Head Over Heels Reviews

Head Over Heels 6
Head Over Heels 7

Aleks Marciniak 路 Getting married on 08/08/2020

A true gem...

This is the only boutique I visited! I went 3 months after getting engaged and bought my dress the same day, even though my wedding was 1.5 years away! Everything about my experience was great, and I cannot recommend this boutique enough.

Firstly, Christina made room for me even though I was a last minute addition visiting from out-of-state and even opened her boutique for me in a snow storm (the weather let up while we were there thankfully!). She was so down-to-earth and positive during our correspondence and was even sweeter in person. Her stock is both classic and unique, offering something for everyone. She makes you feel beautiful in every gown and has a talent for helping you find the look that suits you best. Fast forward to months later, I just picked up the gown and ordered my accessories. I was nervous that maybe I rushed my decision, but when I had gown and accessories on I felt reassured that this is the only dress for me. Christina even arranged for my first fitting to take place in her shop; she really does go above and beyond to help out her clients, but when you are with her you don't feel like a client - you feel like a friend. While some of the other wedding details can feel stressful, anytime I work with Christina I feel calm and excited about the big day. Thank you for your professionalism, positivity, and for providing a great experience, Christina!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jourda/abbey 路 Getting married on 06/29/2020

Wonderful experience

My daughter Abbey and we鈥檙e looking for her wedding dress on her short visit to Cape Cod. Even though she did not find her dress the customer service was one of the best I鈥檝e ever experienced. We were warmly welcomed. We were told about every designer and all options that were available. Pricing was fabulous even those on a budget were offered great choices!
    I will recommend this shop to many of our friends 馃憤馃徎馃槂

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Russell 路 Getting married on 05/15/2020

The very best! 5 plus stars!

Unique, knowledgeable, passion

Sent on 12/18/2018

Lauren Panos 路 Getting married on 12/13/2019

Storybook Memory

Christina was warm, and felt so familiar! She made every detail geared to have such a special memorable feeling! Her studio was sparkling with delicate decor. She welcomed my family and wedding party so willingly, and made room for each one of my favorite people to join in the dress selection! The whole experience was something I will never forget.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Paola

Paola Ozuna 路 Getting married on 11/02/2019

I was treated like the most special bride in the world by Christina at HOH

My experience with Christina at Head Over Heels was SO special. Christina's shop is very carefully curated and she has the most beautiful wedding dresses - I felt so beautiful in all of them it made my decision difficult! Christina is so caring, attentive, and knowledgeable. You can tell she's passionate about helping every bride who comes to the store find her dream wedding dress. Thank you, Christina, for helping me find my dream wedding dress! It was an unforgettable experience. Please visit Christina and Head Over Heels - she will make you feel like the most special bride in the world!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kortney 路 Getting married on 10/26/2019

Magical dress shopping experience

I am so happy that I was recommended by a friend to look at Head over Heels when wedding dress shopping! Christina was amazing- telling us all about the designers and making you feel so comfortable, important and beautiful all at the same time. It was truly a magical dress shopping experience that I would recommend to everyone.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Jacqueline 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Loved shopping local!

Go Here, you will not regret it! Small but great! The owner is professional, attentive & reasonably priced. I loved shopping local!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh Sullivan 路 Married on 10/05/2019

So amazing!

I had the most amazing experience at Head Over Heels! Christina was so nice and she has the most beautiful dresses! I highly recommend going there - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Amy Bogus 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Christina led me to the perfect dress!

Head Over Heels was my first stop but I didn鈥檛 realize it would be my last! Christina was amazing and really read where I was going with my style. I came in thinking I wanted one style and then tried on something completely different and once Christina saw how I felt in that dress she suggested another which ended up being the one!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Elizabeth 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Best Local Wedding Dress Shop on Cape Cod

Christina was extremely helpful and calm through out my entire experience at her shop. The individual attention in her shop is something you do not get at a larger wedding dress warehouse and helped ease the nerves picking out my dress for my big day! Her honesty and advice was extremely helpful to lead me to the perfect dress. We had such an amazing time we went to the Siri Trunk show where my mom purchased her MOH dress too! Highly recommend Christina and her shop Head over Heels!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Mackenzie Sisson 路 Married on 09/08/2019

Perfectly seamless and amazing experience!

I could not of dreamt of a better experience than I had at Head Over Heels with Christina! The boutique has the most beautiful dresses and I absolutely love mine! Everything was perfect and seamless start to finish. I highly recommend Head Over Heels! Christina is warm and friendly as well as very professional and highly knowledgeable. Best wedding dress experiences ever!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Margaret Emmet 路 Married on 09/06/2019

A stress-free dress-shopping experience

I had a fantastic experience shopping for my wedding dress at Head over Heels! Christina (who is the absolute sweetest) made the process so easy, and with the carefully curated selection of gowns at her shop, I truly felt there were no bad choices. Within an hour, I was walking out with my wedding dress (a gorgeous sample) and ended up well under budget!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Paolino 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Love this boutique!!

I'm a bit of a tomboy and was extremely nervous about shopping for a wedding dress. I found Head Over Heels online and after reading reviews and looking at photos, I new I would find my perfect dress there! Christina is so sweet and knowledgeable about her dresses and designers! She explained a bit about each designer and the different price ranges of each line. I was able to stay within budget while still finding the exact style I was looking for. Everyone loved my dress!! It's a good thing she has plenty of tissues on hand. I highly recommend Christina at Head Over Heels for an easy, fun and overall fantastic experience!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jenn 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Head Over Heels is Amazing!

