162 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 35

About Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio is a luxury wedding florist located in Boston, Massachusetts. In its 32 years of business, Artistic Blossoms has provided custom floral designs for weddings throughout the Greater Boston area including Cape Cod and the South Shore, as well as New York City and Palm Beach. Kelly Dolloff, the company's founder and head designer, is widely recognized for her work, with a portfolio that includes floral design for national corporate clients, wedding couples, editorials, and a reality TV show. Camille, Kelly's daughter and business partner, is Artistic Blossom's manager and designer overseeing logistics for all events. Kelly, Camille, & their team bring a unique design aesthetic to each project, delivering wedding floral arrangements that combine classic concepts & innovative design.

Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio offers custom floral design in a variety of arrangements, such as aisle and alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah décor, flower crowns, and table arragnements, as well as petals and single flowers. Services offered by the studio include:

• Design

Photos 34 Photos
Videos 1 Video

162 Reviews for Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

Kathryn Healy · Married on 07/24/2020

Beautiful Designs and a pleasure to work with

Planning a wedding during a pandemic was one to remember. Luckily we were fortunate to work with such amazing, understanding and flexible vendors. Artistic Blossom was one of them. Our In house appointments were rescheduled a few times due to Covid requirements but they continued to reassure that we will make sure to get things done no matter what. They were completely understanding when we had some last minute changed in guest count and took our table arrangements and turned them into different arrangements around our venue. For that I truly highly recommend them as a vendor to work with. But to add to the personal experience we had, their work is absolutely gorgeous. They listened to what I wanted and nailed it out of the park. The centerpieces, welcome table and our bouquets came out stunning and were extremely photogenic. Sometimes flowers do not picture well but that was not the case for us. I am floored with how well they did. They nailed it out of the park. Thank you guys for being part of our special day!

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie Egan · Married on 07/11/2020

A wonderful team!

Kelly and Camille are the absolute best! They were the first florists I spoke with and I immediately locked them in for our wedding. They are so full of energy, creativity, and passion for their work. Despite my not knowing much about flowers feeling like my ideas were scattered, they completely understood my vision and put a plan in place for my Seaport wedding. Fast forward a year later, our wedding plans changed due to COVID-19. Instead of the big Boston wedding, we did a micro wedding in our backyard with just immediate family present. Kelly and Camille were so flexible and shifted their vision along with me. We met virtually and I sent them pictures of the back patio where I envisioned the wedding. They never saw the space in person, but they still created the most gorgeous backdrop imaginable for my wedding ceremony. It was full of the most gorgeous flowers, helped frame the ceremony space, and fit in perfectly with the surroundings. It really helped the wedding day feel that much more special. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous, too - exactly what I had envisioned, but hadn’t been able to fully articulate. The whole team worked hard to put the floral plan into action and were so impressive to watch and work with. Camille was so prompt with the communication and answered all my questions. She also put me at ease with a challenging and changing weather forecast in the days leading up to the wedding. You are excellent hands with Artistic Blossoms - I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Lynne Reznick Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies at Artistic Blossoms are such a joy to work with and are so incredibly talented! They make absolute floral magic! I loved every minute of working with them to conceptualize and create a stunning styled shoot at Blithewold Mansion. They were energetic, positive, creative, professional, and brought a beautiful vision to life. I can't wait for our next event or project together!

• Jessica Doherty Photography
    Jessica Doherty Photography Wedding Photographers

Unbelievable work! Professional and creative! Amazing!

• Boston Brides Wedding Bands

Kelly, Camille and staff are an amazing team. They go up and beyond clients expectations and pride themselves on doing just that. Kelly is truly a dream to work with. She listens not only with her ears but with her heart, and that is such a rare find these days.

• Boston, MA, 02116 See on map