271 Western Ave., Lynn, MA 01902 Map · Phone number

About Luna Sweets

We are a boutique cakery. We believe cakes are works of art, that is why using high end raw materials, making everything from scratch, and having artists design and construct every single creation meticulously by hand makes us proud. Our brand stands for quality and beauty.

img1147
ruffles rosettes wedding cake
unicorn cake 2
img0545
Luna Sweets
twinkle twinkle little star cake
img7155

Luna Sweets 5
Luna Sweets 6
Luna Sweets 7

Catherine E · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake!

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! It was delicious and beautiful. We ordered a four tier cake with alternating tiers of the Dominican Pineapple and Dominican Guava flavors. Our guests who have had Dominican cake before swore it was the best they had ever had. Even our guests who had never had Dominican cake before thought it was the best cake ever. Many of our guests got multiple servings! The cake was moist and flavorful and it was clear that the pineapple and guava fillings were freshly made. The design of the cake was amazing! Patty asked for some pictures of my wedding dress and recreated some of the detail of the lace on the cake. It was beautiful! The sugar flowers were gorgeous too - so intricate and life-like. Patty was also very organized and on top of things which led to a stress-free experience and she was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Luna Sweets to anyone for any occasion. I already know that the next time I need a cake I'm going to Luna Sweets.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Luna Sweets's reply:

Thank you Catherine! It was truly a pleasure working with you. I’m honored by your words and appreciate the great review :)
    Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Patty and her team at Luna Sweets are absolutely amazing. We have used her services at several of our events and our clients are thrilled time and time again. And not only is her work beautiful, but it is equally as delicious. Definitely highly recommend!

Coveted Creations

Erin · Married on 06/14/2018

Patty was such a sweetheart and so easy to work with. Our cake came out beautifully and I would HIGHLY recommend her to others in the future.

Luna Sweets FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Groom's Cake