Cape Tunes Reviews

Cape Tunes 5
Cape Tunes 6

Jim B · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Excellent choice!

Cape Tunes was an excellent choice for our celebration!
    I received prompt information, along with a very competitive estimate upon request. Our DJ Scott was personable and professional in every way.
    We would definitely use Cape Tunes again

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Bodamer · Getting married on 09/13/2020

Easy, stress-free

I emailed Cape Tunes and their response was so quick and professional. They made everything so easy to understand and there’s no hidden fees or wondering what I was paying for. I sent my deposit and am SO excited for them to be the DJ at my wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Cape Tunes's reply:

Love a great review a year before the wedding! =)
    Looking forward to it! Only 339 days to go! Or
    488,160 minutes ... or 29,289,600 seconds lol

Paul C. · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Scott was amazing. Could not have been more pleased!

Scott was our DJ and went above and beyond our expectations. Everything went perfect. Our guests even commented on how good the music was, he had the dance floor going all night. He even shot a short video that he edited within one day and sent to us. It was great quality.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Jesse

Jesse Novak · Married on 10/06/2019

Everything was perfect

Scott, the owner, was excellent and handled a few unique elements with total professionalism. He’s got a great announcer voice too - an unexpected bonus. It’s inpoetant to note that all the basic elements of audio and sound and music were covered, but he also went above and beyond. Thank you Scott

Sent on 10/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2019

Our wedding was incredible!

Scott was amazing! Positive attitude and was careful to understand all of our needs/wants! Our wedding was a hit and our guests loved him! The photo booth was a MUST.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Madeline McCarthy · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing job!

Cape Tunes was the best! We had DJ Eric at our wedding and he kept the dance floor packed the entire time. Such a great mix of music to appeal to all ages of guests. People were chanting one more song at the end!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Devin C · Married on 09/14/2019

Cape Tunes was great

Amazing. Our song genres totally encapsulated what we asked for. Dance floor rocking for hours. We are so happy

• Demi

Demi · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Greek wedding ever!

Keith kept the dance floor packed throughout the night! Between Greek dancing and American music, Keith played whatever the wedding guests wanted!

Ari Flynn · Married on 09/14/2019

Cape tunes

If you’re getting married in the cape you MUST choose cape tunes. Eric from cape tunes was amazing. He was fun, energetic, and we didn’t even need to send him a long playlist. Simply giving him genres we like and the 10 must have songs was enough. He absolutely nailed it!

Trevor Mccabe · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Choice

Jimmy was very friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Kendra · Married on 09/14/2019

Cape Tunes is the BEST!

We could not be happier with Cape Tunes. We has Scott and he could not have done any better. From the minute the dance floor opened until the last dance it was packed. They are very flexible & extremely easy to work with. I would recommend Cape Tunes 10/10 times. If you want an amazing party, book them. You won’t regret it. Thanks for making my wedding reception amazing!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Chelsea Stanovich · Married on 09/13/2019

The. Best.

We had Scott for our DJ - who came highly recommended to us. He couldn’t have been better. Everyone had the best time and his music catered to all generations. He absolutely crushed it! And people are still talking about him. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Katie Golding · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Time

Dj Sean was phenomenal! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night. All the music we wanted was played and the introductions were great.
    Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Nicole Balaschi · Married on 09/07/2019

Crushed It!

Looking for a DJ is a big deal, you want someone who is going to get your style while getting everyone on the dance floor. We were lucky enough to get Scott from CapeTunes. He met with us , personally, a year and a half out to meet us and get a feel for what it was we were looking for. Fast forward to this past Saturday and Scott absolutely crushed it. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception, he didn't miss a beat. We had a wedding of over 200 guests and it is safe to say almost everyone was on the dance floor the entire evening. People left saying that it was the best wedding they have gone to or that it was the most they have danced in a long time. HIGHLY recommend CapeTunes, specifically Scott!!

Jen Sullivan · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding DJ!

We had Scott DJ our wedding. During the planning process, he responded to all my questions right away and even made a few last minute changes for me. On the day of the wedding, he talked to our officiant and made sure they were on the same page with the ceremony timeline. Throughout the entire night he was not only a great DJ, but he made sure everything else was running smoothly for me as well. Many of my guests commented on the music and how well it flowed together. I think he did a great job of looking at my music choices and then playing other songs based off of that. He really made the night fun and I am so glad we picked him to be our DJ. I would 100% recommend him.

• Andrew

Andrew LeRay · Married on 09/07/2019

Responsive and committed to a great party

Cape Tunes made everything easy for us. Even with an impending storm headed for Nantucket on our reception date, Cape Tunes proactively made alternate travel plans and switched their DJ schedule to ensure we had a great party. Sure enough, they pulled it off and we had a memorable night. Devin was our DJ and did a fantastic job keeping the mood throughout the night. Cape Tunes was wonderful to work with and I recommend their services.

