Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sugar Coated Bakery

Baking Ever Day Better!

Over the years the staff and I at Sugar Coated Bakery have had the pleasure of being part of many beautiful weddings!  We service couples having their wedding in the Greater Boston, North Shore, and Southern New Hampshire areas. I specialize in custom designed wedding cakes and grooms cakes.  While I have done a vast array of styles in the past, I always welcome new ideas from the bride and groom! Whether you are looking for a traditional sleek floral cake or a uniquely inspired cake, I will work with you to make your dream cake come true!  I have a wide portfolio of wedding cake designs that you may choose from or bring in your own picture and ideas and we'll work together to create your dream wedding cake. At Sugar Coated Bakery, I believe your wedding cake should not only look beautiful, but also taste to die for! I offer a wide array of flavors including such favorite as: Memere's Favorite Marble with Fresh Strawberries, Traditional Lemon Cake with Raspberry Mousse and Chocolate Lovers Cake (Chocolate Cake with one layer of Chocolate Mousse and one layer of Chocolate Ganache!).  Call today to schedule your tasting!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Groom's Cake (1)
Custom Design (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Sugar Coated bakery was the most delicious cake for the price. You are getting a really good value when you choose them. Our biggest complaint was that we were planning a wedding long distance and could not meet with her in person. She did not have a lot of availability to talk over the phone and preferred email, which made designing a cake more complicated in my opinion. However, if you are local, she is really easy to work with in person.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

If you want affordable but great this is the place to go. Our wedding cake was so good . Another plus the thought of freezing cake for anniversary grossed me out ! They make you a anniversary one for your one year. She was very accommodating for a memorial day weekend wedding.

Profile Picture Maranda , 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER. We had our wedding on Harry Potter's birthday. I asked Jenn to insert the Golden Snitch (a keychain) into the cake and she accommodated this unusual request with NO problem. Her design was BEAUTIFUL, her communication ON POINT, and her cake was SO delicious that we had NO LEFTOVERS. She will deliver the cake on that day, while you or the venue can provide the knife.

Profile Picture User4806547, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery, Groom's Cake

Sugar Coated Bakery Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.75
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.25
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.75