Head Over Heels

Unique Bridal Gowns

Unique Experience

Cape Cod, Ma

By Appointment

Come visit Head Over Heels Bridal Boutique on Cape Cod for a unique shopping experience. This cozy boutique is the perfect place to bring your closest family and friends to find the perfect wedding gown. If you are looking for a curated collection of unique designes and gorgeous gowns, book your appointment today!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How many planners are on your team?

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Katherine W. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

All your dress dreams come true!

All of your wedding dress shopping dreams come true with Christina at Head over Heels Boutique! Christina welcomed me and my small crew with excitement, helpfulness, honesty and most importantly, no pressure! I felt so comfortable having her by my side through the process. She was so knowledgeable and took the time to listen and help me to sort through the pros and cons to make sure I would feel comfortable and special on my wedding day. She was also very flexible with scheduling my pick-up and fittings given I live in California and had limited opportunities to travel back to Massachusetts. I am so grateful to have had such a great experience and wish I could do it all over again! Thank you, Christina!
    Erika F. Married on 11/13/2021

The Best Bridal Shop!

Christina at HOH is absolutely amazing to work with! Christina's shop was the first I visited, and once shopping at another location in Boston, I knew I had to get back to Head Over Heels. Christina's appointments are personal and special. Unlike other bridal shops, you are not held to a super strict time frame. HOH also has a variety of dresses and designers that I had not seen or heard of in many other shops. She has stunning gowns, all of which are in great shape! She loves what she does and it is evident in how she makes you feel. We hit an ordering snag when COVID reared its ugly head, but Christina made me feel confident in her ability to ensure we would find a way to get the dress I wanted. I absolutely loved my experience at Head Over Heels!!
    Cora B. Married on 10/09/2021

Could Not Be Happier

When I made my appointment at HOH I was all but convinced I had already found my dress elsewhere but I was SO wrong. My experience here was above and beyond anything I had found elsewhere. Christina was amazingly sweet and knowledgeable of all of her gowns and accessories. There was a great selection of dresses for all, and the quality of them all is unmatched. My dress, that I can’t stop thinking about, was well within my budget. I was so comfortable with my decision during such an uncertain time I am not sure I will recommend anywhere else to future brides. I cannot say enough about HOH Bridal, if you’re looking for an intimate experience (and likely a guaranteed YES) this is the place to go.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Siri Boutique Siri Boutique Wedding Dresses

Head Over Heals introduced the Siri dresses for Mothers just last year and are gaining popularity in the Cape Cod area. Their selection is growing and their service is excellent.

All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet All That Events DJ - Up Lighting - Photo Booth - Candy Buffet Wedding DJs

Meaghan & Christina with Head Over Heels are a pleasure to work with. They are warm, caring, compassionate and very detail oriented about their client's special occasions. We highly recommend their array of offerings from day of coordinating to full service wedding planning!

52 Market Street Mashpee Commons Mashpee, MA, 02649

Monday - Saturday by Appointment Only.
Location of (Head Over Heels)

Other vendors in Cape Cod for your wedding