134 SPARK STREET, Brockton, MA 02301 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 6

About Montilios

Montilio's of Boston, a premier bakery and cake shoppe, is a combination of family history,
European traditions, and a desire to create the best. For more than 50 years, Montilio's
has continually provided not only the pastries you request daily, but world-class wedding
cakes as well.

The European recipes for French and Italian cakes and pastries were an instant success
when introduced to Quincy, Massachusetts, the original location. Over the years,
Montilio's has built it's reputation on quality ingredients and impeccable workmanship.

Additionally, George Montilio has firmly established himself as an extraordinarily creative
cake designer. His confections have been presented to visiting dignitaries, US Presidents,
and major corporations using Montilio's trademark of imagination and flair.

Montilio's Baking Elegant Wedding Cakes Since 1947

Montilios 4
Montilios 5
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/31/2019

Taking Cake Dreams To New Heights!

Our package with our wedding venue included a cake from one of three partnering bakeries, Montilio's being one of them. They were at the top of our list from the beginning as both my parent's and a family friend had used them for their wedding cakes, but after our tasting we were completely sold. So much so that we cancelled our other 2 tastings.

We met the team at DeScenza's in Peabody where we tasted at least 12 different cake flavors, all of which were delicious. After chatting with the tasting lead, we decided to move forward with a 6in cutting cake and a dessert bar complete with cake pops, mini assorted pastries and whoopie pies.

After a few weeks, I decided to order two additional surprise cakes for my groom. They were able to add these to my order without any issues and were very affordable! Brides: let me tell you - if you have a crazy ideas with any of your wedding planning just do it because you will not regret it! Our 'spirit animals' cakes were a HIT at the wedding. They were as delicious as they were adorable!

I cannot recommend Montilio's team enough!

Montilios 7
    Sent on 01/11/2020

Alexandra Officer · Married on 10/25/2019

Wedding Cake

We got our wedding cake from Montilios. We absolutely loved their flavor choices and the cake we amazing. Everyone at the wedding loved it!

Sent on 11/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Montilios FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk
    Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Restaurant Weddings

Amazing cakes!

• Silver Pix Studios
    Silver Pix Studios Wedding Photographers

Montilios makes the most beautiful, delicious cakes! Every wedding that I have photographed I am always awe struck at the delicacy and beauty that Mr. Montilio cakes demonstrate. I have been a customer of Montillios Bakery all my life from growing up in Quincy, Ma where his cake shop is located. As a little girl there was nothing more exciting than having a piece of one of their cakes on my birthday. I think I have even had one of their cakes on every one of my birthdays now that I think about it. When I see the looks on the face of each bride and groom once they have seen their cake, there is the same child-like excitement that happens with every one of his cakes. Every time you taste one of his cakes, they are light, delicate and have the most amazing flavor. I love to see the expression that each couple has once they have tasted their cake on their wedding day. It makes for great pictures! His cakes are not only beautiful but taste amazing! I'd recommend the strawberry shortcake if you can get that its amazing, as well as the pistachio cake. He won the Battle of the Cakes at the Platinum Wedding Show we were both Sponsors of and when I tasted that cake I was blown away by the flavor and got two pieces (and I normally don't each a lot of cake) it was truly amazing!

• The Rare Affair
    The Rare Affair Wedding Planners

Montillio's is my FAVORITE baker!! Not only did I choose Montilio's for my own wedding cake, they re-created my own dream cake (from a Martha Stewart magazine photo) complete with merengue icing. A perfect match might I add! Because I am a planner, I have tasted many cakes and many brides will choose based on their favorite frosting. Montillio's makes the best of them all - my favorite is the whipped cream. They are my first suggestion on cake because their cake is the moistest I have tried. Melt in your mouth perfection!

• 134 SPARK STREET Brockton, MA, 02301 See on map