75 Reviews for Veronica's Sweetcakes

Tastings (2)
Cake Toppers (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
75 Veronica's Sweetcakes Reviews

We had cupcakes at our wedding and they were AMAZING. The price was very reasonable, and the team at Veronica's Sweetcakes was very easy to work with/down to earth. I will absolutely use them again in the future!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Cakes, Cupcakes

Such a good job, beautiful and so tasteful, my entire wedding is still talking about the mint chocolate chip flavored cake!

Profile Picture Mikala, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We were so impressed by the beautiful and delicious cutting cake we ordered from Veronica's Sweetcakes. They did an amazing job decorating it with cascading little flowers to make even a small cake look gorgeous and special. Veronica's Sweetcakes made the whole process so easy and did such a fantastic job, it was a weight off my shoulders and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Private Tastings, Gluten Free

Growing up in Brockton, we’ve always used Konditor Meister and White’s Bakery for our cake needs. However, when I chose my wedding venue, I decided to try out their preferred bakeries, just to see what else was out there. Well, Veronica’s blew us away! Their white almond cake is phenomenal! Even my husband, who doesn't like cake, liked this cake! We chose that as our bottom tier (and it was a guest favorite); the middle tier was chocolate with oreo buttercream; and the top tier was red velvet. Veronica’s even provided cupcakes for our two guests with nut allergies. Our cake was everything we had imagined, and we are beyond pleased with their service!

Profile Picture alaina, 4/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Cake was not only beautiful, but delicious. Everyone loved it! It was exactly as I wanted Staff was easy to work with. I also ordered a small lemon cake for my husband and that was also delicious and was no problem to add on.

Profile Picture kerrianne, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Absolutely thrilled we chose Veronica's Sweetcakes for our wedding cake! We knew of their high reputation before attending the tasting and boy did they live up to our expectations!! Everything was perfect from the outstanding customer service to the beautiful design and delicious taste of our cake! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Julianne, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My sand castle wedding cake was amazing. Exactly like the picture I showed them. Every detail was perfect!. it was so delicious!!! Best wedding cake ever.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

We decided to go with Veronica’s Sweetcakes as they were one of Canoe Club Ballroom’s preferred vendors for wedding cake. During our tasting, Mary Beth was very patient as we took a while to taste all the different flavors. We ultimately selected the classic white almond cake with fresh strawberry filling.

I had a very specific idea in terms of how I wanted the cake decorated as well as a Cinderella castle cake topper that I wanted to use. They were able to accommodate everything and on the wedding day, the cake came out just as I had envisioned.

We can’t wait to go back to enjoy our anniversary cake with them. We would recommend them for any couple who would not only like a wedding cake that tastes delicious, but also looks so beautiful!

Profile Picture Shirley, 8/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I used Veronica's Sweetcakes for my wedding cake (and cupcakes). They did an amazing job on my wedding cake! I came in to meet with them, showed them pictures of what I liked and they created the most beautiful cake! The cake and all the cupcakes were delicious (according to my guests- sadly, I didn't get to try my cupcakes :( !!! ) I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Salema, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes
4.7

Veronica's worked with us at our tasting to provide samples of everything we wanted and create a design for our small 2 tiered cake. We went the route of cupcakes and they were delivered to our venue with ease. They were hit and we had VERY few leftover! We were able to have a variety of flavors to mix and match. Our cake was beautiful and included fresh fruit garnish per our request. We were very happy!

Profile Picture Josselyn, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

As a couple that has the joys of lactose and gluten intolerance, the wedding cake was potentially the most petrifying thing to sort out - who wants to be sick from the ingredients on their wedding day? Veronica's Sweetcakes took our dietary needs to heart and were so attentive and careful. They were so easy to coordinate with and of course, the cake and cupcakes absolutely delicious. We had Oreo frosting - enough said. Even outside of the cakes for the wedding, I'm sure we'll be back when the mood strikes us for a truly special and delicious cake!

Profile Picture Christen, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free

We worked with Mary Beth at Veronica's Sweetcakes from our tasting through the planning process. Very knowledgeable and accommodating based on our preference of a small wedding cake plus two sheet cakes in various flavor combinations. No delivery issues as far as I could tell and she coordinating with our florist to make sure the fresh flowers we wanted on the wedding cake were added at the venue. My only criticism was that her email response time was not immediate, but as someone who doesn't sit behind a computer all day that's to be expected. I did have to email her more than once to get a response on a couple occasions, but otherwise she was great to work with. As for the good the stuff...the cake was phenomenal. I'm not that much of a sweets gal and the cake wasn't a top priority of mine, but holy cow, is their cake delicious! Surprisingly, their straight-up vanilla cake was one of the best flavors they offer, and we paired it with their amazing almond-flavored buttercream. We also went with lemon cake with raspberry filling and chocolate cake with mint filling and chocolate buttercream frosting. So tasty!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Our cake was delicious, guests (and ourselves) are still talking about it months after the wedding. Not only was the decorating done exactly how I wanted/pictured, but most important, the cake was sooo good. We had mint chocolate chip and red velvet layers. Everyone there raved about both, but the mint chocolate chip stole the show because so many people had never had it before! Very personal service as well! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

