Luna Sweets Reviews

40 | Lynn, MA

40 Reviews for Luna Sweets

40 Luna Sweets Reviews

Catherine E · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful and delicious wedding cake!

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! It was delicious and beautiful. We ordered a four tier cake with alternating tiers of the Dominican Pineapple and Dominican Guava flavors. Our guests who have had Dominican cake before swore it was the best they had ever had. Even our guests who had never had Dominican cake before thought it was the best cake ever. Many of our guests got multiple servings! The cake was moist and flavorful and it was clear that the pineapple and guava fillings were freshly made. The design of the cake was amazing! Patty asked for some pictures of my wedding dress and recreated some of the detail of the lace on the cake. It was beautiful! The sugar flowers were gorgeous too - so intricate and life-like. Patty was also very organized and on top of things which led to a stress-free experience and she was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Luna Sweets to anyone for any occasion. I already know that the next time I need a cake I'm going to Luna Sweets.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Luna Sweets's reply:

Thank you Catherine! It was truly a pleasure working with you. I’m honored by your words and appreciate the great review :) Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Patty and her team at Luna Sweets are absolutely amazing. We have used her services at several of our events and our clients are thrilled time and time again. And not only is her work beautiful, but it is equally as delicious. Definitely highly recommend!

Coveted Creations

Erin · Married on 06/14/2018

Patty was such a sweetheart and so easy to work with. Our cake came out beautifully and I would HIGHLY recommend her to others in the future.

Rosalia · Married on 05/19/2018

Luna Sweets completed a very special event by making the best cake. It was a perfect image of what we wanted and it was delicious. All of our guests loved it. I highly recommend Luna Sweets.

• Y

Yovana · Married on 12/09/2017

It was a real pleasure to work with Luna sweets! Patty is very professional and her work it's just flawless!!!
    I can't thank enough for all your help and and professionalism! I highly recommend Luna sweets for your events! You will not regret it!

Tia · Married on 12/09/2017

Reached out last min and she was able to squeeze my order in! She went above and beyond my expectations and the cupcakes tasted amazing, will definitely place more orders!

Juliette · Married on 11/18/2017

We used Luna Sweets for our Wedding and Patty did a wonderful job. We received so many compliments on how gorgeous our cake looked and it tasted soooo good ( I sent some to my in-laws in Nigeria). I will definitely be used her again in the future.

Mildred · Married on 11/11/2017

Patty was amazing at keeping in the loop! Made sure the cake made is safely by securing it during pick up and the cake was sooooo good we had nothing left to go home with!!!!! Amazing service over all

Luna Sweets 1

Maria · Married on 11/04/2017

The owner is a fantastic baker and great person to work with. However, my event was not a wedding it was a Quinceanera.

Luna Sweets 2

Karen · Married on 10/07/2017

Very good with timing. The detail is amazing,great experience.

Luna Sweets 3

Carol · Married on 07/30/2017

Patty was the one who made our wedding cake this past July 2017. She was very patient after so many changes occured, but she was willing to give ideas, she was fair and helped out! She re-created a "classic" (as she said) and all my wedding guests LOVED our cake, and honestly people still keep asking us for it. I hope she continues to succeed and we wish her the best! Gracias Patty!!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Luna Sweets's reply:

Carol, thank you very much for taking the time to review our services. I appreciate your sincere and kind words. It was truly my pleasure meeting you and being part of such a special day in your lives. Thank you!

dilia · Married on 07/22/2017

I love working with patty and the cake was delicious.

Jelenny · Married on 07/22/2017

Very well Organized! Very responsible and answered all my questions

Julia · Married on 07/16/2017

The experience with Patty was absolutely wonderful. The cake made my wedding even more special. The guests and my family couldn't stop asking about who made the cake. It was delicious!!

• F

Felix · Married on 06/16/2017

She completely took our design and brought it to life for the baby shower of my son! The cake was amazing, very well designed and delicious! The cake and the mini cake shooters were done by Luna Sweets! Thank you and will be returning for future cakes!

Luna Sweets 4

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2017

On April 8, 2017 luna sweets made a cake for my son birthday party. It was perfect. The detail on this cake was amazing. My son was very happy when he seen his transformers cake and it was everything he asked for. My son was very specific with his cake and luna sweets made this possible. The guest at the party were pleased with the details of the cake and how delicious it taste. We also got cake pops which were a huge hit at the party. Overall, my experience was a good one and I would use this company again for future events.

Jesenia · Married on 11/26/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Patty, she was attentive and easy to communicate with. The cake and cake pops I ordered were perfect and tasted so good! I highly recommend Luna Sweets

Natasha · Married on 08/27/2016

Best cake Ever!!! Patty designed my baby's cake better than I imagine it too be! Fondant was just right! Each layer of cake was delicious! Couldn't of been more satisfied :)

Henna · Married on 08/07/2016

Patty from Luna Sweets is amazing! I've had her make my daughters birthday cake for the past 2 years and everyone loves it! She is able to recreate anything I've asked for and help me figure out what is best for the amount of people and budget. Everyone always loves the decor and flavor of the cake and want to know where we got it from. I will definitely use her again for my daughter's birthdays in the years to come!

Most beautiful cake ever made. And very delicious. Highly recommend Luna Sweets

Margaret · Married on 05/07/2016

Patty at LunaSweets was an absolute PLEASURE to work with! I discovered Patty's work at an event I attended, where Patty had designed beautifully intricate cupcakes depicting all sorts of different activities enjoyed by the host. I knew Patty was the right decision! I found LunaSweets on instagram, her profile speaks for itself - check her out! Patty designed a golf cake for my husband's 30th birthday (also on her instagram) it exceeded my expectations. I will be calling Patty again for our next event!

Benita · Married on 03/31/2016

Had a special Gucci cake made for a birthday and the cake was beautiful she made my ideas for the cake come to life.very professional in her work. very detailed on the cake. The cake was very tasty as well.

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Patty at Luna Sweets was great to work with. She helped me with the design of the cake pops I wanted and they turned out great. Everyone loved them! I will be using Luna Sweets again for sure!

Nancy · Married on 08/29/2015

I loved Luna Sweets! She was very professional and courteous. The cupcakes she designed for my wedding were just what I asked for and absolutely delicious. Cupcakes are not really ideal for a wedding, but Luna Sweets executed the idea I had and made them look elegant and fit for a wedding. I will definitely use Luna Sweets again for my next event.

Lia · Married on 07/17/2015

Patty is amazing at what she does! My wedding cupcakes were not only delicious but beautiful as well! I look forward to using Luna Sweets for any other special occasions in the future.