86 Pontiac Street, Hyannis, MA 02601 Map · Phone number

By Appointment Monday-Saturday

Online Scheduling

www.AndSewOnCapeCod.com

Alterationist | Seamstress | Tailor

Cape Cod & Islands tailoring, altering and restyling clothing services.

Bridal Alterations

Special Occasion Alterations

Clothing Alterations

Home Decor

Wedding Gown Cleaning and/or Preservation (Organic Process)

Steam Service

And Sew On 5
And Sew On 6
And Sew On 7

Jillian · Married on 11/04/2017

Tiana was an absolute angel! She made the entire wedding dress alterations process fun and easy. From the first appointment, Tiana made me feel comfortable and confident about the alterations. She was so flexible and gave different solutions to solve fit issues of the gown. I LOVED my wedding gown so much and didn't want to take it off, even at our after party. The fit of the dress made a huge difference and I'm so thankful that I found And Sew On. They steamed my gown, veil, and even my now husband's tux. Everything looked perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    And Sew On 8
    And Sew On 9
    And Sew On 10
    And Sew On 11
    And Sew On 12

Caitlin · Married on 08/26/2017

I’ve been going to see the ladies at And Sew On since I was in high school. They have altered every dress for me from prom to my wedding day! My wedding dress looked absolutely perfect. I had a mermaid style gown that needed to be taken in, have a belt and bra cups sewn in...and the difficult skirt had to be hemmed perfectly. I had so many compliments! I am actually returning here soon to have 2 bridesmaids dresses altered for myself. I will be a customer for life. Thank you, ladies! Everything looked beautiful, and it was done quickly!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    And Sew On 13
    And Sew On 14
    And Sew On 15

And Sew On's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! We are so pleased that over the many years of special occasions and now your wedding day you have trusted us to ensure a perfect fit. We look forward to the many years to come.
    “The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves.”-YSL
    Happy I Do Lovely Lady!

Chiana · event on 06/09/2017

My family & I love And Sew On! Both my husband & I have gotten alterations done there. We are very satisfied with the quality of their service.

Sent on 11/15/2017

And Sew On's reply:

Hi Chiana, thank you so much for your positive review! We are so pleased to hear that you and your family love And Sew On. Quality service and flexible appointments are our top priorities. Thank you again and Happy Many Years of I Do!
    Tiana + Jeannette

And Sew On FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally