385 West Center St Suite 8, West Bridgewater, MA 02379 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Mike's Music, Inc.

Mike's Music is a full-time professional disc jockey entertainment company located in West Bridgewater, MA - We specialize in Weddings, Corporate Events & Private Parties throughout New England. We offer professional disc jockeys, photo booths, LED uplighting, custom monograms, videography and more! Feel free to contact us anytime and schedule a meeting with us, at our office and see why we are passionate about weddings!

Follow Mike's Music, Inc. on

8fda5cb97982aad0 1418145796939 img8513
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area
8fda5cb97982aad0 1418145796939 img8513

• Videos 3

124 Reviews for Mike's Music, Inc.

Mike's Music, Inc. 1
Mike's Music, Inc. 2
Mike's Music, Inc. 3

Peter · Married on 06/02/2019

Wedding Reception

Mike just completed my wedding. He was a pleasure to work with. From the minute my wife and I met him we knew he would do an excellent job at our wedding. He was professional, friendly and helped us work on every possible detail. I would highly recommend Mike’s Music for any event. My wife and I could not be happier!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Allison Foley · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Dj Ever!

I am so glad that we chose Mike’s Music for our wedding. After attending a wedding in 2016 where Mike Dj’d and hearing rave reviews from our friends, we knew Mike was the person who we wanted to work with on our big day. We got married on May 25th 2019 and he provided our music as well as our lighting! Mike is a true professional and he was awesome to work with. He took the time to get to know my husband Justin and I, to understand what we were looking for. Throughout planning Kelly and Mike checked in our our process with utilizing the online planner for our music. This planner was so easy and fun to use as we decided what songs we wanted/ didn’t want played. During our final meeting, Mike was able to provide recommendations for our ceremony music and lighting. He went through all the names of the people in our bridal party to make sure that he would pronounce them correctly, as well as ironing out all of our little details. He even surprised us with a planned bit with the Best Man during his speech! We had so much fun dancing the night away with our family and friends! I would highly recommend Mike’s Music to anyone!
    Thank you Mike for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Kay

Kay Chan · Married on 05/18/2019

One Less Thing To Worry About

Throughout our entire wedding, Mike and his team were the one of few things my wife and I never had to worry about. Neither because Mike was consistent in keeping us informed and up to speed with our agenda after every segment, nor was it his impeccable read on the crowd - Although, there truly is something to be said about the way he adapts his song selections to the reaction of the guests - friends and family have mentioned they had a hard time removing themselves from the dance floor. It wasn’t even because he came highly recommended from our friends.

No, we had no worry because of the very moment my wife and I met Mike for the first time in person. The charm, the friendly personality, the laughs, and the humbling assurance of his vast experience that never came off as boastful. He didn’t have to be but he was a friend first and not once did he ever make us feel like this was a business transaction. My wife and I sincerely felt cared for.

We opted for the Photo Booth as well, which his team provided - without going into any of the silliness and shenanigans of that evening (there were plenty), this decision turned out to be an absolute hit with guests.

Truly though, thanks to Mike and his suggestions, the song which accompanied my bride down the aisle will forever remind me of that beautiful moment. I vividly replay her every step in my mind every time I hear it. Our wedding day was truly perfect and quite honestly, it’s because music was one less thing we needed to worry about. Thank you for sharing this moment with us, Mike.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Mike's Music, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 999.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Sedman Photography
    Sedman Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a great DJ that will keep your party going all night long then Mike is the DJ for you. Professional and fun are the two words that come to mind when I think of Mike's Music. When I am photographing a wedding that Mike is DJing I know I will get plenty of fun dancing photographs. I highly recommend him.

• Ladybug Photography
    Ladybug Photography Wedding Photographers

Fabulous wedding DJ. Very professional!

• Berryphotos
    Berryphotos Wedding Photographers

Mikes Music is awesome. They completely pack the dance floor and know how to balance it for all age groups to get the ENTIRE wedding cranking. They're true professionals and know what they're doing. In an age where the market is being flooded with inexperience hiring a true pro like Mike's Music will ensure you have a flawless wedding.

• 385 West Center St, Suite 8 West Bridgewater, 02379 See on map