Cape Tunes

Brewster, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Cape Tunes DJs, Uplighting & Photo Booths is a Cape Cod, Massachusetts-based wedding company. This experienced team has been in the business for over 25 years. Cape Tunes DJs, Uplighting & Photo Booths is known for their impressive music knowledge, sure to make your wedding an event to remember.

Cape Tunes DJs, Uplighting & Photo Booths works with every couple customizing the day you envision. They have and and every song ever recorded. When picking out your list of songs you can also create a list of do-not-play songs that they will be sure to steer clear of on your wedding day. They act as your Emcee for the day to ensure all flows smoothly. Cape Tunes DJs, Uplighting & Photo Booths can provide:

• State of the Art Sound System
  • Microphones
  • Photo booth
  • Uplighting

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$795

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• User1218780
    Cape Tunes is the best of the best. Scott is amazing---he is so responsive, supportive, and professional. I loved working with him. Keith was our DJ and he was also superb. He had our guests dancing all night long. He really made our wedding wonderful. I highly recommend Cape Tunes!
  • Hannah
    Hannah E. Married on 04/29/2022

Excellent service, reasonable prices, Finnish folk metal!

We knew Cape Tunes was "the one" after our first email exchange. So many DJs we reached out to were vague or had poor communication, but Scott from Cape Tunes was always prompt and answered every question thoroughly. No hidden prices or weird contracts, everything was crystal clear (and very reasonable). He immediately put us at ease, and it was pretty clear that he was well-equipped to handle our 70-person, low-key wedding. Everything, from the ceremony music to cocktail hour to the reception, was managed perfectly. He played requests and, even with a small group consisting of mostly non-dancers, there was always someone on the floor. He didn't talk much (which I guess could be a positive or a negative, depending on your preferences). He was diligent about making sure our names were pronounced right and he introduced us the way we wanted. Best of all, he didn't even bat an eye at playing Finnish folk metal for our entrance, and then played the full song as a surprise for my husband and I at the end of the night! Lol people were headbanging at my wedding and it was absolutely the coolest moment! Finally, pro tip: get a freaking photo booth, especially if you have kids attending! I was on the fence about it, but Scott outlined the pros and cons and went over pricing with me. We finally went with it and OMG it was a hit! All in all, Cape Tunes was a great experience. I put a lot of stock in customer service, and I can confidently say this was the BEST vendor I worked with when it came to communication and clarity.
    Jessica A. Married on 04/15/2022

Amazing DJ

Scott was Recently our DJ at our wedding and was fantastic! He really paid attention to what we liked/didn’t like and kept the dance floor moving all night long. They also provided our photo booth which was a hit with our guests too! Everyone had a great time!! THANK YOU SCOTT!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

25 photos · 08/28/2017
  • Michael & Amanda
    22 photos · 05/30/2015

Cake & Islands Cake & Islands Wedding Cakes

Scott is one of the most dedicated and passionate people I know in this industry. He's great to work with!

Weddings By Design Weddings By Design Wedding Officiants

Cape Tunes is just plain awesome. Whenever I work with them(especially Scott), I know it will be a good day. So professional, warm and kind. Cape Tunes is a wonderful group, and I highly recommend them. Cindy

Summit City Rental Summit City Rental Wedding Decor & Lighting

Scott and his company Cape Tunes was wonderful to work with as a business. They are professional, quick to respond, and friendly.

Brewster Brewster, MA, 02631