1849 Ocean St Suite 8, Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Veronica's Sweetcakes

Veronica's Sweetcakes is a family run bakery in Marshfield, Massachusetts that specializes in decorated cakes for all occasions. Give us a call to book your complimentary consultation and tasting so we can make your dream cake into a reality.

Follow Veronica's Sweetcakes on

Veronica's Sweetcakes 6
Veronica's Sweetcakes 7
  • · Married on 10/06/2019

They were Fantastic

Our cake tasting was great, I knew exactly what I wanted and they delivered just that. And even with a few last minute changes they were more than happy to accommodate

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Veronica's Sweetcakes 8
    Veronica's Sweetcakes 9
  • Kelsi

Kelsi · Married on 09/27/2019

delicious and beautiful

Lovely to work with. Delicious cake. Everything was amazing I couldn't pick which one. So nice, very accommodating. I can't wait to work with them again.

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Veronica's Sweetcakes 10
    Veronica's Sweetcakes 11

Emily Liebert · Married on 09/06/2019

So perfect!

Our cake was incredible! Marybeth is so easy going and makes perfect cakes. I'm fairly certain it was the best carrot cake we've ever had. She also made it very simple with delivery to our venue and when we asked to order a special cupcake for my sister. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Veronica's Sweetcakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Mike's Music, Inc.
    Mike's Music, Inc. Wedding DJs

I have personally known Veronica Sweetcakes for over 15 years now and when I got married 13 years ago, I knew who would make/design my wedding cake for my wife and I. We gave them a picture of a cake with snowflakes from a magazine article and they were able to make the exact cake for our wedding! Fast forward to today (2018) and I am still friends with the owners/family, still recommend them to any and all of our wedding couples and still run into them when they are dropping off the cakes for our wedding couples...I could go on and on with a review, but when you're in the business and you have tasted cake after cake through the years, you can't beat the freshness/quality of Veronica's Sweetcakes! One bite and you will see that you have made the right choice ;-)

• 1849 Ocean St, Suite 8 Marshfield, 02050 See on map