271 Western Ave., Lynn, MA 01902 Map · Phone number

About Luna Sweets

We are a boutique cakery. We believe cakes are works of art, that is why using high end raw materials, making everything from scratch, and having artists design and construct every single creation meticulously by hand makes us proud. Our brand stands for quality and beauty.

img1147
ruffles rosettes wedding cake
unicorn cake 2
img0545
Luna Sweets
twinkle twinkle little star cake
img7155

Luna Sweets 6
Luna Sweets 7
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 08/23/2019

Patty created a cake beyond our imaginations!

I found Patty and Luna Sweets well over a year from my wedding and just seeing pictures of her work I knew I had to work with her. From the first moment we spoke she was extremely responsive and helpful. When it came time for our cake tasting and design meeting several months before our wedding, my husband and I were so incredibly impressed. We walked into her studio and it was beautifully decorated and Patty warmly greeted us. She brought us to the table where a gorgeous display of cake pieces were waiting. As we tasted each flavor and filling of cake Patty explained how she likes to design her cakes for her cakes with inspiration from various aspects of the wedding. We were blown away by the freshness of each of the slices of cake we tasted and left the tasting very excited to see the design she would sketch for us after our meeting. Not one of Patty's cakes is the same. She is truly an artist and a master at her craft taking painstaking amounts of time and effort into each and every detail. Not to mention that she bakes her cakes completely from scratch with fresh ingredients. We decided on a light and fluffy strawberry shortcake for one layer and chocolate dulce de leche for the other layers. Patty even took the time to sketch a cake for us on the spot to explain the various prices and options. We left the cake tasting feeling very well informed as to what we could expect for design and price. A few weeks later I was emailed a beautiful sketch of the cake. I didn't want or need to change a thing! The best thing about working with Patty is just letting her creativity guide the design process and watching the magnificent end result.
    The day of our wedding the cake was positioned near the sweetheart table and I could NOT stop staring at it. It was in a word: BREATHTAKING. Our guests kept running over to take pictures of it. It was truly something to behold and exceeded my expectations. I couldn't believe at my wedding I had something so beautiful. When it came time to eat the cake, this hungry bride asked for TWO slices so that I could eat each flavor. Oh my GOODNESS it was beyond delicious and I ate both pieces! We received countless compliments on how fresh and decadent each layer tasted.
    As a testament to Patty's talent we went home with the top of our cake and decided to eat half of it throughout the week after our wedding. (Preserving the other half for our one year anniversary) I swear to you the cake is just as delicious days later!
    I cannot recommend Patty and Luna Sweets enough to any bride and groom. Her prices are extremely reasonable for the custom designs, time, effort and quality of her cakes. Above all, Patty is a kind and helpful person who only wants her clients to be happy and it shows throughout the way she conducts business. We couldn't be happier with our experience :)

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Luna Sweets 8
    Luna Sweets 9
    Luna Sweets 10
    Luna Sweets 11
    Luna Sweets 12

Catherine E · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake!

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! It was delicious and beautiful. We ordered a four tier cake with alternating tiers of the Dominican Pineapple and Dominican Guava flavors. Our guests who have had Dominican cake before swore it was the best they had ever had. Even our guests who had never had Dominican cake before thought it was the best cake ever. Many of our guests got multiple servings! The cake was moist and flavorful and it was clear that the pineapple and guava fillings were freshly made. The design of the cake was amazing! Patty asked for some pictures of my wedding dress and recreated some of the detail of the lace on the cake. It was beautiful! The sugar flowers were gorgeous too - so intricate and life-like. Patty was also very organized and on top of things which led to a stress-free experience and she was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Luna Sweets to anyone for any occasion. I already know that the next time I need a cake I'm going to Luna Sweets.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Luna Sweets's reply:

Thank you Catherine! It was truly a pleasure working with you. I’m honored by your words and appreciate the great review :)
    Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Patty and her team at Luna Sweets are absolutely amazing. We have used her services at several of our events and our clients are thrilled time and time again. And not only is her work beautiful, but it is equally as delicious. Definitely highly recommend!

Coveted Creations

Sent on 12/07/2016

Luna Sweets FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Groom's Cake