• Rob

Rob Dombrowski · Married on 09/07/2019

Do not bother with anyone else! Cape Tunes & Jimmy Caserta are the best!

Wow, where do I begin. Cape Tunes and DJ Jimmy Caserta were professional in every way. Jimmy arrived very early to get set up and make sure that everything was where it should be and that it was all ready to go for the events to follow. Throughout the course of the afternoon/evening, he had great and open communication with myself and my wife about anything that needed our attention. The music selection and execution was on point, and that included the ceremony itself, cocktail hour, the music while everyone ate, and especially the music for the dancing. We had countless family members and guests come up to us to compliment us on Jimmy and his work. There was never a lull in the music or the dancing and that can be directly attributed to him! He was great about trying to get to all of the requests that came his way, as everyone always knows there are plenty of those at a wedding LOL. He even had no problem staying a little later as the night went on, and we wanted to keep the party going.

Jimmy, we can't thank you enough for making our wedding so much fun and enjoyable. We would absolutely recommend you to anyone who is looking for a DJ! You're a true professional.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Maggie · Married on 09/01/2019

Great experience!

For my wedding, Jimmy Caserta was the DJ and he was awesome! The dance floor was packed all night long and everyone had an awesome time! We also had the photo booth and our guests loved it. Cape Tunes was super flexible and responsive. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kristen Riley · Married on 09/01/2019

Cape Tunes- The best dance party of the year

Cape Tunes was recommended by our venue and they were quick to work with us to set up a local meeting, in person, to see what our needs were for our wedding. We met with Eric, instantly felt comfortable with him, and asked if we could specifically request HIM to DJ our wedding.
    Logistics were easy working with them. Paperwork was simple. They even presented things to us in a very simple way, to be sure that the right songs were played at the right moments to make our day perfect. They are pros, and I've never been married before, so their formatting really helped ease any worries I may have had about musical organization for the main event!

I realized during our rehearsal dinner that we would need a microphone for our ceremony (whoops!). I emailed Eric to ask about it and was crossing my fingers that he would get it and reply. He texted me within the hour and said he would take care of it, and I didn't have to worry about it AT ALL. I can't stress enough that I knew I could trust him to take care of it, so working with Cape Tunes was very "plug and play" for us--super easy!
    He set up the microphone for us and everyone was able to hear the ceremony perfectly in the auditorium where we were married. He also was on standby during our cocktail hour in the museum, because we had some live music for part of it. He transitioned the music off nicely, let the band play, and quickly got things started up again for us to keep the mood right in the room.
    My favorite part about working with Eric, was that he was very willing to work with us on our playlist. By work with us, I mean he let us make a lot of suggestions on what we wanted played! He stuck to the genres\artists\songs that we liked, but did so with an artistic flair and seemed to know what songs were okay to add and take away, and which requests SHOULD and SHOULDN'T be allowed!
    I got feedback that the playlist was "unrelenting"--our dance floor was on FIRE! He kept that vibe going and that was my ONE major request that I had for him.

I could not be more happy with our wedding night and can't express how much music had to do with that. Cape Tunes, and Eric--THANK YOU! I would totally recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jackie Coughlin · Married on 08/31/2019

The dance floor was packed the entire night

Eric from Cape Tunes was FABULOUS. He helped me create a first dance mix that combined two songs and also helped me censor a military song that I wanted to play as a surprise for my husband !!! He really felt the vibe of the party and the dance floor was packed the entire night. Every time I tried to leave the dance floor to talk to someone or go to the bathroom another amazing song would come on and I’d turn right back around !! This company and Eric especially I highly recommend. Thank you for helping make our special day wonderful!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Kimmarie

Kimmarie Manahan · Married on 08/25/2019

Cape Tunes was the best DJ service

Cape Tunes made my wedding day!
    Scott was on time, knowledgeable, he was very friendly and polite. I was very happy with his service and would highly recommend him. If i ever have anything else requiring a DJ, they will be the first and only DJ I would call

Sent on 08/25/2019

Stephanie Clifford · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply perfect!

Scott- you are amazing! You made our night complete- absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Doreen Vento · Married on 08/11/2019

Exactly Perfect

The entire experience with Cape Tunes could not have been better. They know their business . They were responsive, flexible, punctual and knowledgeable . Our DJ Jeff, moves things along without rushing anything. Played all of our faves AND kept the dance floor full all evening.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Doreen

Doreen Vento · Married on 08/11/2019

Best DJ around!

Our DJ Jimmy was excellent. He was punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. He moved the wedding along without us feeling rushed and knew exactly the right blend of music to play to keep the dance floor hopping. The office replied to all correspondence quickly and answered every question. Our experience could not have been better.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Melissa Lenker · Married on 08/10/2019

Kept the party going all night long!

Eric did a great job as our DJ for our August 2019 wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! I would definitely recommend Cape Tunes to anyone getting married. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 08/18/2019