Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio Reviews

159 | Marshfield, MA

159 Reviews for Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio

• Kristyn

Kristyn · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Absolutely beautiful work, great eye for design and fun to work with!

I would absolutely recommend working with Camille and Artistic Blossoms for any and all events! Camille understood my vision for my wedding at the Boston Public Library from the moment we sat down for our consultation. She listened to all of my ideas, came up with a beautiful display for every aspect of the day and put together a perfect display of flowers, blue glass evil eyes and candles for a dramatic entrance piece. I truly felt that she and her team were invested in my wedding and I wasn't just another event on their calendar. She and her team are also really fun to work with!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Austin

Austin Kline · Married on 11/10/2019

Kline fernandez wedding

As we reflect on our wedding we wanted to take the time to let everyone know how amazing these women were. Such amazing people, they were always communicating there ideas with myself and my wife and even when I thought I wouldn’t be able to fit stuff in my budget they made it work and helped my wife get her beautiful ideas all done. They even added my wife’s Harry Potter ideas. I could not have chosen better vendor for my wedding. Not only was the flowers beautiful but the ladies were super sweet people.
    Thank you so much.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Julia · Married on 10/26/2019

Artistic Blossoms are the BEST

Camille went above and beyond for our wedding at the Harvard Club in Boston. She and her team transformed what was a HUGE dark room into the wedding of our dreams. She was so quick to respond, communicated clearly and worked within our budget perfectly. She even sewed my husband's broken tux button back on! Like I said, ABOVE AND BEYOND! We love Artistic Blossoms and would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding and otherwise. Thanks again Camille and team!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Alexandra Bartholomew · Married on 10/19/2019

AMAZING!! Highly recommend!!

I absolutely LOVE Kelly & Camille! The final product of our wedding day flowers were nothing short of perfection! From our ceremony pieces, to bouquets, flower girl floral crowns, to boutonnières, reception centerpieces, and even a puppy floral wreath, everything was absolutely stunning! I cannot recommend Artistic Blossoms enough, definitely was an easy choice for us for our big day!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2019

Stunning wedding flowers

Camille and Kelly were and absolute pleasure to work with. They took my vision and came up with everything i have ever wanted in wedding day flowers. I wanted an earthy wild flower scheme for the fall and they were stunning. Both Kelly and Camille were both very easy to work with and very personable. I can't say enough great things about Artistic Blossoms - you will not regret going to them for your wedding needs.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Arena · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful florist

So happy that we chose Artistic Blossoms as our wedding florist. Our wedding flowers looked amazing! My bridal bouquet and ceremony/reception flowers were exactly as I envisioned. Our ceremony took place inside a library in front of a fireplace and the flowers over the mantle were so gorgeous. Kelly and Camille were so professional and so easy to work with. Communication was very smooth, which was much appreciated since we were planning this from across the country. They have an amazing talent incorporating the flowers creatively with the rest of the wedding details and creating a beautiful cohesive effect. I’m so happy with my experience with them and highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Samantha Mahoney · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience all around

Camille and Kelly were such a pleasure to work with from our first meeting to our wedding day! Incredible work, communication and quality. Couldn’t have been more pleased.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Lee Lee Holman · Married on 10/04/2019

Attentive and Professional

I would highly recommend Camille and Kelly to anyone looking for a wedding florist. The consultation experience was extremely pleasant, they were masterful at understanding what our desires were. The absolutely delivered our vision. And they were extremely professional/experienced and helped the wedding party with their bouquets and bouts the day-of. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Holly · Married on 09/28/2019

Talented florist with amazing eye for floral design!

Artistic Blossoms provided all of the floral arrangements including vases and votive candles for our recent wedding. From start to finish they were amazing to work with! Being an out of town bride, Kelly and Camille worked around my schedule to meet with me and bring my vision to life. They were so knowledgeable and provided me with many great suggestions, while listening to my own ideas. I was blown away by the flowers on my wedding day, and they were exactly as I imagined, if not better! Camille even worked with us to create a beautiful stem wrap for my bouquet using pieces of lace from my mother's and grandmother's wedding dresses, which was a really special touch. If you are looking for top quality flowers and extremely knowledgeable florists, who are also incredibly nice, reliable and communicative, Artistic Blossoms is the way to go! Thank you Camille and Kelly for your part in making our wedding beautiful!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Emily Silverberg · Married on 09/07/2019

Just incredible.

Artistic Blossoms was UNBELIEVABLE! Camille and Kelly completely transformed the JFK Library and Museum into a magical space between the exquisite chuppah, centerpieces, bouquets, and their overall expertise and attention to detail that made each and every detail of the venue shine. Despite my difficulty making decisions, the Artistic Blossoms team wad able to take my vague ideas and transform them into the most beautiful, enchanting environment. I could not recommend Artistic Blossoms enough— they are top notch. Thank you all! You helped make my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/02/2019

A beautiful combining of cultures!

Camille and Kelly are the queens of the flower community! My husband is Indian/Australian and I'm from the states, so we knew we wanted to represent all of our cultures in a really special and unique way. We came in with a few pictures of flowers we liked and ideas we had. Camille and Kelly were able to immediately identify exactly what the flowers were and if they would be in season. They were especially excited when we told them we wanted a colorful combination of Australian and Indian inspired flowers. They introduced us to so many beautiful plants including Kangaroo Paw (our new Aussie favorite). They walked us through everything we might want/need flowers for and came up with amazing centerpiece designs using vases we already had. To top it all off, they made the most exquisite flower curtain to hang behind us for the ceremony. It was beyond anything we could have hoped for! They so seamlessly integrated traditional and unique arrangements to give us an unforgettable wedding day flower experience. The pictures speak for themselves! You simply can't go wrong with these two wonderful ladies and the Artistic Blossoms team.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Meghan · Married on 12/08/2018

Artistic Blossom is amazing!

