was not ideal but Kristin made sure to put me first no matter what. She even moved a stalled out catering truck by getting underneath it and eventually having to push it since it was in the way. I would give her 10 stars if I was able. If you’re thinking about booking her, do it now before someone else snags this gem!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lexington, 29073
Location of (Kristin Coulter Designs)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding