Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mike's Music, Inc.

DJ & Event Entertainment

Mike's Music is a full-time professional disc jockey entertainment company located in West Bridgewater, MA - We specialize in Weddings, Corporate Events & Private Parties throughout New England.  We offer professional disc jockeys, photo booths, LED uplighting, custom monograms, videography and more!  Feel free to contact us anytime and schedule a meeting with us, at our office and see why we are passionate about weddings!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Mike's Music, Inc. on

118 Reviews for Mike's Music, Inc.

User Photos
MC (4)
Uplighting (4)
One Event Per Day (2)
Projector (1)

If you're as lucky as I am, my wife did most of the planning for our wedding. She gave me one important task to find our music vendor so I couldn't let her down. I researched a LOT of DJ's, bands, and live classical musicians in the area and I couldn't be happier that I found Mike. He was by far the most professional and organized vendor we dealt with throughout our wedding planning. There were times when we would email vendors and not hear back for a day or two... not Mike. He would proactively email us with itineraries and detailed plans for the big day and everything went very smoothly. He used wireless microphones during our ceremony so the pictures would be unobstructed by mic stands. We were initially concerned about the sound quality but Mike assured us that his equipment is very high quality and he was right. The sound quality was amazing (nothing cut out and everything went perfectly) and we ended up getting better pictures because of it! His talents are truly magical which is why my wife kept referring to him (probably against his will) as "MAGIC MIKE". Seriously you can't go wrong with him. He's got great energy and his website makes planning very easy. He won't let you down!

Photo of Mike's Music, Inc. in West Bridgewater, MA
Profile Picture Justin, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike was everything and more than we imagined for our 8/18/18 wedding! From the start he was incredibly responsive and made planning a breeze with his online planner. Mike met with us a few weeks before the wedding to finalize all of the details and sent us a detailed itinerary for the night. Absolutely stress free process and we were 110% confident Mike would make the night perfect. Our guests are still talking about how our wedding was "the most fun wedding they've ever been too" and how they've never been to a wedding where there wasn't ever a "lull on the dance floor". All thanks to DJ Mike! He's an amazing guy all around, look no further!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was an amazing DJ for our wedding! He was very responsive whenever we had any questions. He took the time to get to know mine and my husbands specific music tastes and encorporated them effortlessly into our reception. Our entire wedding felt very personalized. We would highly recommend Mike’s Music!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/7/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1418145860184 img8531
220x220 sq 1418146009143 img8536
220x220 sq 1418146095858 img8549
220x220 sq 1418146156515 img8551
220x220 sq 1528213799 f8081ef1df3cce36 1528213798 ac658270a4f9d794 1528213796827 1 31775962 101555663
220x220 sq 1528213799 626653a6b4aa849a 1528213798 491d0c2b63b2c045 1528213796834 2 32544071 101555920
220x220 sq 1528213799 867d26381b1572df 1528213798 67f90f3cf82cf677 1528213796836 3 32687060 101555920

3 VIDEOS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are looking for a great DJ that will keep your party going all night long then Mike is the DJ for you. Professional and fun are the two words that come to mind when I think of Mike's Music. When I am photographing a wedding that Mike is DJing I know I will get plenty of fun dancing photographs. I highly recommend him.

Fabulous wedding DJ. Very professional!

Mikes Music is awesome. They completely pack the dance floor and know how to balance it for all age groups to get the ENTIRE wedding cranking. They're true professionals and know what they're doing. In an age where the market is being flooded with inexperience hiring a true pro like Mike's Music will ensure you have a flawless wedding.

When it comes to a DJ you cannot ask for anyone / anything better than Mike's Music! He knows exactly how to get the party started and keep it going all night! We get VERY VERY happy when our couples book him for their wedding at White Cliffs Country Cub! Highly recommend Mike's Music to anyone who wants the best!

Hired him for my own wedding...if that isn't saying he's the best, I don't know what would! He's down to earth but VERY professional...and when it comes to DJ's in this business...there are some really UN-professional ones out there! Don't make the mistake of NOT booking Mike!