Mark Shom

Rockland, MA View map

$1,300 Most Popular Price

Hello, I would like to tell you a about myself. I specialize in weddings. I am blessed with the ability to be able to accommodate the entire range of music from pleasing grandparents, parents, the wedding party and most importantly the bride and groom. After all its "your" day and I will put the wedding couple first no matter how the venue may try to push the event along. I have been involved with music my entire life and have performed, and hosted at thousands of events. I can always be reached and return all calls, emails and or texts immediately. Please take a moment and read my reviews they are so wonderful. My Clients become my friends as a result from this special day.

Thanks so much for inquiring.

DJ Mark

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1300.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Karaoke
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• A D
    A D Married on 12/09/2020

Master of Ceremonies - DJ Mark is a gem

Wedding planning is stressful and meeting with DJ Mark was the most fun we had throughout the entire process. We had a blast listening and planning the music and appreciate all the time and effort he put into making our wedding a beautiful evening. He was organized with his flow charts for the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception which made it easy to see the breakdown of the night. He is a great communicator in the planning stages and can accommodate any changes (like your Dad bringing a light up sombrero without permission). I don't think the dance floor was empty the entire night -- we love DJ Mark and so didn't our guests!
    Gary K. Married on 12/09/2020

Father of the Groom

Marks energy and presentation at my sons wedding reception was fantastic. He has a great set up in lighting, sound equipment, and extensive access to all music. He loves what he does and and he kept the dance floor packed. A terrific person at heart. We danced the night away

Mark your the best!

Gary Kimball father of the groom
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/02/2020

The Best DJ!!

We booked DJ Mark Shom for our wedding in early August 2020, and he was fantastic, easy to work with, eager to help, and the life of the party! DJ Mark facilitated our song choice by identifying attitudes and moods of certain moments during the ceremony and reception, then offering a few suggestions of what might work. Based on his guidance and song suggestions, we were able to fill in the rest based on our individual preferences. DJ Mark then executed the music during our ceremony and reception beautifully, constantly reading the room to queue the perfect song while remaining open to suggestions. On top of that, DJ Mark was the life of the party. He kept all of our guests on the dance floor and even sang beautifully during the reception. DJ Mark was so good that many of our bridesmaids and groomsmen took his business card to reach out for their own weddings in the future. Based on our experience, we would highly recommend DJ Mark as the best wedding DJ on the South Shore.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner