Lexington, SC 29073 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About Kristin Coulter Designs

Offering wedding planning services and day-of coordination for SC | NC | GA brides and stationary design for brides nation-wide--one wedding at a time. Each bride is unique in their own way, and their day should be reflective of that from the moment an invitation reaches a guests mailbox to the second they leave the wedding.

Follow Kristin Coulter Designs on

2abe309a6d5c8e1f 1526984998 99d48280d087fba5 1526984997 1a084d7e7dc6271f 152698
164631113678644435947414517800981315966178o

13 Reviews for Kristin Coulter Designs

Brittney Cotton · Married on 08/01/2020

Kristin is your BEST choice for your wedding day

I can't say enough good things about Kristin. She is so well organized, detail-oriented, accommodating, creative, and super skilled at problem solving. I gave her quite the challenge when my wedding was affected by the pandemic. We had to switch gears and she was tasked with helping me decorate and coordinate my wedding, now being held on my grandfather's farm - which had never hosted a wedding before! She helped my vision for my wedding come alive by giving me countless advice on wedding planning, assisting me with a wedding layout and timeline, contacting and coordinating with all my vendors, helping me decorate a 100 year old barn, and so so much more that I probably don't even know about. She was so calm on my wedding day and really made my family and my husband and I feel like we could just relax and enjoy ourselves because she had everything covered. You are definitely in good hands with Kristin!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Hailey Martin · Married on 06/26/2020

AMAZING!!! 10 out of 5 stars!!

I seriously cannot put into words how AMAZING Kristin was for our wedding. She was great at communicating with me before the wedding and very personable. Her input was so helpful and I could tell immediately that she knew what she was doing. She arrived the same time I did at the venue to beginning setting up at 9 am for the wedding that began at 6:30 pm. I could call her and she would quite literally come running. We unfortunately had a thunderstorm come unexpectedly a few minutes before our ceremony and Kristin helped move the decorations and equipment for the ceremony not once, but TWICE. Weather was not ideal but Kristin made sure to put me first no matter what. She even moved a stalled out catering truck by getting underneath it and eventually having to push it since it was in the way. I would give her 10 stars if I was able. If you’re thinking about booking her, do it now before someone else snags this gem!

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Amber

Amber Brown · Married on 02/23/2020

Highly recommend!

Kirstin was super helpful from beginning to end. We hired her as our day-of-coordinator and she did an amazing job. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of and I'm so happy with the way that everything turned out. Kristin was always easy to get in touch with and she was completely onboard with my ideas for our wedding. Not to mention she's so much more affordable than the other vendors in this area. If you're considering having a day-of-coordinator, Kristin is the best!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kristin Coulter Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 400
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 750
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Lexington, 29073 See on map
    Location of (Kristin Coulter Designs)