Artistic Blossom is amazing! I would highly recommend their services to anyone. They are very well educated on flowers and give tremendous style advice. We had a winter wedding at the Hampshire House and I'm still dreaming about the mantel! They were wonderful to work with and made us feel extremely confident in everything that they did. They were very professional and personable. I can't say enough good things about AB! The best!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Winston

Winston & Joe Berkman-Breen · Married on 11/17/2018

Artistic Blossoms was BEAUTIFUL

From the minute we met Kelly and Camille we knew we were in good hands. They are a wonderful duo! We gave them a sense of what we wanted for our wedding and they used their expertise to bring it to life. The floral arrangements were absolutely stunning. We could not recommend them more!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Erin Greeter · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful!

We trusted the designers completely and their designs were gorgeous!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Katie · Married on 10/26/2018

Exceeded All my Expectations

I was the kind of person who always thought flowers were a frivolous expense. My Mom insisted we speak with a few florists, *Insert Artistic Blossoms* . I am SO glad that we chose to work with Kelly and Camille! Worth every penny! They're so incredibly talented, and able to bring your visions to life based on a very relaxed conversation. I truly felt like we were in the best hands on our wedding day. Kelly had my back by adjusting the boutineers on the gents while i was getting ready in the bridal suite! Little details, but so thoughtful. They truly care about their product, and their bride. Thank you Kelly & Camille! Already trying to think of an excuse to get more pieces made : )

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sarah Spencer · Married on 10/06/2018

Professionals and artists

Camille and Kelly were perfect partners for us as we designed our floral look for the wedding. They had great suggestions, kept working to improve if we wanted to change the vision, and were very flexible with timing and communication - which was wonderful as things got really busy towards the wedding date. They worked with our venue without a hitch and delivered a gorgeous product.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Katie Coburn · Married on 10/06/2018

Artistic Blossoms is the BEST

We LOVED working with Artistic Blossoms. Camille and her team are so kind and easy to collaborate with. I am admittedly not well educated when it comes to flowers but Camille put me at ease during our meetings by navigating me through various styles and arrangements. She listened to my likes and dislikes on the photos and designed the PERFECT florals for our October wedding on Cape Cod. On our wedding day, Victoria handled the delivery and set up flawlessly, going to the venue and both houses for the bridal party. They were professional, patient and so kind! I have recommended them to other brides and hope to use them again in the future for other events! Keep up the great work ladies!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Rita · Married on 09/29/2018

Artistic Blossom is the floral design studio you want for your wedding. Kelly and Camille listen carefully to their customers and execute the client's vision with professionalism and beauty. Their design detail is impeccable and we received numerous compliments on our table decor. Not only do you get what you pay for, but you get someone who cares about your event and your happiness. If you are looking for a florist, look no further!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Katelyn · Married on 09/15/2018

We cannot begin to thank Kelly, Camille and the rest of the AB staff for EVERYTHING they did for our wedding. I had a vision that was perfectly executed despite my inability to actually explain it. Kelly was so patient with me (and my entourage) as we asked questions and truly brought that vision to life. Every single thing they provided truly exceeded my expectations - from the bouquets and boutonnieres to the church and the reception decor. It was absolutely exquisite and no single detail was overlooked. Both Kelly and Camille continually answered every question I had throughout the planning process and ensured I was comfortable and confident in all the choices we made. By far, one of the best decisions we made was working with Kelly and Camille. I can't recommend them enough! xo The Reardons

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2018

Kelly and Camille at Artistic Blossoms are AMAZING. They over deliver for each of their customers and a pleasure to work with. They are creative, kind, and TALENTED! Don't look anywhere else - they are a great team!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2018

Camille & Kelly are phenomenal to work with! Not only did our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and floral arch look incredible - which believe me, they did!! - they are so incredibly responsive & fun to work with! I wish that we had another event so that we could work with them again. Camille & Kelly are not only professionals, but truly artists & did everything possible to ensure that our day was special!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Gorgeous flowers, excellent service!

I am so glad that we worked with Artistic Blossoms for our wedding. Our floral arrangements were stunning, and they were exactly what we hoped for. We met with Camille and Kelly a couple of times. We brought a ton of pictures and ideas. They were able to help us narrow it down and figure out what we really wanted. They were responsive and professional throughout the process. The flowers looked gorgeous and fresh despite the hot weather. The proportions of the arrangements were perfect. Delivery and clean up were prompt and professional. I would highly Artistic Blossoms to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

If you want amazing flowers for your wedding go with Artistic Blossoms. Kelly and Camille were so much fun to work with and really knew what we wanted after our first meeting – even my husband had fun at the planning appointments! We were absolutely thrilled with the end result, the flowers were exactly what I had envisioned and really tied the reception together. Kelly and Camille are an amazing team and made all of my wedding flower dreams come true!

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

The staff is very friendly and listened to every detail of my vision. I loved my flowers for my wedding. They looked just how I wanted.

Erika · Married on 05/12/2018

Just wow! From the first consultation to the day of the wedding, they truly went above and beyond. Camille and Kelly listened to everything we wanted and made it a reality. I’m very indecisive, I knew what I didn’t want but hard a hard time expressing what I did want and they took my inspiration and made it truly even better then I couldn’t have imagined. Their creativity and professionalism is the best of the best. They did both the wedding and the shower and I still receive compliments about the floral design. Would recommend them to anyone!!