385 West Center St Suite 8, West Bridgewater, MA 02379 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Mike's Music, Inc.

Mike's Music is a full-time professional disc jockey entertainment company located in West Bridgewater, MA - We specialize in Weddings, Corporate Events & Private Parties throughout New England. We offer professional disc jockeys, photo booths, LED uplighting, custom monograms, videography and more! Feel free to contact us anytime and schedule a meeting with us, at our office and see why we are passionate about weddings!

Follow Mike's Music, Inc. on

8fda5cb97982aad0 1418145796939 img8513
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area
8fda5cb97982aad0 1418145796939 img8513

• Videos 3

129 Reviews for Mike's Music, Inc.

Mike's Music, Inc. 1
Mike's Music, Inc. 2
Mike's Music, Inc. 3

Anna · Married on 09/27/2019

DJ Mike and Mike’s music are the best!

One of the best decisions my husband and I made during our planning process was hiring Mike’s Music. We were referred to Mike by two of my co-workers who hired him for their weddings and were so pleased! Mike is incredibly professional, organized, knowledgeable and still super fun. He provided the sound set up for our ceremony and DJ’ed our wedding. He has state of the art equipment and has carefully selected what he uses to provide the best experience. We loved all the music he played and he was really responsive to what we wanted. Thank you Mike for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/14/2019

Thank you!

Wow! Mike and his team were absolutely amazing to work with!! We had the pleasure of working with DJ Jon and he absolutely nailed it! Our dance floor was packed all night long. He even helped me cut my father/daughter song so we could surprise the crowd with a special choreographed dance. The crowd went wild!! The photo booth was packed all night long and I have the best photos from it. We even hired a videographer through Mike and he was fantastic to work with. All around, I can't thank the entire team enough for everything. It was the best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Emily Liebert · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfect Addition to Our Wedding

Mike was unreal. Such a nice guy and so easy to work with. He was so focused on making sure we had the night we were dreaming of. He worked with our JP to get the ceremony music perfect and was excellent throughout cocktail hour and dinner. We had THE BEST time dancing the night away. He has a great system of allowing you to choose a good variety of the songs you wanted and knows exactly where to add others in. Everyone at the wedding was dancing which was really important to me. We had the best night we could have asked for!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Mike's Music, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 999.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Sedman Photography
    Sedman Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a great DJ that will keep your party going all night long then Mike is the DJ for you. Professional and fun are the two words that come to mind when I think of Mike's Music. When I am photographing a wedding that Mike is DJing I know I will get plenty of fun dancing photographs. I highly recommend him.

• Ladybug Photography
    Ladybug Photography Wedding Photographers

Fabulous wedding DJ. Very professional!

• Berryphotos
    Berryphotos Wedding Photographers

Mikes Music is awesome. They completely pack the dance floor and know how to balance it for all age groups to get the ENTIRE wedding cranking. They're true professionals and know what they're doing. In an age where the market is being flooded with inexperience hiring a true pro like Mike's Music will ensure you have a flawless wedding.

• 385 West Center St, Suite 8 West Bridgewater, 02379 See on map