Veronica's Sweetcakes Reviews

90 Reviews for Veronica's Sweetcakes

• kali

kali · Married on 06/20/2020

The Cake Genius you need in a pandemic

I loved how they worked with me on my toilet paper wedding cake so much that I ordered 2 other cakes for them for additional celebrations in the month of June. They are kind, efficient, professional, and I couldn't have asked for a more relaxed wedding morning knowing they would deliver the cake!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2019

Best decision ever!

Hands down the best cake we’ve ever tasted! This was our third cake tasting, and we’re so glad that we waited and found this family run bakery! We knew right away that Veronica’s Sweetcakes would be the ones to do our cake for our October wedding! Marybeth was so great and made the experience fun and relaxing. She understood our vision and the final product was better than we could have imagined.
    We tried many flavors, but ultimately went with the carrot, vanilla w/ fresh strawberries and vanilla & raspberry jam. She not only made our wedding cake, but a beautiful dessert bar too! Their pumpkin whoopie pies are to die for!
    We have received so many compliments that the cake not only tasted delicious but looked just as beautiful! It was stunning! We highly recommend Veronica’s Sweetcakes!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • · Married on 10/06/2019

They were Fantastic

Our cake tasting was great, I knew exactly what I wanted and they delivered just that. And even with a few last minute changes they were more than happy to accommodate

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen Lipinski · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

We had a 4 tiered wedding cake made here. Each layer with a different flavor and filling. The lemon with lemon filling was hands down my favorite! The vanilla with strawberries and whipped cream filling was a close second! I have a few family members with celiac's disease and Veronica's Sweetcake's was able to make separate cupcakes for them as well (which my guests said were a total delight!--as it is hard to find good gluten free deserts). I'd highly recommend this bakery for your wedding needs! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Kelsi

Kelsi · Married on 09/27/2019

delicious and beautiful

Lovely to work with. Delicious cake. Everything was amazing I couldn't pick which one. So nice, very accommodating. I can't wait to work with them again.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Semonian · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic!

I grew up in Marshfield, MA and always wanted my wedding cake to be from Veronica's Sweetcakes...and I am SO glad I did! Marybeth was so nice and accomodating and I honestly think that my wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen...and I keep getting guests telling me that " that was the best cake I have ever had!" We got the fresh strawberry filling with the golden cake and it was just delicious! Our September 21, 2019 wedding was just wonderful as was our cake!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Emily Liebert · Married on 09/06/2019

So perfect!

Our cake was incredible! Marybeth is so easy going and makes perfect cakes. I'm fairly certain it was the best carrot cake we've ever had. She also made it very simple with delivery to our venue and when we asked to order a special cupcake for my sister. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 08/03/2019

So beautiful!

The cake we got from Veronica's Sweetcakes was not only gorgeous, but also delicious! We went with three flavors - Chocolate, Red Velvet & Funfetti. All of our guests were RAVING about the cake!! We can't wait for our first anniversary to eat our top layer! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2019

kristen · Married on 08/03/2019

Most Delicious Wedding Cake!

Veronica's Sweetcakes was by far the most amazing wedding cake we have ever tried. Not only have we been to many weddings but we had 4 cake tasting and chose Veronica's because the cake was so flavorful yet not over powering and moist. We had so many compliments on our cake from the aesthetics of it to the taste from all of our guests. They were so easy to work with and very accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone and would go back for any other cake in the future.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2019

The entire staff and experience was amazing!

It was my very fist cake tasting and the last cake tasting because of the awesome experience! They let us taste anything and everything and went over our time there and didn’t rush us at all. They were very professional with everything through the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2019

Delicious!!

This vendor was used by our venue which made me worry that we were stuck with someone that we might not like. But I was totally wrong! Veronica’s sweetcakes was amazing. We had a lot of guests so we had 4 tiers that we got to chose flavors for which we were happy about since we loved so many of the flavors at the tasting. We barely had any leftover since everyone wanted more than one slice!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Allison · Married on 04/27/2019

Cake by the Ocean

Veronica's Sweetcakes was our vendor through Plimoth Plantation, but even if they weren't we still would have chosen them! Instead of a traditional wedding cake we opted to have smaller cakes of different flavors. Mary Beth was wonderful in helping our vision come to life. By having several smaller cakes , we were able to sample a variety of flavors...all of them were fantastic and our guests thought so too!

Mary Beth also made the tasting lots of fun- definitely one of the better parts of wedding planning :)

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Concannon · Married on 04/06/2019

4/2019 Wedding

We worked with Veronica's Sweetcakes and Mary Beth as a part of our venue package through Plimoth Plantation.

