134 SPARK STREET, Brockton, MA 02301 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 7

About Montilios

Montilio's of Boston, a premier bakery and cake shoppe, is a combination of family history, European traditions, and a desire to create the best. For more than 50 years, Montilio's has continually provided not only the pastries you request daily, but world-class wedding cakes as well.

George Montilio has firmly established himself as an extraordinarily creative cake designer. His confections have been presented to visiting dignitaries, US Presidents, and major corporations using Montilio's trademark of imagination and flair.

Montilio's Wood Fired Pizza & Pastries Food Truck offers an authentic wood-fired oven pizza truck was built in Italy and sits on an antique wagon for an added aesthetic. The food truck is a great addition to weddings where couples want a selection of pastries or pizza.

Cuisine
Montilio’s Wood Fired Pizza & Pastries Food Trucks offers both American and Italian cuisine. They can also accommodate guests with different dietary needs, including those who are gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, vegetarian, or those who can’t have pork. Each couple has the opportunity to customize a catering package that best meets their needs. Wedding catering services offered include the following:

• Delivery
470aa02935e28ef7 10922555 10153144805068336 587999809380118895 n

375 Reviews for Montilios

• Kimberly

Kimberly Lung · Married on 07/12/2020

Delicious and Cost Effective!

Love Montilios from the moment we had our cake tasting. So many different varieties and combinations! It was by far our favorite part of the wedding planning process. Due to covid19 pandemic, we were had to make multiple changes to our wedding including venue and size and Montilios was able to make changes in the size and design up to the very last minute! They were able to deliver to our new venue in a timely and professional manner. Couldn't be happier with their service!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey O'Donnell · Married on 02/29/2020

Best wedding cake ever

We had the best time at our wedding cake tasting and they were so all delicious that it was very difficult to pick one. We went with the Tuxedo cake and it was a huge hit at our wedding. The design we came for the decoration on the cake came out beautiful and Montilios was so great about letting us personalize it for us. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/12/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Montilios FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Restaurant Weddings

Amazing cakes!

• Silver Pix Studios Wedding Photographers

Montilios makes the most beautiful, delicious cakes! Every wedding that I have photographed I am always awe struck at the delicacy and beauty that Mr. Montilio cakes demonstrate. I have been a customer of Montillios Bakery all my life from growing up in Quincy, Ma where his cake shop is located. As a little girl there was nothing more exciting than having a piece of one of their cakes on my birthday. I think I have even had one of their cakes on every one of my birthdays now that I think about it. When I see the looks on the face of each bride and groom once they have seen their cake, there is the same child-like excitement that happens with every one of his cakes. Every time you taste one of his cakes, they are light, delicate and have the most amazing flavor. I love to see the expression that each couple has once they have tasted their cake on their wedding day. It makes for great pictures! His cakes are not only beautiful but taste amazing! I'd recommend the strawberry shortcake if you can get that its amazing, as well as the pistachio cake. He won the Battle of the Cakes at the Platinum Wedding Show we were both Sponsors of and when I tasted that cake I was blown away by the flavor and got two pieces (and I normally don't each a lot of cake) it was truly amazing!

• The Rare Affair Wedding Planners

Montillio's is my FAVORITE baker!! Not only did I choose Montilio's for my own wedding cake, they re-created my own dream cake (from a Martha Stewart magazine photo) complete with merengue icing. A perfect match might I add! Because I am a planner, I have tasted many cakes and many brides will choose based on their favorite frosting. Montillio's makes the best of them all - my favorite is the whipped cream. They are my first suggestion on cake because their cake is the moistest I have tried. Melt in your mouth perfection!

• 134 SPARK STREET Brockton, MA, 02301 See on map