Montilios

Brockton, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Montilios is a catering company and bakery located in Brockton, Massachusetts. Specializing in curating an array of French and Italian pastries, this business also creates wedding cakes, wood-fired pizza, and more. Established by the Montilio family, the company has been serving areas throughout Massachusetts for over 70 years.

Cuisine

Montilios features an assortment of treats baked using traditional European methods. From cannoli and sfogliatelles to cheesecakes and brownies, they offer something to delight each guest’s tastebuds. Couples can also work with the company’s baking team to design a custom wedding cake. Flavors available include white, chocolate, hazelnut, orange citron, Grand Marnier, and many others. For a unique experience, soon-to-be newlyweds can rent the wood-fired pizza truck so guests can experience traditional Neapolitan-style pizzas on the wedding day.

4.7

• Keisly
    Keisly Married on 11/20/2021

Delicious!!!!

I had a four tier cake and each tier was a different flavor, it was absolutely delicious and moist
  • Alice
    Alice B. Married on 10/10/2021

Beautiful and delicious!

Montilios was a pleasure to work with and created a DELICIOUS cake for us! We could not be happier with the experience as well as with the look and taste of our cake.
    Kimberly C. Married on 08/29/2021

Simply Amazing

The experience was amazing. The staff is exceptional!! So nice and kind, they will do anything to make your dream cake a reality!! We went in hardly knowing what we wanted and the cake they created was beautiful and delicious! We couldn’t be happier!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Rob & Carrie
    30 photos · 08/29/2016
  • Tyson & Gloria
    29 photos · 08/02/2016

Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Restaurant Weddings

Amazing cakes!

Silver Pix Studios Silver Pix Studios Wedding Photographers

Montilios makes the most beautiful, delicious cakes! Every wedding that I have photographed I am always awe struck at the delicacy and beauty that Mr. Montilio cakes demonstrate. I have been a customer of Montillios Bakery all my life from growing up in Quincy, Ma where his cake shop is located. As a little girl there was nothing more exciting than having a piece of one of their cakes on my birthday. I think I have even had one of their cakes on every one of my birthdays now that I think about it. When I see the looks on the face of each bride and groom once they have seen their cake, there is the same child-like excitement that happens with every one of his cakes. Every time you taste one of his cakes, they are light, delicate and have the most amazing flavor. I love to see the expression that each couple has once they have tasted their cake on their wedding day. It makes for great pictures! His cakes are not only beautiful but taste amazing! I'd recommend the strawberry shortcake if you can get that its amazing, as well as the pistachio cake. He won the Battle of the Cakes at the Platinum Wedding Show we were both Sponsors of and when I tasted that cake I was blown away by the flavor and got two pieces (and I normally don't each a lot of cake) it was truly amazing!

The Rare Affair The Rare Affair Wedding Planners

Montillio's is my FAVORITE baker!! Not only did I choose Montilio's for my own wedding cake, they re-created my own dream cake (from a Martha Stewart magazine photo) complete with merengue icing. A perfect match might I add! Because I am a planner, I have tasted many cakes and many brides will choose based on their favorite frosting. Montillio's makes the best of them all - my favorite is the whipped cream. They are my first suggestion on cake because their cake is the moistest I have tried. Melt in your mouth perfection!

134 SPARK STREET Brockton, MA, 02301