Brewster, MA 02631 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Bruce Abbott Music

Flutist/Saxophonist Bruce Abbott provides music for ceremonies and cocktail receptions at weddings and events from Cape Cod to Boston, Newport, Providence and beyond!

Elegant classical music for your ceremony. Solo instrument...Duo with flute & guitar, harp or piano...Trio with flute, violin or oboe & cello...String quartet...And more!

Smooth and swingin' jazz for cocktails, dinner and dancing. From solo instrument all the way to the eight-piece Ultimate Elegance - we've got jazz covered!

Native American Flute for a special touch.

Visit our website where you can listen to sound samples and learn more.

4 Reviews for Bruce Abbott Music

Jaclyn · Married on 08/05/2017

Bruce and the other musician were absolutely amazing! They played during our cocktail hour and throughout dinner service. The music was wonderful, and he was able to play with our DJ during our first dance song as well! He knows an incredible number of songs and is extremely responsive and helpful in deciding the right music for your event. I recommend him for anyone getting married on the Cape!

Darcy · Married on 09/08/2013

I almost don't know what to say, I feel so fortunate that we were able to work with Bruce for our wedding. I entered into the search for a musician not really knowing what I wanted, but upon visiting his website and listening to a recording of "The Gift of Love," I had a complete vision of what I hoped our beach ceremony would be like. It definitely included flute and classical guitar!

When we met Bruce, he had such an easy way about him, it was a pleasure to just sit and chat with him, and once he began playing for us, the depth and breadth of his musical talent and knowledge were very clear. He made great suggestions and was also willing to explore some more unusual choices with us.

It was through Bruce's suggestion that we received one of our most wedding gifts- an original composition by the best man which Bruce and his accompanying guitarist (I apologize I cannot recall his name) played during the ceremony. It was such a special moment!

After the ceremony, Bruce switched to saxophone and provided some great cocktail hour entertainment that was classy and fun. Another musician friend in attendance knew Bruce's guitarist, having played with him, and complemented us on the great musicians we had chosen; I already thought he was great, and the experts agree! Thank you Bruce, for providing the beautiful soundtrack to our day!

Angela · Married on 06/27/2013

Bruce was fantastic. He was happy to meet us the day before to map out the wedding music and even brought his flute so we could hear samples! He is an amazing musician and I highly recommend him and trust his taste of wedding music!

Bruce Abbott Music FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classical, Jazz, Orchestra, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance

• Cape Tunes
    Cape Tunes Wedding DJs

Without a doubt, Bruce Abbott is simply the best live musician you could ask for at your wedding. Whether it's a solo, duet or whole ensemble, every time I've worked with Bruce, it has been 100% professional and 100% perfect. Bruce loves what he does and it reflects in his work.

• Brewster, MA 02631 See on map