68 Reviews for Head Over Heels

Veils (2)
Bridal Belts (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
68 Head Over Heels Reviews

It may be small but it's so worth stopping in!!! I found my forever dress here &accessories... they are so so so nice.
Truly a lovely wedding dress boutique.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cute little shop with friendly service

Profile Picture Allie, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

I could not have asked for a better experience while shopping for and purchasing my bridal gown. Head Over Heels is quaint and charming inside, and Christina, Linda, & Diane are just lovely. Christina took the time to truly get to know me, to learn more about my fiancé and our story, and to understand my vision for my big day. I purchased my bridal gown, my rehearsal dinner dress, my earrings, and my veil from Head Over Heels, and I could not be happier. I also loved how Christina helped set-up my first dress fitting, which took place at the shop. I will forever cherish the special moments my mom, my sister, and my future mother-in-law shared here. We are all HOH for Head Over Heels!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When I walked into Head Over Heels - the last thing I thought was that this was going to be a successful dress appointment. With a mother and three sisters in tow, I was frazzled and stressed from catering to them for the morning and the ride over to the shop. I walked in defeated and wanting to end the appointment before it started. Christina turned my spirits around. She was the calming presence I needed to not only "get through the appointment" but I had a great time and bought a dress!! She never pressured me into one style or designer, and let me make my own choices. I am still surprised today that I had a fun day considering how it started! A million thank you's to Christina!!

Profile Picture Breanne, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the most positive experience imaginable at HOH. Not only are their dresses absolutely stunning, but they were so incredible to work with. From the moment we walked in we were treated so well. Christina and her mother and aunt are just wonderful. It felt like we were trying on dresses with friends the whole time. They are extremely professional and there was no pressure at all during our visit. They spent a great deal of time with me and my mother, who also found her mother of the bride dress with them. After purchasing my gown, I made a very last minute decision for alterations and they swiftly contacted the designer to make these adjustments and it turned out perfect. I can not say enough good things about them and after visiting previous bridal salons, I can honestly say there is no point shopping anywhere else! Their dresses are so beautiful and unique. Any bride to be can find something she loves at HOH.

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There are no words to express the gratitude that my daughter and I have for everyone at Head over Heels. Christina and Diane went above and beyond to make our experience special! They have a unique , gorgeous selection of Bridal gowns as well as Mother of the Bride selections that we absolutely loved!! They have a friendly, warm environment in the store that makes you feel as if you are at home trying on gowns with close friends, yet you know that you are in the hands of professionals. I know that I speak for both my daughter and myself when I say that we never felt more beautiful in the gowns that we purchased at Head of Heels! Many thanks for making our big day the best day ever!!!
Marita Burns

Profile Picture Marita, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Head over Heels made my wedding dress shopping a breeze! I was floored with the outstanding selection and attention to detail. I felt like a star my entire appointment. I would recommend this place to any bride!

Profile Picture Ally, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Everything about my experience here was wonderful!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't thank the team at HOH for helping me find a dress that was better than my dreams! HOH was the first place I went to try on dresses and it was one of the best and easy decisions I made with wedding plan. They are all so nice and truly a dream team. They eased all my worries and I can't thank them enough. Also, my Husband's Mother purchased her dress with them and it was absolutely stunning and they made the whole process so comfortable for her. Thank you Christina, Linda, & Diane, you ladies are amazing! XO

Profile Picture Kailyn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Christina was awesome! She made everything easy and I could not have picked out my Mother of the Groom gown and accessories without her.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

HOH was great! They were super flexible and allowed me to change my appointment a few times. I absolutely love their dress selection. Their merchandise is unique, modern and high quality. I visited a lot of bridal stores in the Boston area before coming to HOH and none of them had what I was looking for. I wanted something one-of-a-kind, and HOH delivered! Christina was lovely to work with. She made me feel comfortable and wasn't pushy or overly opinionated as some bridal sales people can be. She listened to my thoughts and made great suggestions. I would definitely recommend visiting HOH!

Profile Picture courtney, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews

A wonderful experience for bride and MOB ❤️

Profile Picture Carol lynn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina and her team at Head Over Heels are outstanding. I visited the shop for my first dress shopping experience and then later came back for a second visit and to purchase my dress. In between my visits Christina was so responsive and extremely helpful answering questions via e-mail. Selecting my dress was not an easy decision, the team at HOH gave me the space and time I needed to decide. I visited other bridal salons and my experience at Head Over Heels was by far the most comfortable and helpful experience- I was so glad to purchase my dress here and would highly recommend a visit to Head Over Heels!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Christina and the entire staff at Head Over Heels are amazing! They made shopping for and choosing a wedding dress fun and stress-free. Christina immediately put me at ease and quickly picked up on my style and the look I was going for. It was Christina that suggested I try on the dress that I ultimately picked for my wedding. I highly recommend Head Over Heels to any future bride!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So happy with my dress from HOH! The whole experience was great and I could not have been happier with my dress!

Profile Picture Aislinn, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Christina was so helpful wjrn shopping for my dress for my daughter’s wedding.
Siri line was gorgeous.

