The Diva Wedding Planner

Columbia, SC View map Visit website
  • Katrice
    Katrice Married on 12/04/2021

A Diva experience 🙌🏽

There are no words that can fully capture our appreciation for The Diva Wedding planner!! Even before signing our contract, our first phone conversation with Her allowed me to see the thought and care she puts into her work and the dedication she provides to her clients. Every detail was planned and executed flawlessly while allowing us to relax and enjoy the moment! I initially thought i didn’t need a planner, however thinking about it now, there’s absolutely no way i could’ve done this without her. We wanted the focus on our wedding day to be about the wedding ceremony and celebrating that special moment with our family and friends. I can tell you with confidence that’s exactly the experience we got!
    Ms Cynthia guided us through the process providing suggestions and her expertise while constantly ensuring our personal wants and needs were the main focus.
    Anyone that has been apart of a wedding or planned a wedding knows that the wedding day can be incredibly stressful I can't tell you what that was like as a bride because Ms Cynthia and her team made sure I never dealt with any of that.
    She worked well with all of our vendors and made sure all of the details of our wedding was well thought out.
    My family can be hard critics but they raved on an on about how well Ms Cynthia did her thing planning & coordinating everything. Guest are still calling us 2 weeks later talking about how beautiful everything turned out and how it was one of if not the best weddings they’ve been to
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Columbia, South Carolina Columbia, SC, 29223
Location of (The Diva Wedding Planner)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding