P.O. Box 426, South Dennis, MA 02660 Map · Phone number

DJ Danny Walsh 1
DJ Danny Walsh 2

Samantha Slenbaker · Married on 05/12/2019

The DJ you need to BOOK

From the very first phone call we knew Danny was going to be the PERFECT DJ for our reception. He was easy to talk to, able to answer all our questions, very reasonably priced, already knew our other vendors (and spoke highly of them), and just overall seemed easy to work with. He provided a wonderful list of songs for all parts of the reception making it easy to find one that fit our personalities perfectly. We wanted a reception that kept everyone on the dance floor as soon as it opened and even brought those who usually don't dance onto the dance floor. Our wedding was also on a Sunday night but we wanted a Saturday night feel. That is exactly what Danny did! He brought his A game and family members that never dance were up on the floor. He even took suggestions from guests and knew exactly how long to play the songs to please the guests but not be obnoxiously long. I received SO many compliments from guests stating they had so much fun and that our DJ was AWESOME.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Steven Krueger · Married on 10/27/2018

Gay Wedding Made Perfect Thanks to DJ Danny's Attention to Detail!

Danny is quite simply the best wedding DJ around. He brought the house down at my brother's wedding four years ago, so I knew I had to hire him for my own big day! Danny is attentive, kind, and always professional. He listened closely as we described our vision for the day and executed that vision perfectly. We asked for his help putting together a very specific introduction of our wedding party, and he delivered. He actually edited the intro song to allow enough time for entrances. Our guests are still talking about how awesome it was. We asked for a fun, belt-it-out kind of vibe at dinner beyond the typical Sinatra playlist, and he played hits that people haven't heard in years (like What's Up by 4 Non Blondes). He even picks up on small details throughout the night. For example, during my brothers' best men speech, they told everyone I used to dance to Shania Twain's Man I Feel Like A Woman, and Danny played the song as soon as the speech ended. When I gave the speech at my brother's wedding four years ago and made fun of him for naming a star after his wife, Danny followed up with Shining Star by the Manhattans. It's pure genius, people! Needless to say, when it came time for dancing, everyone (and we mean everyone) was out on the dance floor. Danny has a true talent for getting a feel for the crowd and playing the perfect next song to keep the energy high. He played songs from different decades, not too many old songs or too many new songs, just hit after hit that everyone loved. He also creates his own incredible mash-ups (think Backstreet Boys vs. NSYNC as an example). I think it is important to note that Danny does NOT dominate the reception with silly comments all night long, which is a pet peeve of ours at other weddings. He really only makes a few announcements such as wedding party introductions, cake cutting, last dance, etc. Danny dresses professionally and covers up his equipment so that it really fades into the background. His up-lighting made our ballroom look even more beautiful than we thought possible. My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Danny to anyone looking for a detail-oriented and unbelievably talented DJ with the perfect playlist to get the crowd going!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    DJ Danny Walsh 3
    DJ Danny Walsh 4
  • Christel

Christel Mastria · Married on 09/21/2018

Family and friends still raving about him!

DJ Danny was extremely professional, accommodating, and kind throughout the whole process. He went through all the details before the wedding to get a feel for what type of music we liked. He set the tone for the whole night through the ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception. My family and friends could not stop talking about how great he was. Everyone was on the dance floor all night! Highly recommended!m

Sent on 11/09/2018

DJ Danny Walsh FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Shoreshotz photography
    Shoreshotz photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Danny is awesome, super professional and fun, your guests will dance all night and have a great time...that's what you want your guests to remember...a beautiful venue and a great time!

• Berryphotos
    Berryphotos Wedding Photographers

Are there any other DJ's on the Cape? Danny is THE DJ to hire because he simply does it right.

• P.O. Box 426 South Dennis, 02660 See on map