Manifest Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Manifest Events is a wedding planning service located in Greenville, South Carolina. The team of expert planners strives to provide couples with excellent service as they plan their dream wedding. From the ceremony to the wedding reception, the efficient staff can take care of all the important details.

Services Offered:

An extensive range of wedding packages is available at Manifest Events. Couples can choose from full organization, partial planning, and day-of coordination to arrange their event. The team can design the event space, creating color schemes and decor items to match the chosen wedding theme. Taking a fun approach to organization, the staff aims to make the planning process as enjoyable as possible. They are also able to provide vendor referrals, ensuring that to-be-weds have access to reputable services and businesses in the area. Other services offered include:

• Full Service Wedding Design + Styling
  • Budget analysis
  • Guestlist management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Destination weddings
  • Elopements

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Allison
    Allison D. Married on 01/22/2022

Great Experience working with Manifest Events!

I highly recommend Carleigh and her team, they helped my wedding weekend go so smoothly and kept me calm and on track so that I could enjoy my day to the fullest without stress. Manifest events developed great personalized timelines and checklists, helped me develop and execute my design so that everything was beautiful, and really listened to what I wanted. I was very grateful for calls her through the planning process they always helped me feel accomplished and like everything was going well — very helpful for someone like me who was overwhelmed with the idea of planning a wedding. Highly recommend!

Manifest Events's reply:

Allison,

Thank you so much for your kind words and the opportunity to be a part of your big day.

You are Ivan are such lovely people and we were honored to help make your wedding day something stress free and filled with love!!

All my best!

Carleigh
    Anna T. Married on 01/08/2022

Excellence Beyond Compare

Carleigh and her team at Manifest Events made our wedding day amazing, and everything we could have imagined. The entire day was stress-free and fun thanks to them! We could not have hired a better team and we will recommend them 100 times over!!

Manifest Events's reply:

Anna! Thank you SO much for your kind words.

Your wedding was everything a wedding should be. Beautiful, intimate and FUN!

We loved seeing all of your details come together for your magical winter wedding.

So much love for the Tarberts!!

-Carleigh

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Manifest Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

212 E Broad Street Greenville, SC, 29601
Location of (Manifest Events)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding