71 Reviews for Veronica's Sweetcakes

Cake Toppers (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Gluten Free (1)
71 Veronica's Sweetcakes Reviews

Cake was not only beautiful, but delicious. Everyone loved it! It was exactly as I wanted Staff was easy to work with. I also ordered a small lemon cake for my husband and that was also delicious and was no problem to add on.

Profile Picture kerrianne, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Absolutely thrilled we chose Veronica's Sweetcakes for our wedding cake! We knew of their high reputation before attending the tasting and boy did they live up to our expectations!! Everything was perfect from the outstanding customer service to the beautiful design and delicious taste of our cake! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Julianne, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My sand castle wedding cake was amazing. Exactly like the picture I showed them. Every detail was perfect!. it was so delicious!!! Best wedding cake ever.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

We decided to go with Veronica’s Sweetcakes as they were one of Canoe Club Ballroom’s preferred vendors for wedding cake. During our tasting, Mary Beth was very patient as we took a while to taste all the different flavors. We ultimately selected the classic white almond cake with fresh strawberry filling.

I had a very specific idea in terms of how I wanted the cake decorated as well as a Cinderella castle cake topper that I wanted to use. They were able to accommodate everything and on the wedding day, the cake came out just as I had envisioned.

We can’t wait to go back to enjoy our anniversary cake with them. We would recommend them for any couple who would not only like a wedding cake that tastes delicious, but also looks so beautiful!

Profile Picture Shirley, 8/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I used Veronica's Sweetcakes for my wedding cake (and cupcakes). They did an amazing job on my wedding cake! I came in to meet with them, showed them pictures of what I liked and they created the most beautiful cake! The cake and all the cupcakes were delicious (according to my guests- sadly, I didn't get to try my cupcakes :( !!! ) I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Salema, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes
4.7

Veronica's worked with us at our tasting to provide samples of everything we wanted and create a design for our small 2 tiered cake. We went the route of cupcakes and they were delivered to our venue with ease. They were hit and we had VERY few leftover! We were able to have a variety of flavors to mix and match. Our cake was beautiful and included fresh fruit garnish per our request. We were very happy!

Profile Picture Josselyn, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

As a couple that has the joys of lactose and gluten intolerance, the wedding cake was potentially the most petrifying thing to sort out - who wants to be sick from the ingredients on their wedding day? Veronica's Sweetcakes took our dietary needs to heart and were so attentive and careful. They were so easy to coordinate with and of course, the cake and cupcakes absolutely delicious. We had Oreo frosting - enough said. Even outside of the cakes for the wedding, I'm sure we'll be back when the mood strikes us for a truly special and delicious cake!

Profile Picture Christen, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free

We worked with Mary Beth at Veronica's Sweetcakes from our tasting through the planning process. Very knowledgeable and accommodating based on our preference of a small wedding cake plus two sheet cakes in various flavor combinations. No delivery issues as far as I could tell and she coordinating with our florist to make sure the fresh flowers we wanted on the wedding cake were added at the venue. My only criticism was that her email response time was not immediate, but as someone who doesn't sit behind a computer all day that's to be expected. I did have to email her more than once to get a response on a couple occasions, but otherwise she was great to work with. As for the good the stuff...the cake was phenomenal. I'm not that much of a sweets gal and the cake wasn't a top priority of mine, but holy cow, is their cake delicious! Surprisingly, their straight-up vanilla cake was one of the best flavors they offer, and we paired it with their amazing almond-flavored buttercream. We also went with lemon cake with raspberry filling and chocolate cake with mint filling and chocolate buttercream frosting. So tasty!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Our cake was delicious, guests (and ourselves) are still talking about it months after the wedding. Not only was the decorating done exactly how I wanted/pictured, but most important, the cake was sooo good. We had mint chocolate chip and red velvet layers. Everyone there raved about both, but the mint chocolate chip stole the show because so many people had never had it before! Very personal service as well! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

During our cake tasting, we sat down and tried many different cake flavors with different frosting flavors. We tried 3 other places for a tasting, and Veronica's was definitely the best cake we tried. We went over our ideas and the type of design we were looking for. They were very flexible with different colors (we went with an ombre effect) and chocolate pieces around the edges. A picture was drawn for all of us to envision our wedding cake. When I saw our cake on our wedding day, I was very happy with it. It was exactly what we had talked about, and everyone said that it was delicious.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. We did some cake tasting and everything was amazing it was hard to decide. We went with a 2 tier vanilla cake with swiss dots, navy ribbon, and a navy bow on the top. All the guests loved how it looked and how it tasted. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a cake for any occasion.

