22 Race Lane, Sandwich, MA 02563 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Cape & Islands Entertainment

Known as the "Singing DJ's," we are professional vocalists who provide both standard DJ Services, professional vocals and karaoke services, that will meet our couples' needs. We cover the top 40 and all music genres. We work closely with you to plan an outstanding event that will satisfy your vision and make you happy.

Please review our customer feedback for confirmation! Your happiness is important to us and we will help you plan and choose outstanding music for your wedding reception. We work closely with you to guarantee success.

Ron tel. 508 274-0388
ron@capeandislandsentertainment.com
(ronl1946@aol.com)

User rating:
"Ron and Em at our daughter's wedding"
Richard and Sharon Ervin Cape Cod
January 31, 2008
Ron Larrivee and his daughter Emilie provided the music for us at our daughter's wedding. Ron and Emilie did a wonderful job. Their mix of live vocal entertainment and DJ was a nice change from what we were used to at other weddings. There was not a dry eye in the place when Ron sang "I Loved Her First" for the father/daughter dance. Ron is flexible in his choice of music and worked cooperatively with us to pick music that fit the occasion. Our guests had a great time dancing and listening! We highly recommend Larrivee Entertainment!

User rating:
"Perfect Soundtrack to our Wedding!!!"
Steve and Jennie Higgins Las Vegas, NV
March 19, 2008
Ron was an absolute pleasure to work with. Right from the beginning stages, Ron was very thorough in making sure all of our needs were met. The combination of having dj services and karaoke, made our Cape Cod wedding a huge hit! We highly recommend Ron's services!!!

User rating:
"You guys were GREAT, thanks."
Tim / Sandra Carey CT
January 31, 2008
Ron, Wanted to say thanks again to you / Laura and Em for helping us to make Courtney and Buck's wedding party so great. You guys were fantastic. Everyone made it a point to comment on how "great" the music was and how much fun they had participating. On a personal note, I just wanted to say thanks for the way you handled everything. The "right" people at the right time with the right songs made the Wedding run VERY smooth. Fortunately, I don't have to do it again but if we did, you would be my first call!!! Thanks again, Tim /Sandra Carey

d5118d26758b9e47 1523386102 ab2df93d2aa55b40 1523386100006 9 123123
d5118d26758b9e47 1523386102 ab2df93d2aa55b40 1523386100006 9 123123

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for Cape & Islands Entertainment

Marcie · Married on 09/24/2011

We hired C&I Entertainment for our wedding and they were excellent. Ron was a pleasure to work with and our wedding was a huge success. Everyone had such a great time! I would definitely recommend C&I Entertainment to anyone!

Ramya · Married on 06/12/2009

Ron was the DJ and emcee at my wedding. From the beginning, he was a class act, and made it clear that he was interested in what WE wanted to do. I know from speaking with friends of mine that some DJs insist on only playing the music they want to play. I also know that some DJs talk too much, and some don't say enough. Ron did just the right amount of talking. He was very flexible, and was happy to play any songs that we chose. Not only did he emcee and DJ, he also ran karaoke towards the end of my reception. Everyone had a blast, and I am repeatedly told that our wedding was "the best wedding people have been to", in great part because of the originality and fun that Ron provided. I really don't think you can find better quality and value for the amount he charges. My parents were very impressed with his level of professionalism, and one guest commented that he was the best DJ she had ever seen. I strongly recommend Ron and his family as your reception entertainers.

Cape & Islands Entertainment FAQ