134 SPARK STREET, Brockton, MA 02302 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 5

About Montilios

Montilio's of Boston, a premier bakery and cake shoppe, is a combination of family history,
European traditions, and a desire to create the best. For more than 50 years, Montilio's
has continually provided not only the pastries you request daily, but world-class wedding
cakes as well.

The European recipes for French and Italian cakes and pastries were an instant success
when introduced to Quincy, Massachusetts, the original location. Over the years,
Montilio's has built it's reputation on quality ingredients and impeccable workmanship.

Additionally, George Montilio has firmly established himself as an extraordinarily creative
cake designer. His confections have been presented to visiting dignitaries, US Presidents,
and major corporations using Montilio's trademark of imagination and flair.

Montilio's Baking Elegant Wedding Cakes Since 1947

Montilios 6
Montilios 7
  • Shannon

Shannon Doyle · Married on 06/21/2019

The best wedding cake there is

My god was this good cake. The team at Montilio's was fantastic. They allowed us 2 cake tastings, since we originally tried their cake very far in advance of our wedding. It was legit the best wedding cake I've ever had. Also they perfectly captured our ideas for what we wanted the cake to look like. Couldn't be happier with the service delivered

Sent on 07/19/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2019

Best. Cake. Ever.

My husband and I had a transformative experience at Montilio’s and honestly? We cannot say enough about how incredible an experience we had working with them for our wedding. For our very first tasting, we ended up at a different bakery (Konditor Meister) and it was AWFUL. The coffee was cold, the creamer was curdled, and every single cake tasted exactly the same (dry and tasteless) with thick, slimy frosting that was flat in taste. We knew that that could NOT be how we left things on the first day we went tasting so we called up Montilio’s. Not only were they able to set up a tasting that day, but it was also like stepping into a totally other reality. Upon our arrival, we were offered (hot and tasty!) coffee and tea, and then we met our consultant. Sue was incredible. She was so excited to meet and work with us, explaining how we could customize each cake and taking every request in stride. She thrilled with us when we explained that we wanted to do cupcakes and a small cake for cutting, and offered ideas for flavors and decoration. She brought over a plethora of cake samples and oh my god - the cake, the cake! Each cake was moist, delicious, and bursting with flavor. And each cake tasted totally different! Decadent champagne and strawberries, rich apple spice, sweet and tangy lemon - it was so hard to choose. Each step of the way we got to work with kind and knowledgeable people who really seemed to care about our choices, our budget, and our happiness. Geeky cupcakes? No problem! During a time when everything can be super stressful, the cake was easy, delicious, and surprisingly affordable (seriously). We even ran into the owner at our venue later and he was just as kind as his employees, showing that this is definitely the kind of company that cares about people. The whole process was joyous from start to finish and the day of the wedding, the cake was absolutely delicious! We cannot recommend Montilio’s enough - they will make the most incredible cake for your celebration and help to make your day that much more special!

Sent on 06/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Montilios FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers

Salvatore's Event & Conference Center at Riverwalk Restaurant Weddings

Amazing cakes!

• Silver Pix Studios
    Silver Pix Studios Wedding Photographers

Montilios makes the most beautiful, delicious cakes! Every wedding that I have photographed I am always awe struck at the delicacy and beauty that Mr. Montilio cakes demonstrate. I have been a customer of Montillios Bakery all my life from growing up in Quincy, Ma where his cake shop is located. As a little girl there was nothing more exciting than having a piece of one of their cakes on my birthday. I think I have even had one of their cakes on every one of my birthdays now that I think about it. When I see the looks on the face of each bride and groom once they have seen their cake, there is the same child-like excitement that happens with every one of his cakes. Every time you taste one of his cakes, they are light, delicate and have the most amazing flavor. I love to see the expression that each couple has once they have tasted their cake on their wedding day. It makes for great pictures! His cakes are not only beautiful but taste amazing! I'd recommend the strawberry shortcake if you can get that its amazing, as well as the pistachio cake. He won the Battle of the Cakes at the Platinum Wedding Show we were both Sponsors of and when I tasted that cake I was blown away by the flavor and got two pieces (and I normally don't each a lot of cake) it was truly amazing!

• The Rare Affair
    The Rare Affair Wedding Planners

Montillio's is my FAVORITE baker!! Not only did I choose Montilio's for my own wedding cake, they re-created my own dream cake (from a Martha Stewart magazine photo) complete with merengue icing. A perfect match might I add! Because I am a planner, I have tasted many cakes and many brides will choose based on their favorite frosting. Montillio's makes the best of them all - my favorite is the whipped cream. They are my first suggestion on cake because their cake is the moistest I have tried. Melt in your mouth perfection!

• 134 SPARK STREET Brockton, 02302 See on map