1849 Ocean St Suite 8, Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Veronica's Sweetcakes

Veronica's Sweetcakes is a family run bakery in Marshfield, Massachusetts that specializes in decorated cakes for all occasions. Give us a call to book your complimentary consultation and tasting so we can make your dream cake into a reality.

Follow Veronica's Sweetcakes on

622210101511096422594751743627207o

89 Reviews for Veronica's Sweetcakes

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2019

Best decision ever!

Hands down the best cake we’ve ever tasted! This was our third cake tasting, and we’re so glad that we waited and found this family run bakery! We knew right away that Veronica’s Sweetcakes would be the ones to do our cake for our October wedding! Marybeth was so great and made the experience fun and relaxing. She understood our vision and the final product was better than we could have imagined.
    We tried many flavors, but ultimately went with the carrot, vanilla w/ fresh strawberries and vanilla & raspberry jam. She not only made our wedding cake, but a beautiful dessert bar too! Their pumpkin whoopie pies are to die for!
    We have received so many compliments that the cake not only tasted delicious but looked just as beautiful! It was stunning! We highly recommend Veronica’s Sweetcakes!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • · Married on 10/06/2019

They were Fantastic

Our cake tasting was great, I knew exactly what I wanted and they delivered just that. And even with a few last minute changes they were more than happy to accommodate

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Lipinski · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

We had a 4 tiered wedding cake made here. Each layer with a different flavor and filling. The lemon with lemon filling was hands down my favorite! The vanilla with strawberries and whipped cream filling was a close second! I have a few family members with celiac's disease and Veronica's Sweetcake's was able to make separate cupcakes for them as well (which my guests said were a total delight!--as it is hard to find good gluten free deserts). I'd highly recommend this bakery for your wedding needs! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Veronica's Sweetcakes FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings

• Mike's Music, Inc. Wedding DJs

I have personally known Veronica Sweetcakes for over 15 years now and when I got married 13 years ago, I knew who would make/design my wedding cake for my wife and I. We gave them a picture of a cake with snowflakes from a magazine article and they were able to make the exact cake for our wedding! Fast forward to today (2018) and I am still friends with the owners/family, still recommend them to any and all of our wedding couples and still run into them when they are dropping off the cakes for our wedding couples...I could go on and on with a review, but when you're in the business and you have tasted cake after cake through the years, you can't beat the freshness/quality of Veronica's Sweetcakes! One bite and you will see that you have made the right choice ;-)

• 1849 Ocean St, Suite 8 Marshfield, 02050 See on map
    Location of (Veronica's Sweetcakes)