Montilios

134 SPARK STREET, Brockton, MA 02302 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Montilios

Montilio's of Boston, a premier bakery and cake shoppe, is a combination of family history,
European traditions, and a desire to create the best. For more than 50 years, Montilio's
has continually provided not only the pastries you request daily, but world-class wedding
cakes as well.

The European recipes for French and Italian cakes and pastries were an instant success
when introduced to Quincy, Massachusetts, the original location. Over the years,
Montilio's has built it's reputation on quality ingredients and impeccable workmanship.

Additionally, George Montilio has firmly established himself as an extraordinarily creative
cake designer. His confections have been presented to visiting dignitaries, US Presidents,
and major corporations using Montilio's trademark of imagination and flair.

Montilio's Baking Elegant Wedding Cakes Since 1947

329 Reviews for Montilios

Antonette · Married on 08/25/2018

The staff has been great to work with. The tasting was fun and delicious!!! Can’t wait for my big day!!!

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Our cake was delicious as it was beautiful! Our cake designer, Elissa, was so sweet and kind during out tasting. She let us do more than one flavor since we couldn't decide! Does not taste like the typical wedding cake... it was BEYOND. Every bite was worth it!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Montilios FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers

Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Restaurant Weddings

Amazing cakes!

• Silver Pix Studios
    Silver Pix Studios Wedding Photographers

Montilios makes the most beautiful, delicious cakes! Every wedding that I have photographed I am always awe struck at the delicacy and beauty that Mr. Montilio cakes demonstrate. I have been a customer of Montillios Bakery all my life from growing up in Quincy, Ma where his cake shop is located. As a little girl there was nothing more exciting than having a piece of one of their cakes on my birthday. I think I have even had one of their cakes on every one of my birthdays now that I think about it. When I see the looks on the face of each bride and groom once they have seen their cake, there is the same child-like excitement that happens with every one of his cakes. Every time you taste one of his cakes, they are light, delicate and have the most amazing flavor. I love to see the expression that each couple has once they have tasted their cake on their wedding day. It makes for great pictures! His cakes are not only beautiful but taste amazing! I'd recommend the strawberry shortcake if you can get that its amazing, as well as the pistachio cake. He won the Battle of the Cakes at the Platinum Wedding Show we were both Sponsors of and when I tasted that cake I was blown away by the flavor and got two pieces (and I normally don't each a lot of cake) it was truly amazing!

• The Rare Affair
    The Rare Affair Wedding Planners

Montillio's is my FAVORITE baker!! Not only did I choose Montilio's for my own wedding cake, they re-created my own dream cake (from a Martha Stewart magazine photo) complete with merengue icing. A perfect match might I add! Because I am a planner, I have tasted many cakes and many brides will choose based on their favorite frosting. Montillio's makes the best of them all - my favorite is the whipped cream. They are my first suggestion on cake because their cake is the moistest I have tried. Melt in your mouth perfection!

• 134 SPARK STREET Brockton, MA 02302 See on map