Torte di Venezia Reviews

14 | Amesbury, MA

14 Reviews for Torte di Venezia

Joanna · Married on 05/16/2016

Karen was so accommodating and made us feel so comfortable. She really helped steer us in the right direction as far as what we needed to complete the vision for our big day!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Jeanine · Married on 10/17/2015

Torte Di Venezia made me the most AMAZING wedding cake! Not only was it EXCEPTIONALLY delicious, it was EXACTLY what I envisioned. It could not have been any more perfect. All my guests raved about how delicious it was. Not only that, but the customer service from Karen is top notch! Thank you so much for making the wedding cake of my dreams come true!

Sent on 10/20/2015

alex · Married on 09/26/2015

Our wedding cake turned out great. The decorations, the flavor of the cake, everything was right on point for what we wanted. When all was said and done, it turned out awesome and we really enjoyed it.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Jaclyn · Married on 08/28/2015

Karen is amazing! I use her for all of my events so it wasn’t even a question when I was planning my wedding. Her cakes are not only beautiful but they taste amazing. There is nothing more disappointing then biting into a gorgeous cake to find out how bad it tastes. You don’t have to worry about that with Torte di Venezia. The carrot cake is hands down the best carrot cake I’ve ever had. I’m still getting compliment today on how good my wedding cake was!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

Karen is extremely friendly and responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I wanted a very simple cake for my garden wedding, and she absolutely delivered. More importantly, it was DELICIOUS! Her flavors are delightful and she's extremely accommodating in terms of budget, sampling, and meeting requests. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Adrienne · Married on 05/15/2015

Torte di Venezia is my go-to for cakes of any occasion. I had previously worked with Karen when I was helping organize my friends bridal shower. I had such a great experience with her I used/ recommended her for my own wedding events. I let my bridesmaids know that I loved Karen's work. They had planned a coffee themed shower for me. Coffee is my second love next to my new husband. Karen created a gorgeous cake that was delicious and unique. She made a chocolate cake with a coffee filling. Phenomenal! For our wedding cake Karen was helpful and intuitive. I had several different ideas of what I liked but was having trouble pinpointing exactly what I wanted. Karen calmed me (the week before my wedding) took all of my ideas and put together the most gorgeous cake. It was everything I imagined it to be. We had two flavors of cake which was hard to choose out of all the delicious options. We went with Vanilla Bean w/ a cannoli filling and Chocolate Guinness and Bailey's. I wish I had some now. I just called Karen for my friends upcoming bridal shower in April. Only the best for my friends.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Karen made me a beautiful wedding cake that was exactly what I asked for! It was also delicious!! She was great to work with and could not have been happier with the service!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Maria · Married on 08/03/2014

Not only was our cake absolutely stunning, but it was MOIST and DELICIOUS! Karen does EXCEPTIONAL work!

Sent on 08/17/2014

My cake was simply AMAZING! I had a a 3 Tier cake and it was a beautiful design!
    Karen helped me come up with Ideas of what i wanted and gave me insight on what worked best with colors, and flavors, amount of guests, and She delivered right on time! She set it up so it was perfect and everyone LOVED IT! The cake was delicious! EVEN A YEAR LATER! We wrapped it up the way she instructed us to and ate it on our 1 year anniversary to be completely honest it was still tasty!
    Overall service was fantastic, she was very flexible, kept me updated and kept in contact with me during the process so I never needed to panic.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2013

Karen has been making cakes for my family for all different occasions for years so when it was time to plan my wedding and select a vendor to make our cake, I knew that Karen was the one! I showed Karen a few simple pictures of what I liked online and left the rest to her. She created a beautiful cake within my budget that was both tasty and looked amazing! I had an October rustic themed wedding so Karen made one of the layers of my cake apple cinnamon deliciousness and used all fresh ingredients.
    Karen is not only talented, but she is very professional and trustworthy as well. Whether you're looking for a cake or favors for a wedding or any other occasion (she makes wonderful shower favors (cupcakes, cookies, etc.)), Karen is the lady for the job!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Deborah · Married on 03/09/2013

Karen created the most perfect cake for our wedding! She has an amazing ability to help make your vision a reality and treats you like you're her only client. Everyone at our wedding raved about the cake and not only the look but the taste which was exquisite. We had a smalll wedding and she made a lovely two tier cake with hand made flowers. My husband loves chocolate so the top tier was chocolate with a lovely light vanilla cream filling. The bottom tier was a delicious lemon with a layer of raspberries & cream! She's the best! I get all my cakes from Torte di Venezia & I've never been disappointed.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Kathleen · Married on 03/17/2012

I wanted a wedding cake that was fun and Karen delivered! The cake was delicious and the decorations were amazing! Guests at the wedding are still talking about it!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Christy · Married on 05/22/2010

Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and more importantly, delicious!!!! It was honestly my favorite part of my wedding. Whenever I show someone a wedding picture I always make sure to include the cake because it was stunning and exceeded my expectations. Her vanilla bean cake is to die for and even tasted amazing on our first anniversary. I highly recommend; you won't be disappointed!! ;) xoxo

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jenn · Married on 06/28/2009

Karen is absolutely amazing! Her cakes are skillfully created with intrinsic design. The first cake she ever made for me was my wedding cake 6 years ago and it was perfection! My husband and I chose multiple flavors for multiple layers and we were not disappointed! Our experience with Karen was so seamless that I have since ordered countless cakes from her. As soon as I know a date for a birthday party, shower, gender reveal, anniversary, or “just because”, I immediately book with Karen. She goes above and beyond for her customers and is always reliable. One time I actually sent her the wrong date (one day early) and when I arrived to pick it up in her Saugus location it wasn’t there. I quickly looked back at our conversation and realized I had told her the shower was on Sunday instead of Saturday! Her employee quickly got her on the phone and sure enough, she was almost finished with the creation but the cake was in Amesbury and the shower was in Braintree! I could not believe my mistake- or the fact that my sister-in-law and brother were going to be cake-less at their baby shower. Without hesitation, Karen ensured me that she would finish up the cake and deliver it to me in Braintree. I felt terrible but she insisted and made it there in time! This made me love Karen even more (if that was even possible). Booking with Karen at Torte di Venezia is a no-brainer. It will be the best decision you make!

Oh- and the Carrot Cake and Oreo Cookie are my favorite flavors- you can’t go wrong!

Sent on 06/23/2015