279 Skunknet Rd, Harwich, MA 02632 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,150
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Accent Wedding Band

The worst thing about having the amount of experience needed to get really good at your craft is that you begin to look like you've got a lot of experience. Haha. We've been doing this for a while and we know what works and what doesn't. We are not new at this and it shows. Both in th good way that we're very good at what we do, and the experiece lines on my face way. I don't know any other band that works as hard, onstage or off, as we do. Mostly because we love it. We're so blessed to be able to make a living doing what brings us joy. And weddings are our favorite thing to do. People come dressed to the nines, hoping that the music is going to be great so they can celebrate with their friends and family all night. And there is nothing like the feeling when the dance floor is filled and everyone is completely into it. We do our best to get everyone involved, for as long as we can. We play music everyone loves with high energy, great vocals and enthuiasm and precision. We play all styles and music from 5 decades including this one so everyone hears music that they are familiar with. We keep hitting it as hard as we can until the very last beat of the very last song. And we do a lot of songs. Ours list is almost 500 entries. Our sound system is state of the art, second to none and our experience tells us that we don't need to turn it up to 11 to show off. Your guests will not want to scream at each other to converse. We make sure our volume is at a perfect level, so the music is felt but not overwhelming.

I'm Jack, the bandleader and one of my jobs is to be the contact person for our clients. I've spoken to literally hundreds of brides and grooms. Each wedding is different and its really nice to become part of the the design process for the weddings that we become a part of. I encourage people to be creative, to throw out the notion that there are rules to follow and to make their wedding as unique as they like. I'm always willing to learn special songs or to get out of my comfort zone as well to try an idea that my client may have that I've never done before. Your wedding shuld be something that people will talk about for years to come and we love to be a part of that. It should be a CELEBRATION! Our clients happiness is our number one priority. We have a lot of reviews on The Knot that express that. I hope you'll give us a call and we can talk about making your wedding something to talk about.

Follow Accent Wedding Band on
Accent trio at Ocean House
jack terry ori wianno 51 114082 157756502757978

2 Reviews for Accent Wedding Band

Lauren · Married on 08/29/2009

So many guests commented on how amazing this band was! My only requirement for the band was to get everyone up and keep them dancing (and to sound great of course) and that is exactly what they did! Jack was so easy to work with and they really implemented all my requests and definitely were a big contributor to the success of our wedding!

If I could give them higher than a 5 for "Value for Cost" I would....they were a less expensive than every other band I checked out, so they are quite the find!

Sent on 08/31/2009

Accent Wedding Band Pricing

Accent Wedding Band Price Rates

Accent Wedding Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 1,000 - $ 4,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 1,000 - $ 4,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sample Performances
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 2150
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Reception Music
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    R&B / Soul
    Reggae
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Reception Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Accent Wedding Band 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 279 Skunknet Rd Harwich, MA, 02632 See on map
    508-500-8704 (Phone number)
    Location of (Accent Wedding Band)