Head Over Heels Reviews

Head Over Heels 6
Head Over Heels 7

Jourda/abbey 路 Getting married on 06/29/2020

Wonderful experience

My daughter Abbey and we鈥檙e looking for her wedding dress on her short visit to Cape Cod. Even though she did not find her dress the customer service was one of the best I鈥檝e ever experienced. We were warmly welcomed. We were told about every designer and all options that were available. Pricing was fabulous even those on a budget were offered great choices!
    I will recommend this shop to many of our friends 馃憤馃徎馃槂

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Russell 路 Getting married on 05/15/2020

The very best! 5 plus stars!

Unique, knowledgeable, passion

Sent on 12/18/2018

Margaret Emmet 路 Getting married on 09/06/2019

A stress-free dress-shopping experience

I had a fantastic experience shopping for my wedding dress at Head over Heels! Christina (who is the absolute sweetest) made the process so easy, and with the carefully curated selection of gowns at her shop, I truly felt there were no bad choices. Within an hour, I was walking out with my wedding dress (a gorgeous sample) and ended up well under budget!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jenn 路 Getting married on 08/17/2019

Head Over Heels is Amazing!

I had the best experience at HOH! Christina was awesome to work with and she was always so accommodating. She was super responsive and always available to answer whatever questions I had, really taking the time to make sure I got my absolute favorite dress. I could not be happier with HOH and would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Katherine Fisher 路 Getting married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful, Unique and Personal

Christina was the absolute best! She was so patient and took the time to help me find the most perfect dress. Head Over Heels has the most beautiful and unique pieces, just what I was looking for!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Molly 路 Getting married on 07/27/2019

Christina and HOH are amazing!

It is hard to put into words how amazing Christina is to her brides. You can tell she is SO unbelievably passionate about what she does. i wished I hired her to plan my wedding!! I found head over heels because they carried a designer I found online. I drove from Boston and immediately fell in love with her boutique - it is so cozy, perfectly decorated, and an amazing selection of gowns/jewelry/accessories! Of course, I didn鈥檛 leave without my dress. Christina is there through the entire process - I went back for my first fitting at her boutique and found the perfect earrings to match my dress. Her shop totally speaks to me!! I鈥檓 the bride who can鈥檛 make a decision to save my life - Christina is so knowledgeable - she helped me pick the right shoe color, decide on bustles, veil and so much more. I am so glad I found Christina and Head Over Heels and would/will recommend them to ALL the brides I know :)

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • User5051518

I went to Head Over Heels to help my sister find her wedding dress. Christina, Linda and Diane were absolutely wonderful! After my sister found her dress I found a dress that caught my eye and the women were nice enough to let me try it on. I made an appointment for the following week and came back and bought my dress there as well. They helped both my sister and I found a complete head to toe look for our big days and offered such a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. The selection of dresses they have is so unique and all of them are stunning. I would definitely recommend Head Over Heels!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Jordan Macpherson 路 Getting married on 07/19/2019

The Perfect Bridal Boutique

Head Over Heels was the perfect bridal boutique!! I could not have been happier with my experience there - they had a gorgeous selection of dresses to choose from. Christina was so kind and extremely professional throughout my whole experience. Christina was a huge help in helping me find the perfect wedding gown!! I would recommend this boutique to any bride!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Hannah 路 Married on 06/21/2019

The perfect boutique!

Head Over Heels is every girl's dream! The boutique is sophisticated and stylish and there are so many gorgeous gowns to choose from. Christina makes each of her brides feel so special and beautiful and she takes the stress out of wedding dress shopping. I would highly recommend Christina and Head Over Heels to any bride looking for her dream dress!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Lindsay 路 Married on 05/05/2019

This beautiful local boutique was full of surprises! Christina is so professional, has great recommendations and an absolutely stunning collection of gowns! Anytime I wanted to try my dress on, or show it to a family member she was always so accommodating. You will most likely leave with a veil, pair of shoes and all the accessories you need. She has an amazing selection to chose from! Christina, also works with a highly experienced seamstress who has specialized in bridal for over 20 years. I can鈥檛 wait to send her a photo of our big day. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Tracy Russell 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Christina is Amazing

I know i wrote earlier about Christina and her amazing store, dresses and just pure beautiful heart. Now that I am married I cannot say enough amazing things about what Christina did. She coordinated my day flawlessly. I didn鈥檛 worry about one thing knowing the amazing hands I was in. She is one of the kindest, smartest l, experienced and calm people you need when wedding planning. I am so thankful to have met her and call her a friend. Anyone will be lucky to have her in your life during your wedding experience! If you have any questions please let me know!

Tracy Russell

Sent on 05/14/2019

Libby Johnson 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Perfection!

Christina was amazing to work with and has a great selection of dresses. She made the whole experience so fun and low pressure (as is possible).

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kate O鈥橤rady 路 Married on 04/13/2019

A beautiful shop!