Our cake tasting was a super fun afternoon of eating too many pieces and flavors of cake... all delicious. We chose a classic white cake with raspberry filling and vanilla buttercream. It was exceptional. On the day-of, the cake was decorated beautifully and devoured by guests.

Veronica's is a great choice.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Best wedding cake I've ever had!

I would highly recommend Veronica’s to anyone that is looking for the perfect wedding cake. We got married at Indian Pond Country Club in August. Mary Beth did a phenomenal job on our cake – it was fresh, delicious and even more beautiful than I imagined. We had so much fun at our tasting. We got to try several different flavors and fillings. It was tough to choose since they were all so good! We picked 2 flavors – vanilla cake with caramel buttercream filling, and marble cake with mocha filling. The cake was airbrushed beautifully with gold and sky-blue accents. Communication leading up to our wedding was excellent, I knew we didn’t have anything to worry about. They even coordinated with our florist to ensure that we had the right flowers for the top of the cake. The cake was delivered without any issues. Our guests are still raving about how wonderful our cake was! I was glad that we ordered more than we needed because a bunch of people (including me) took two slices!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/23/2018

We had cupcakes at our wedding and they were AMAZING. The price was very reasonable, and the team at Veronica's Sweetcakes was very easy to work with/down to earth. I will absolutely use them again in the future!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Mikala · Married on 06/03/2018

Such a good job, beautiful and so tasteful, my entire wedding is still talking about the mint chocolate chip flavored cake!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

We were so impressed by the beautiful and delicious cutting cake we ordered from Veronica's Sweetcakes. They did an amazing job decorating it with cascading little flowers to make even a small cake look gorgeous and special. Veronica's Sweetcakes made the whole process so easy and did such a fantastic job, it was a weight off my shoulders and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2018

alaina · Married on 04/20/2018

Growing up in Brockton, we’ve always used Konditor Meister and White’s Bakery for our cake needs. However, when I chose my wedding venue, I decided to try out their preferred bakeries, just to see what else was out there. Well, Veronica’s blew us away! Their white almond cake is phenomenal! Even my husband, who doesn't like cake, liked this cake! We chose that as our bottom tier (and it was a guest favorite); the middle tier was chocolate with oreo buttercream; and the top tier was red velvet. Veronica’s even provided cupcakes for our two guests with nut allergies. Our cake was everything we had imagined, and we are beyond pleased with their service!

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2017

Affordable and delicious!

We absolutely loved our cake from Veronica's! It perfectly portrayed the Disney fairy tale look we were going for. The price was good and the cake was delicious! They even included the on site delivery!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Julianne · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely thrilled we chose Veronica's Sweetcakes for our wedding cake! We knew of their high reputation before attending the tasting and boy did they live up to our expectations!! Everything was perfect from the outstanding customer service to the beautiful design and delicious taste of our cake! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/27/2017

My sand castle wedding cake was amazing. Exactly like the picture I showed them. Every detail was perfect!. it was so delicious!!! Best wedding cake ever.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Shirley · Married on 08/27/2017

We decided to go with Veronica’s Sweetcakes as they were one of Canoe Club Ballroom’s preferred vendors for wedding cake. During our tasting, Mary Beth was very patient as we took a while to taste all the different flavors. We ultimately selected the classic white almond cake with fresh strawberry filling.

I had a very specific idea in terms of how I wanted the cake decorated as well as a Cinderella castle cake topper that I wanted to use. They were able to accommodate everything and on the wedding day, the cake came out just as I had envisioned.

We can’t wait to go back to enjoy our anniversary cake with them. We would recommend them for any couple who would not only like a wedding cake that tastes delicious, but also looks so beautiful!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Salema · Married on 08/19/2017

I used Veronica's Sweetcakes for my wedding cake (and cupcakes). They did an amazing job on my wedding cake! I came in to meet with them, showed them pictures of what I liked and they created the most beautiful cake! The cake and all the cupcakes were delicious (according to my guests- sadly, I didn't get to try my cupcakes :( !!! ) I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Christen · Married on 07/08/2017

As a couple that has the joys of lactose and gluten intolerance, the wedding cake was potentially the most petrifying thing to sort out - who wants to be sick from the ingredients on their wedding day? Veronica's Sweetcakes took our dietary needs to heart and were so attentive and careful. They were so easy to coordinate with and of course, the cake and cupcakes absolutely delicious. We had Oreo frosting - enough said. Even outside of the cakes for the wedding, I'm sure we'll be back when the mood strikes us for a truly special and delicious cake!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/10/2016

Our cake was delicious, guests (and ourselves) are still talking about it months after the wedding. Not only was the decorating done exactly how I wanted/pictured, but most important, the cake was sooo good. We had mint chocolate chip and red velvet layers. Everyone there raved about both, but the mint chocolate chip stole the show because so many people had never had it before! Very personal service as well! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2017