During our cake tasting, we sat down and tried many different cake flavors with different frosting flavors. We tried 3 other places for a tasting, and Veronica's was definitely the best cake we tried. We went over our ideas and the type of design we were looking for. They were very flexible with different colors (we went with an ombre effect) and chocolate pieces around the edges. A picture was drawn for all of us to envision our wedding cake. When I saw our cake on our wedding day, I was very happy with it. It was exactly what we had talked about, and everyone said that it was delicious.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. We did some cake tasting and everything was amazing it was hard to decide. We went with a 2 tier vanilla cake with swiss dots, navy ribbon, and a navy bow on the top. All the guests loved how it looked and how it tasted. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a cake for any occasion.

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Veronica and her team are amazing! I am a big cake fan, so my husband and I decided to use cakes as our centerpieces! We had a variety of elements and colors that we wanted to incorporate, so we ended up coming up with a few different cake designs and repeating them. I ordered some cute little gold stands to display them on and it was absolutely perfect! My guests were able to take the cake home at the end of the night (the person with the closest birthday won) so they were psyched! I also ordered a larger cake to display, use for the cake cutting ceremony and then serve to the guests for dessert. Their chocolate cake is to die for! Add in the raspberry jam and I was sold! Would highly recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fantastic wedding cake and service! We enjoyed working with Veronica's Sweetcakes for our wedding at White Cliffs Country Club. They run a very organized operation and the cakes are delicious! It was fun to be able to enjoy a cake tasting before our wedding day. Also, if you provide a professional photograph of your wedding cake you can receive a small cake for you and your spouse to enjoy on your first anniversary. Great experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

The cake was BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS!!! We didn't use a cake topper and the cake still looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Raelynn, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings, Private Tastings

We would definitely recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes! We came in with a specific vision based on a photo from the internet, and Veronica's went above and beyond- our cake was absolutely beautiful, and was so delicious! We were able to do a different type of cake on each tier (1- chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and buttercream, 2- lemon cake with raspberry filling, 3- red velvet with cream cheese buttercream), and our guests are still raving about how much they loved the look and taste of the cake. Veronica's Sweetcakes staff was also wonderful to work with, and it's always nice to support a local small business. Again, we would absolutely recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes for your wedding cake!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We highly recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes! We had a specific vision (based on a painting we love) that involved 12 different size cakes..all decorated differently. To say that she nailed it would be an understatement. It was perfect! We spoke with Erica who was so accommodating (we finalized our plan VERY close to our wedding day). And most importantly, the cakes were delicious. We ordered a combination of chocolate, vanilla and almond cakes, each with buttercream frosting, and each one was so tasty. Definitely highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4318040, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Veronica's came as a suggesting by many people in town and I'm so glad I went with them! Not only was the cake delicious but it was BEAUTIFUL! I showed them a picture of what I had in mind and the outcome was perfect! Great local business!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cupcakes from Sweetcakes came out wonderful. Everyone raved about how delicious they were! I would definitely order from them again.

Profile Picture User4757678, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We have gotten a lot of wonderful feedback from our guests that our wedding cake was soooo good and we can only thank Veronica's sweet cakes for making the tastiest cake a couple could ask for! We got two flavors - the vanilla with fresh strawberries and the almond flavor! Both were amazing!! We were picking at the leftover cake we had for weeks after the wedding because we just couldn't get enough!! We are both looking forward to eating the top layer in our freezer for our 1st anniversary! I also have to comment on how gorgeous our cake came out!! We came in with a picture and a few ideas and the skill of Marybeth in designing our dream cake totally exceeded our expectations!! Thank you Veronica's for making our wedding cake perfect! We will recommend you to all of our friends!

Profile Picture Keri, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From our first meeting with Veronica's sweetcakes it was a wonderful experience . We tried different flavors and were given complementary coffee with our tasting, all the ladies are interested , patient and creative . We had so many compliments on our wedding caked from the taste and the style. We went with the almond cake with rasberry filling, it was so good!!! We received so many compliments . They are professional , punctual , and the quality is amazing.

Profile Picture User5558636, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit

After having a bad experience with a bridal shower cake at a different vendor we decided to give Veronica's a try. My daughter wanted cupcakes for her wedding with a small cake for the cake cutting part of the celebration. Veronica's did a great job. The cupcakes were delicious as was the little cake (which my daughter shared since it was one of my favorites, carrot cake!) The nice thing about the cupcakes was the ability to pick different flavors, my only regret was I wish we had ordered more because by the end of the wedding there was not a cupcake to be found…some friends confessed to having two! ( A definite indication of how good they were!) Also my daughter was very happy with the service and professional manner with which she was treated when she went for her tasting. We were very happy with Veronica's

Profile Picture Marie, 8/23/15, 2 Reviews