The shop and dress selection were both beautiful. Some very unique, boho and beachy styles, which originally drew me in after looking through the collections online. All of the dresses that I loved online (including a less traditional gown from the Wilderly Collection) were in stock. There were a couple of gowns that I had been dying to try on, but I was unable to find at other shops. Being able to see them in person and try them on made me feel confident that the dress I picked was the best choice for me! I had a pretty specific vision for my gown, not a huge budget, and only 3 months until my wedding date. Christina was so knowledgable and accommodating. I never felt pressured for time or pressed to make a decision. I had gone several places prior to Head Over Heels and have been apart of the experience with many friends and family members. In comparison to other shops, I really appreciated how laid back and intimate the experience felt. Christina was able to find a distributor who shipped the dress in my size within about a month. Olga, the seamstress she recommended, did an amazing job altering the dress with plenty of time to spare. The gown ended up fitting perfectly and was surprisingly cool and comfortable on the beach in Costa Rica. I have already, and will continue to recommend Head Over Heels to other brides!
    Thanks Christina!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Head Over Heels 8
    Head Over Heels 9
    Head Over Heels 10

Carissa 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Christina is simply amazing. Her boutique has the most unique and beautiful dresses and she goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect! I highly recommend Christina and Head over Heels to any brides looking for the perfect dress!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Rachel 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Christina was very helpful and I absolutely love my dress!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Katelyn 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Christina is the absolute best! She made me feel comfortable every step of the way! I was nervous after trying on my dream dress that the top would be too tight (large chest) so she ordered me extra fabric from the designer just in case. I didn鈥檛 needed it but now my cute flower girls can 鈥渨ear鈥 part of my dress! The boutique is wonderful with lots of vail and jewelry options. Christina helped me pick out exactly what I dreamed of accessorizing with. She always greeted you with a smile making you feel like the only and most beautiful bride in the world. I 100% highly recommend coming here to find your dream dress!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kelly 路 Married on 10/14/2018

It may be small but it's so worth stopping in!!! I found my forever dress here &accessories... they are so so so nice.
    Truly a lovely wedding dress boutique.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Carmen 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Had such a lovely experience buying my wedding dress at HOH Bridal. I went in with a strict budget, specific taste, and short time frame, and Christina helped me find the perfect dress. I felt comfortable and welcomed throughout the entire experience, and I highly recommend this boutique to all future brides in the South Shore.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Allie 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Cute little shop with friendly service

Sent on 01/12/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 08/25/2018

My experience at Head Over Heels with Christina was absolutely amazing. She deserves all the business she can get. I walked into her adorable boutique and she was very warm and welcoming. She talked to me about what I wanted and then allowed me to look around the shop and pull the dresses that I wanted to try. I was super impressed with the knowledge she had on all of her dresses and designers. I fell in love with one dress (the one I ended up buying) but I told her I needed to shop around "just in case." She was so understanding which was extremely refreshing.

I went back a couple weeks later and tried the dress on again along with a couple others and finally made my decision to say yes to the dress! Christina helped me pick out jewelry and a gorgeous hair chain. I have to say- she has such an eclectic and different selection of dresses which is what I had wanted. Even the bridesmaids that I was with who already were married said that this was the BEST dress shopping experience compared the other big name stores.

A couple weeks later I went back to get altered by her seamstress she works with- Olga. Olga was so sweet and knew exactly what she was doing. Two weeks later I went to Olga's personal shop to do a final fitting and ONE WEEK later she was finished with my dress. If you are looking for a low-stress, high quality dress experience go to Head Over Heels- you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you Christina and Olga!!! :)

Sent on 08/08/2018

Katie 路 Married on 08/24/2018

Couldn鈥檛 say enough wonderful things about this shop and Christina! She is so sweet and helpful. It was my 6th dress shop and I was losing hope. I got lucky on a pop up shop for a designer she brought in and I found my dress for a very affordable price. The boutique is clean, beautiful and her dresses are stunning! Highly recommend going in if you鈥檙e looking for an intimate, fun experience!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kathleen 路 Married on 08/10/2018

Christina and her Mom were awesome to work with. I highly recommend this shop.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Christina made every bit of my appointment feel special and just about me. I had gone to other salons and felt as if I were just a number. Not Christina! She made special time for me and let me sleep on a decision about a trunk show dress and stayed open late the following day so that I could be certain abou my purchase. I went by myself the following day and she helped guide me through my thoughts and concerns and even called the dress designer right then and there to see about a change that made my dress more me. Thank you for your time!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Head Over Heels 11
    Head Over Heels 12
    Head Over Heels 13
    Head Over Heels 14

Lauren 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Christina was wonderful. I searched for gown in Massachusetts鈥檚 and in Connecticut and came across head over heals by happenstance. I actually love the story that my Mom and aunt made me an appointment there on a day off. All of the gowns were so special and I found the perfect one! They have designers that I didn鈥檛 know existed. I would HIGHLY reccomend this. The best part was that the variety and quality were great and I truly felt like the only bride on the planet. My Mom got her dress there too. They really know what they are doing and focus on each person individually. The processes were standard also. So much care and love from the bridal shop for a special day. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/26/2018