Profile Picture Paula, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Christina and Megan absolutely made our wedding a reality. Our ceremony was unique and not run by an officiant in the traditional sense. We had my husbands brother marry us, and we were married in our family owned cinema. The ceremony was built from the ground up by us, and Christina was a huge part in developing it. She made me think about a lot of things I normally wouldn't have thought of. She was thorough, patient and extremely detail oriented. She made sure every detail was handled both preceding and during our wedding. The only thing we were thinking of when our ceremony took off - was getting married and being with our loved ones. It was perfection.

Beyond, Christina communicated directly with all our vendors, made sure our tables were perfect before the ceremony, kept us on schedule during the dinner/reception so we could enjoy ourselves, helped me with all the decor, and was just generally awesome and wonderful to be around.

I can't recommend this service enough - this was hands down the most important and well spent money on our entire wedding. I was relaxed and in love with my wedding. Had I not had them there - not sure what I would have done!

Profile Picture April, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Head Over Heels made finding my wedding gown such a wonderful and easy experience! I worked mostly with Christina, who made me feel so welcome from the moment I walked in the door. She and her mother are incredibly helpful and kind, and I left knowing that I had picked the perfect dress! I also ordered a set of personalized coasters from Head over Heels as a wedding gift for a friend. Not only did the coasters turn out beautifully, but working with Christina and the designer over email was so easy. My mom also bought her Mother of the Bride dress at Head over Heels, and she can attest to the wonderful service received. I would recommend this boutique and the wonderful ladies working there to any bride!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Head Over Heels has been my best wedding vendor experience to date--and I'm a year into my wedding planning! Diane and Christina were incredibly kind, warm, professional and helpful during the entire process. This was the third store I had visited looking for my bridal gown and it was by far the best. Christina and Diane made the search process fun! I truly felt special during and after the appointment. After my appointment, Christina was extremely professional and responsive as she helped me to choose accessories and even allowed me to have my first dress fitting in her shop--and made the arrangements for me! I whole-heartedly recommend working with Christina and the Head Over Heels staff if you're in search for the perfect wedding gown paired with top-notch customer service.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Christina and HOH was an absolute godsend during the wedding planning process and worth every single penny. Christina's ongoing advice, guidance, and expertise as a wedding coordinator eased all of our concerns and allowed us to be able to focus on the true meaning of our wedding day without having to worry about the details, timelines, vendors, etc. Christina had a way of making us feel so calm and supported. Christina went above and beyond, arriving early to hang lanterns that I was adamant about decorating with and which our venue would not assist with, staying late after the wedding to take the lanterns down, and driving our cake, cards, and valuables to our hotel room while we partied the night away. Having Christina as our day of coordinator was the BEST decision we made and we are so grateful to her and HOH for helping to make our wedding the best day of our lives! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our newly married hearts! Xoxoxo

Profile Picture Jill , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Head Over Heels was the first place we went to look at wedding dresses for my upcoming wedding. Despite the fact that I did not end up purchasing my dress from them I felt the need to write a review about how wonderful the experience was. Christina was wonderful! Their selection of wedding dresses is absolutely gorgeous. It was obvious how knowledgeable she is about each gown and designer. She really made us feel welcome and it was just an overall great experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Head Over Heels are so wonderful to work with! I had gone to a couple wedding dress shops prior to going to Head Over Heels and I wish I had just gone to Head Over Heels to begin with! They are extremely friendly, genuinely listen to what you're looking for and offer thoughtful feedback. I could have hung out there all day :)

Profile Picture Keri, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was home for the holidays and thought it would be fun to stop into Head Over Heels to begin some preliminary wedding dress shopping. Being unfamiliar with local bridal shops, I just googled and found the store. I checked out the website and felt there was a fit. I couldn't be luckier that a simple google search led me here! Christina was instantly accommodating and arranged to open the store on a Sunday evening (right after Christmas to boot) so that my mom and I could shop. The moment we arrived she made us feel comfortable and the idea of buying a wedding gown was suddenly exciting without being overwhelming at all. She was helpful with information while remaining professional and without inserting her own opinions about anything. I loved three dresses that day and left without a final decision. Christina followed up with me to assist me in making the decision by answering my questions and giving me time to think without ever being pushy. I returned to the boutique this summer to try on my dress for the first time and it was everything I had hoped for! I couldn't be happier to have found Head Over Heels and am so thankful for the kindness and wonderful customer service we received. I have sent many friends her way and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils

From the moment I walked into Head Over Heels I felt comfortable and completely at ease. The beautiful, clean, and organized boutique was only minutes from my parents home in Dennis. Christina and Diane are truly wonderful and make you feel so special and individualized. They are the furthest thing from pushy and their collection of wedding gowns is unique and one of a kind! I knew I wanted something different from the traditional strapless gown and I couldn't be more excited about my dress. Christina has a calming personality, from her assistance in the dressing room, gentle and sweet personality, she impressed me so much. The boutique also specializes in wedding coordinating! I highly recommend this shop and cannot wait to have Head over Heels help me on my wedding day…and of course can't wait to wear my dress! xoxo
--Kayla