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Veronica and her team are amazing! I am a big cake fan, so my husband and I decided to use cakes as our centerpieces! We had a variety of elements and colors that we wanted to incorporate, so we ended up coming up with a few different cake designs and repeating them. I ordered some cute little gold stands to display them on and it was absolutely perfect! My guests were able to take the cake home at the end of the night (the person with the closest birthday won) so they were psyched! I also ordered a larger cake to display, use for the cake cutting ceremony and then serve to the guests for dessert. Their chocolate cake is to die for! Add in the raspberry jam and I was sold! Would highly recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fantastic wedding cake and service! We enjoyed working with Veronica's Sweetcakes for our wedding at White Cliffs Country Club. They run a very organized operation and the cakes are delicious! It was fun to be able to enjoy a cake tasting before our wedding day. Also, if you provide a professional photograph of your wedding cake you can receive a small cake for you and your spouse to enjoy on your first anniversary. Great experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

The cake was BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS!!! We didn't use a cake topper and the cake still looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Raelynn, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings, Private Tastings

We would definitely recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes! We came in with a specific vision based on a photo from the internet, and Veronica's went above and beyond- our cake was absolutely beautiful, and was so delicious! We were able to do a different type of cake on each tier (1- chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and buttercream, 2- lemon cake with raspberry filling, 3- red velvet with cream cheese buttercream), and our guests are still raving about how much they loved the look and taste of the cake. Veronica's Sweetcakes staff was also wonderful to work with, and it's always nice to support a local small business. Again, we would absolutely recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes for your wedding cake!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We highly recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes! We had a specific vision (based on a painting we love) that involved 12 different size cakes..all decorated differently. To say that she nailed it would be an understatement. It was perfect! We spoke with Erica who was so accommodating (we finalized our plan VERY close to our wedding day). And most importantly, the cakes were delicious. We ordered a combination of chocolate, vanilla and almond cakes, each with buttercream frosting, and each one was so tasty. Definitely highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4318040, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Veronica's came as a suggesting by many people in town and I'm so glad I went with them! Not only was the cake delicious but it was BEAUTIFUL! I showed them a picture of what I had in mind and the outcome was perfect! Great local business!!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cupcakes from Sweetcakes came out wonderful. Everyone raved about how delicious they were! I would definitely order from them again.

Profile Picture User4757678, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We have gotten a lot of wonderful feedback from our guests that our wedding cake was soooo good and we can only thank Veronica's sweet cakes for making the tastiest cake a couple could ask for! We got two flavors - the vanilla with fresh strawberries and the almond flavor! Both were amazing!! We were picking at the leftover cake we had for weeks after the wedding because we just couldn't get enough!! We are both looking forward to eating the top layer in our freezer for our 1st anniversary! I also have to comment on how gorgeous our cake came out!! We came in with a picture and a few ideas and the skill of Marybeth in designing our dream cake totally exceeded our expectations!! Thank you Veronica's for making our wedding cake perfect! We will recommend you to all of our friends!

Profile Picture Keri, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From our first meeting with Veronica's sweetcakes it was a wonderful experience . We tried different flavors and were given complementary coffee with our tasting, all the ladies are interested , patient and creative . We had so many compliments on our wedding caked from the taste and the style. We went with the almond cake with rasberry filling, it was so good!!! We received so many compliments . They are professional , punctual , and the quality is amazing.

Profile Picture User5558636, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit

After having a bad experience with a bridal shower cake at a different vendor we decided to give Veronica's a try. My daughter wanted cupcakes for her wedding with a small cake for the cake cutting part of the celebration. Veronica's did a great job. The cupcakes were delicious as was the little cake (which my daughter shared since it was one of my favorites, carrot cake!) The nice thing about the cupcakes was the ability to pick different flavors, my only regret was I wish we had ordered more because by the end of the wedding there was not a cupcake to be found…some friends confessed to having two! ( A definite indication of how good they were!) Also my daughter was very happy with the service and professional manner with which she was treated when she went for her tasting. We were very happy with Veronica's

Profile Picture Marie, 8/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone said our cake tasted great. The colors were spot on, and the flowers were beautiful. The only issue I have is it looked a little sloppy and thrown together. I had a three tier square cake, however the square was more rounded and not placed evenly on top of each tier. I wish I went with a round cake or maybe a four tier to look less thrown together. I may have been the only one to notice, but now looking at pictures I can see that it does not look like some of their sample cakes in the store. Otherwise, everyone who works there is very nice and helpful. I do recommend, and as I said, I may have been the only one to notice. The cake is definitely freshly made and not made ahead and frozen like other places!

Profile Picture User4388696, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved working with Veronica's Sweetcakes. Our cake was just beautiful, but more importantly, it was delicious! The buttercream frosting was so yummy, and the cake wasn't dry like most wedding cakes can be. Even our guests were raving about how good the cake was. They were right on time, and even had me come in a month before the wedding with color swatches to make sure the cake colors were a match. We cannot say thank you enough!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Veronic's Sweetcakes made us the most amazing wedding cake I have ever seen! We cannot say enough about how great the cake came out. It was absolutely beautiful, and exactly how we imagined it to be. Not only was it beautiful it was also delicious! We recieved so many compliments on the cake! Wouldn't hesitate to use them again for another event!

Profile Picture Bethany, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was amazing! We ended up choosing 5 different flavors cause they all tasted amazing! I only had a few bites of cake, but it was so delicious! I will definitely be using them in the future for any cake needs!

Profile Picture Maeve, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews