385 West Center St Suite 8, West Bridgewater, MA 02379 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Mike's Music, Inc.

Mike's Music is a full-time professional disc jockey entertainment company located in West Bridgewater, MA - We specialize in Weddings, Corporate Events & Private Parties throughout New England.  We offer professional disc jockeys, photo booths, LED uplighting, custom monograms, videography and more!  Feel free to contact us anytime and schedule a meeting with us, at our office and see why we are passionate about weddings!

Follow Mike's Music, Inc. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Music'nMotion
Wedding ceremony area
8fda5cb97982aad0 1418145796939 img8513

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

133 Reviews for Mike's Music, Inc.

Christa · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing DJ Brought the best vibe to our wedding

TLDR: Mike's Music is an incredible vendor with an incredibly easy-to-use portal that made planning the easiest thing we did! Check out his glow-rentals - they're incredible for an outdoor party!

We could not have asked for a better company to work with than Mike's Music! With the additional stress of having a wedding during COVID (completely outside and spaced) - Mike and Kelly made this process as easy as could be. Mike came highly recommended to us as the perfect DJ that is a chameleon - he will adjust to the vibe you are looking for, and I can assure you he did just that! We didn't want the showboating DJ who has to be the center of attention, but rather someone who acted like another member of the family, and by the end of the night, I'd say Mike was family. His team has set up a ridiculously easy system to use - everything is in a web portal and I could hook up my Spotify to add any songs he didn't have (my dad wanted an obscure instrumental song to dance to). In fact, I could just add the list I had been curating! Not only did we ask for Mike's DJ services, but we also rented a number of games from him - we had pop-a-shot, glow mini-golf, and glow cornhole, and glow connect-four. Our guests LOVED these games and thought they really added a fun element to our socially distant wedding. Our wedding was 2 months ago, and I am still running through the pictures showing my guests having the time of their life and a lot of that is thanks to Mike!

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Catie

Catie K. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing DJ Services

We reached out to Mike about a month and a half before our 9/26 wedding. Mike and his associates were always quick to respond to all of our emails. We had two zoom calls with Mike, one to go over his music planning system, and one to review everything the week of the wedding. Both times he was prepared and professional. On the day of the wedding he double checked the names and songs with me before the introductions to make sure everything was correct. We did not provide many songs that we required him to play and he just read the room. All of his selections were perfect for the crowd and the dance floor was full all night. I would recommend Mike's Music to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • AnnMarie

Annmarie P. · Married on 09/04/2020

Hands down the best!

Where do I even begin.=? Getting married is stressful enough. Getting married during a pandemic is something we don't have a handbook on. Mike and his team were literally our saving grace. Through a cancelled wedding to rescheduling to dealing with ever changing guidelines Mike and his team made our day actually happen. From a contactless photobooth and hand sanitizing stations, to driving all the way to Maine for our wedding and even sending us a a gift when our wedding got cancelled with an encouraging message I literally feel like these people are family. Our dance floor was packed and I kept receiving compliments all night long. Here we are weeks later and people are still raving about just how much fun they had. Thank you Mike Kelly and John for the best night of our lives!

Sent on 09/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mike's Music, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2195
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 999.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Sedman Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a great DJ that will keep your party going all night long then Mike is the DJ for you. Professional and fun are the two words that come to mind when I think of Mike's Music. When I am photographing a wedding that Mike is DJing I know I will get plenty of fun dancing photographs. I highly recommend him.

• Ladybug Photography
    Ladybug Photography Wedding Photographers

Fabulous wedding DJ. Very professional!

• Berryphotos Wedding Photographers

Mikes Music is awesome. They completely pack the dance floor and know how to balance it for all age groups to get the ENTIRE wedding cranking. They're true professionals and know what they're doing. In an age where the market is being flooded with inexperience hiring a true pro like Mike's Music will ensure you have a flawless wedding.

• 385 West Center St, Suite 8 West Bridgewater, 02379 See on map
    Location of (Mike's Music, Inc.)