I had the best experience at HOH! Christina was awesome to work with and she was always so accommodating. She was super responsive and always available to answer whatever questions I had, really taking the time to make sure I got my absolute favorite dress. I could not be happier with HOH and would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Katherine Fisher 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful, Unique and Personal

Christina was the absolute best! She was so patient and took the time to help me find the most perfect dress. Head Over Heels has the most beautiful and unique pieces, just what I was looking for!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Molly 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Christina and HOH are amazing!

It is hard to put into words how amazing Christina is to her brides. You can tell she is SO unbelievably passionate about what she does. i wished I hired her to plan my wedding!! I found head over heels because they carried a designer I found online. I drove from Boston and immediately fell in love with her boutique - it is so cozy, perfectly decorated, and an amazing selection of gowns/jewelry/accessories! Of course, I didn鈥檛 leave without my dress. Christina is there through the entire process - I went back for my first fitting at her boutique and found the perfect earrings to match my dress. Her shop totally speaks to me!! I鈥檓 the bride who can鈥檛 make a decision to save my life - Christina is so knowledgeable - she helped me pick the right shoe color, decide on bustles, veil and so much more. I am so glad I found Christina and Head Over Heels and would/will recommend them to ALL the brides I know :)

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • User5051518 路 Recently married

I went to Head Over Heels to help my sister find her wedding dress. Christina, Linda and Diane were absolutely wonderful! After my sister found her dress I found a dress that caught my eye and the women were nice enough to let me try it on. I made an appointment for the following week and came back and bought my dress there as well. They helped both my sister and I found a complete head to toe look for our big days and offered such a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. The selection of dresses they have is so unique and all of them are stunning. I would definitely recommend Head Over Heels!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jordan Macpherson 路 Married on 07/19/2019

The Perfect Bridal Boutique

Head Over Heels was the perfect bridal boutique!! I could not have been happier with my experience there - they had a gorgeous selection of dresses to choose from. Christina was so kind and extremely professional throughout my whole experience. Christina was a huge help in helping me find the perfect wedding gown!! I would recommend this boutique to any bride!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Hannah 路 Married on 06/21/2019

The perfect boutique!

Head Over Heels is every girl's dream! The boutique is sophisticated and stylish and there are so many gorgeous gowns to choose from. Christina makes each of her brides feel so special and beautiful and she takes the stress out of wedding dress shopping. I would highly recommend Christina and Head Over Heels to any bride looking for her dream dress!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Hattie Coker 路 Married on 05/25/2019

The most beautiful boutique on Cape Cod

Christina is so sweet and her boutique is just as beautiful. She has a real eye for which dresses brides are looking for that she carefully curates to have in her store. I saw my dress the second I walked through the door, and it was the one I chose!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Lindsay 路 Married on 05/05/2019

This beautiful local boutique was full of surprises! Christina is so professional, has great recommendations and an absolutely stunning collection of gowns! Anytime I wanted to try my dress on, or show it to a family member she was always so accommodating. You will most likely leave with a veil, pair of shoes and all the accessories you need. She has an amazing selection to chose from! Christina, also works with a highly experienced seamstress who has specialized in bridal for over 20 years. I can鈥檛 wait to send her a photo of our big day. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Tracy Russell 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Christina is Amazing

I know i wrote earlier about Christina and her amazing store, dresses and just pure beautiful heart. Now that I am married I cannot say enough amazing things about what Christina did. She coordinated my day flawlessly. I didn鈥檛 worry about one thing knowing the amazing hands I was in. She is one of the kindest, smartest l, experienced and calm people you need when wedding planning. I am so thankful to have met her and call her a friend. Anyone will be lucky to have her in your life during your wedding experience! If you have any questions please let me know!

Tracy Russell

Sent on 05/14/2019

Libby Johnson 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Perfection!

Christina was amazing to work with and has a great selection of dresses. She made the whole experience so fun and low pressure (as is possible).

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kate O鈥橤rady 路 Married on 04/13/2019

A beautiful shop!

The shop and dress selection were both beautiful. Some very unique, boho and beachy styles, which originally drew me in after looking through the collections online. All of the dresses that I loved online (including a less traditional gown from the Wilderly Collection) were in stock. There were a couple of gowns that I had been dying to try on, but I was unable to find at other shops. Being able to see them in person and try them on made me feel confident that the dress I picked was the best choice for me! I had a pretty specific vision for my gown, not a huge budget, and only 3 months until my wedding date. Christina was so knowledgable and accommodating. I never felt pressured for time or pressed to make a decision. I had gone several places prior to Head Over Heels and have been apart of the experience with many friends and family members. In comparison to other shops, I really appreciated how laid back and intimate the experience felt. Christina was able to find a distributor who shipped the dress in my size within about a month. Olga, the seamstress she recommended, did an amazing job altering the dress with plenty of time to spare. The gown ended up fitting perfectly and was surprisingly cool and comfortable on the beach in Costa Rica. I have already, and will continue to recommend Head Over Heels to other brides!
    Thanks Christina!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Head Over Heels 8
    Head Over Heels 9
    Head Over Heels 10

Carissa 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Christina is simply amazing. Her boutique has the most unique and beautiful dresses and she goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect! I highly recommend Christina and Head over Heels to any brides looking for the perfect dress!

Sent on 02/28/2019