Tuxedos By Merian

Brockton, MA View map

Tuxedostoyou.com is a division of Tuxedos by Merian. A 12,000 square foot factory showroom and warehouse. There are over 8,000 Tuxedos in stock. Tuxedostoyou.com specializes in; Home Fitting-Delivery and Pick up Service. We carry sizes from infant to size 84 in our store. We carry Clavin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Joseph Abboud. In all types of colored Tuxedos such as; Black, Brown, Grey, Blue, and Linen for beach type settings.

**WE CARRY ALL COLORS TO MATCH DAVIDS BRIDAL**

Have a party and we will come to your house and fit all the guys in what they are wearing, its not measuring, we actually try on the garment in all its phases right down to the shoes. This way when we drop off the tuxedos before the rehearsal dinner, there will not be any surprises. If you need to change something, you simply call us with what you need and we drop it off for you at no extra charge.

Make an appointment to see our showroom, try on any of our 60 styles before hand so you can see how the tuxedo will look. After that, we come to you.

Tuxedos by Merian is family owned and operated. Let us take care of your special day, we love what we do and we have fun doing it!

We are preferred vendors for: Montilio’s Bakery, Raffael’s, Sheraton Four Points, Lantana, Lombardo’s, Holiday Inn-Mansfield, Taunton, Brockton, Dedham, Quincy Marriott, Granite Links, Thorney Lea Golf Club, Rockland Raddison, Primavera, Canoe Club, LeBaron Hills, Indian Pond, Providence Biltmore, Pawtucket Country Club....The list goes on.

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Sheena Married on 04/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are so pleased with Tuxedos by Merian. The guys are fantastic to work with and very knowledgeable. My groom and his groomsmen looked so handsome, and they even have tons of backup sizes in case anything goes wrong. It was very stress free.
    Patrick Married on 11/03/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After being disappointed by another Tuxedo place, I went to Tuxedos by Merian in Brockton seeking tuxedos for my wedding (myself + six groomsmen). First, this is not your typical tux place... It is not a glamorous building or setup, but Jimmy and John really know what they are doing!! On my first visit Jimmy helped me choose tuxedos and talked me out of some bad ideas that my fiancee and I had been considering. This was ENORMOUSLY helpful. Jimmy is able to size your tux largely without taking any measurements; it's clear he has done this thousands of times. For the record, he does verify with measurements, but probably 9 times out of 10 he'll get it just right just by looking at you. Another note about Jimmy and John as they help you -- they have very unique and outgoing personalities (think Boston Rob from Survivor) -- so be prepared for a conversation you'll remember. If you meet Jimmy, ask about his fish hook incident.

One challenge for my wedding was that most of the groomsmen were flying in from out of town, so it was not possible to have them go to the store for measurements. Jimmy and John make this process simple -- they give you a list of eight measurements that the groomsmen can stop by any tux place local to them to get measured. Once you have the measurements, you can call them in or stop by the store. I chose to stop by the store, and John literally spent 20-30 minutes with me going through each groomsman's measurements one by one, asking questions about how tall they are and how they're built, etc. Without seeing the groomsmen and based entirely on inconsistencies in the numbers other stores had provided, he was able to estimate corrected measurements for each groomsmen. John also made arrangements to meet us the night before the wedding if we had fit problems. But there was no need -- everyone's tux fit perfectly come the night before. John even agreed to let me drop off the tuxes on a Sunday, when the store is normally closed.
    Happy Married on 10/01/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tuxedos by Merian provided outstanding service for our wedding! They were great with helping us to pick the right style of tuxedo for our wedding party, and were very accommodating with any changes we needed. All of the staff were wonderful to work with, especially Jon. Their delivery service is top-notch, and made the wedding day much less hectic for us too. Most importantly, all of the guys look great in their tuxes! We couldn't have asked for anything more and would highly recommend Tuxedos by Merian!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Tuxedos By Merian 1
Discount
Home Fitting! Home Delivery! Pick Up! At no extra charge!!!!

DJ Jeff Fowler Productions DJ Jeff Fowler Productions Wedding DJs

I have had the honor of working with John, Paul, and the Merian family for over a decade; when you want to look your absolute best, you need to start by visiting Tuxedos by Merian.

137 Main Street Brockton, home fitting-pick up @ drop off service Brockton, MA, 02301

winter hours M & F 10-8 Tue, Wed, Th 10-6 Sat 10 -4. Call for an appointment after hours.
Location of (Tuxedos By Merian)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding