Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

Marshfield, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio is a luxury wedding florist located in Boston, Massachusetts. For over 35 years, Artistic Blossoms has provided custom floral designs for weddings throughout the Greater Boston area including Cape Cod and the South Shore, as well as New York City and Destination Weddings. Kelly Dolloff, the company's founder and head designer, is widely recognized for her work with a portfolio that includes floral design for national corporate clients, wedding couples, editorials, and a reality TV show. Camille, Kelly's daughter and business partner, is Artistic Blossom's manager and designer overseeing logistics for all events. Kelly, Camille, & their team bring a unique design aesthetic to each project, delivering wedding floral arrangements that combine classic concepts & innovative design.

Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio offers custom floral design in a variety of arrangements, such as aisle and alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah décor, flower crowns, and table arragnements, as well as petals and single flowers. Services offered by the studio include:

• Design
  • Setup
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Clean up
  • Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Brooke
    Brooke L. Married on 05/28/2022

Breathtaking Florals & Flawless Experience

We absolutely recommend Artistic Blossoms for your florals! They were incredibly supportive and professional for our Memorial Day weekend wedding. From designing the arrangements to setup/pickup, they provided the smoothest experience and created the most magical florals for the entire wedding. They brought everything we’d hoped for to life and exceeded any expectations we had. The atmosphere at our wedding was breathtaking with their flowers!
  • Melissa
    Melissa R. Married on 11/13/2021

Impeccable design

Camille and Kelly are phenomenal and were incredibly knowledgeable and so easy to work with. I knew close to nothing about florals and they were able to guide us every step of the way, from the bouquet to the centerpieces and the jaw dropping hanging arch. Absolutely stunning!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/10/2021

The most beautiful arrangements ever

Camille and Kelly were recommended to us by our fantastic wedding planner. I was excited about having flowers at my wedding, but I wasn't sure how to explain exactly what I was imagining. I was nervous that I would do a poor job with descriptions/ visuals and that I might not like what I'd accidentally asked for.

Artistic Blossoms absolutely amazed us with their creations. The arrangements speak for themselves, but what's more astounding is that they are able to take your very rough ideas and create exactly what you are dreaming of.

The bridal bouquets matched perfectly with our outfits and I was in shock when I walked into our ceremony space and saw what they had made. It was beyond our dreams. They also had the perfect rental vases and candles to compliment our wedding aesthetic. Plus, they are the kindest, sweetest, most detail oriented and patient people. I highly recommend you hire this vendor.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Melissa & Ethan
    17 photos · 11/13/2021

Lynne Reznick Photography Lynne Reznick Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies at Artistic Blossoms are such a joy to work with and are so incredibly talented! They make absolute floral magic! I loved every minute of working with them to conceptualize and create a stunning styled shoot at Blithewold Mansion. They were energetic, positive, creative, professional, and brought a beautiful vision to life. I can't wait for our next event or project together!

Jessica Doherty Photography Jessica Doherty Photography Wedding Photographers

Unbelievable work! Professional and creative! Amazing!

Boston Brides Boston Brides Wedding Planners

Kelly, Camille and staff are an amazing team. They go up and beyond clients expectations and pride themselves on doing just that. Kelly is truly a dream to work with. She listens not only with her ears but with her heart, and that is such a rare find these days.

Marshfield, 02050

By Appointment
Location of (Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio)
Marshfield, MA, 02050

Boston, MA, 02116
617-429-9887

By Appointment

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding