Hamilton Events

1601 Assembly Street #2509, Columbia, SC 29201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,750
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Hamilton Events

Hamilton Events is a full-service wedding planning, design, and coordination company based in Columbia, South Carolina. Owner Ashley and her team are committed to providing exceptional service, innovative ideas, and plenty of support and encouragement on your journey to your big day. They are passionate about what they do, and they would be delighted to bring your vision to life. Ashley and her team can’t wait to design a wonderful wedding experience that you and your guests will never forget.

Hamilton Events primarily covers weddings in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia, but Ashley and her team are happy to travel for destination weddings. They offer full planning, partial planning, design, and month-of coordination packages. Whether you’re beginning your planning journey or just looking for some help bringing it all together, Ashley and her team have you covered. They can help you research and select vendors, review contracts, create an event itinerary, provide decor rentals, and so much more. Whatever your needs, you can be sure that Ashley and her team will be there for you every step of the way.

• Woman-owned

3 Reviews for Hamilton Events

• O

Olivia M. · Married on 01/23/2021

Perfect Fit

Ashley and her team at Hamilton Events were the perfect fit for our wedding and helped us have the wedding day we always dreamed of. Ashley ensured that every detail was taken care of. She continually met with us throughout the process and always was available for any concerns or thoughts along the way. When the big day came Ashley and the team took care of everything leaving us with less stress and more time to enjoy our day. We are so thankful to have had Ashley work with us and we could not have chosen a better or more dependable company than Hamilton Events for our wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2021

Angela H. · Married on 01/02/2021

Wedding Coordinator

“I wish I could give 10 stars because Jaynie did an INCREDIBLE job coordinating our wedding reception! We actually had a couple of other people lined up to do the job, but a covid exposure left us with no coordinator six days before the wedding. Her excellent communication and flexibility were exactly what we needed after such a stressful week of plans changing. As the bride, I felt completely at ease knowing everything was being taken care of so well. If you have a vision for your wedding and want someone you can trust to make things happen as seamlessly as possible, Jaynie is your girl!”

Sent on 05/30/2021

Hamilton Events Pricing

Hamilton Events Price Rates

Hamilton Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3750
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 20
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Hamilton Events

Ashley Skutka

Ashley Skutka

Owner and Lead Planner

“Event planning started as my hobby, and then it became a business established in 2020. I aspire to organize every element to reflect your vision. I am that extroverted, caffeine-fueled, Chick-Fil-A-obsessed gal that one day decided to chase after her dreams. I would love the opportunity to help bring your story to life. PS - if you watch The Office, Parks and Rec, or Friends… we will be sure to hit it off!”

Zoe  Wilkinson

Zoe Wilkinson

Associate Lead Planner

“I’m here to be your go to gal on your big day - from making all the beyond the scenes run flawlessly, to making sure you have the day of your dreams! When not wedding planning, you’ll find me sipping on lots of coffee, playing with my puppy, Poppy, or going to all the best local food options Cola has to offer (I’m looking at you, Bourbon + Cantina)!”

Jaynie  Buford

Jaynie Buford

Associate Coordinator

“I am ready to help each bride make their wedding day the best day of their life, one for the books! Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to keep calm under pressure are just a few traits I value most as a wedding coordinator. At home, you can find me singing to my cat and reminiscing on videos from my college a cappella days (where Ashley and I actually met)!”

• 1601 Assembly Street #2509 Columbia, SC, 29201 See on map
    704-459-5949 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hamilton Events)