P.O. Box 426, South Dennis, MA 02660 Map · Phone number · Visit website

DJ Danny Walsh 5
DJ Danny Walsh 6
  • Jenna

Jenna Waltersdorf · Married on 08/30/2019

Danny will ensure your dance floor is full the whole night!

DJ Danny Walsh is the best DJ selection that you could possibly make for your wedding. He absolutely obliterated all expectations in very aspect. From our initial phone call and booking, his responsiveness and brainstorming leading up to the wedding, through the actual execution the night of - he could not have been more perfect. He spent an hour on the phone with my husband and I answering every nuanced question we had about our entrance to the wedding reception. He took our comments and our vision for the dance floor and turned it into reality. More than anything, we wanted to make sure that the dance floor was bumping with our friends and family all night long. We continue to receive texts and emails from family and friends, weeks after the wedding, to tell us the Danny was the best wedding DJ that they’ve ever experienced and how much fun our dance floor was. This is ALL thanks to Danny. Incredible DJ and incredible night.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Shirley

Shirley · Married on 08/11/2019

Professional Class Act

I liked Danny’s style, mannerism and experience. We are a couple in our late 50’s so I wanted a DJ who could relate to our generation.
    I was impressed from the first meeting at our venue, The Daniel Webster Inn. He was familiar with the layout of the garden where our ceremony was being held, electrical supply etc. He came prepared with his equipment and gave me suggestions and played some of the songs to give me ideas.
    The music during the ceremony was done with impeccable timing. He even made a CD of my soloist’s accompaniment and mailed it to him in Michigan so he could practice.
    During the reception the dance floor was packed! What more could a bride want then for her guests to have a good time.
    I couldn’t be happier. There’s no wonder why he’s on the preferred vendor list.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    DJ Danny Walsh 8
    DJ Danny Walsh 9
    DJ Danny Walsh 10

DJ Danny Walsh FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Shoreshotz photography
    Shoreshotz photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Danny is awesome, super professional and fun, your guests will dance all night and have a great time...that's what you want your guests to remember...a beautiful venue and a great time!

• Berryphotos
    Berryphotos Wedding Photographers

Are there any other DJ's on the Cape? Danny is THE DJ to hire because he simply does it right.

• P.O. Box 426 South Dennis, 02660 See on map