Cape Tunes Reviews

Cape Tunes 5
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Truly amazing!

Scott is amazing!! He went above and beyond to make our wedding day into the happiest moment of our lives! My fiancé's mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in October. My fiancé and I originally had booked Cape Tunes for June 2019 however the doctors told us she most likely would not make it that long. When I emailed Scott to let him know that we were going to move the wedding up and just have a small ceremony at a family member's house, he offered to help immediately! With only a little over a weeks notice, Scott was there and ready for our big day! We had originally planned to play some playlists on a friend of a friend's borrowed equipment, however, when we heard Scott was willing to help out we jumped on it! Even though we were all gathered to celebrate our marriage, we were worried it may have a somber feel to the party. Scott saved us! He turned our wedding into a fun and unforgettable party! My fiancé's mom was a dancing fool! If you didn't know what was going on you probably wouldn't even know she was sick! It was so nice to let Scott take over and do what he knows best! We only gave him a few songs and he read the party and played exactly what needed to be played when! He truly made our wedding!! We only booked him for a few hours because we thought there wouldn't be much dancing as it was in a house however everyone was having such a great time when he went to leave we wish we had booked him longer! He had a prior obligation and couldn't stay much longer than what we booked (having only a week's notice!). So... having never met us before our wedding day, he left his (very expensive) speaker for us to use for the rest of the night!! He found us a cord that we could use to plug our phones into and continue to keep the party going! I have no words for what he did for our family. People came from far away even on short notice thinking this may be the last opportunity to see my husband's mom. It was such a special night and we have so many nice memories to cherish forever! He is a genuinely amazing person and you would be missing out if you didn't book him!

Shay Lynn · Married on 01/05/2019

These guys were great!

Scott and Eric were a pleasure to work with. Eric did a fantastic job, and everyone had a great time at my reception.

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2018

New Year’s Eve wedding

Eric was such an awesome DJ! Very accommodating and played the best music! My husband and I will definitely recommend him to all our friends and family!

Allie Dubois · Married on 11/24/2018

Loved Cape Tunes DJ!

We couldn’t have been happier with our choice of DJ on our special day. He made everything go so smoothly, I didn’t have to think about anything! Our families danced away happily for hours, the little kids through the old people! I would recommend him to anyone.

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Bride and Groom

Guests are still talking about how great the music was. We are still talking about how we can’t believe the amount of people constantly on the dance floor! One of our guests told us he never dances at weddings but he spent the whole night on the dance floor at our wedding because the music was so great! Eric was awesome!

• Ayla

Ayla Smith · Married on 11/08/2018

A celebration to remember

Scott at Cape Tunes was absolutely amazing! From the processional song to the last dance everything was perfect. He knew exactly what we liked and kept the party going, he even squeezed in my husbands favorite cover song as we were leaving the reception. My husband and I highly recommend Cape Tunes for any special occasion!

P.S. he surprised us with a video of our day and captured some very memorable and funny candids!

• Nichole

Nichole · Married on 11/04/2018

Phenomenal Service

I met Scott at a bridal show and we immediately hit it off. Our wedding consisted of 75 people and multiple taste in music but the dance floor was full for a solid 3 hours. Scott was very communicative with me throughout the process and very flexible with my specific taste. We received numerous compliments from our guests about the music and even our other vendors were dancing! We also had lighting and the photo booth. The photo booth staff was incredible and I really appreciated her fitting my husband and I into the photo booth before everyone else to get a couple private shots for us. Cape Tunes fit right in with our families and it felt like they were meant to be there all along. I would highly recommend Cape Tunes!

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ & Photobooth on Cape!

I 100% recommend Scott from Cape Tunes! Scott and his team are very easy and professional to work with from day one. Every detail and request we had for our wedding was fulfilled to perfection. Our dance floor was packed all night and the music choices were PERFECT. We had Scotts lap top bouncing on the table from all our guests having so much fun. The photobooth was excellent too! The best part was at the end of the night we took home a book of all the photos and a pendrive to upload them! Priceless photos- we are still laughing and enjoying them a month later! Thank you Scott and Cape Tunes for everything!

Emily Clark · Married on 10/13/2018

Cape tunes DJ

Keith leavitt and everyone at cape tunes DJ were the best! They answered emails quickly and fulfilled my last minute request for a microphone during the ceremony without any issue. Our guests were on the dance floor all night!!

Lyndsy · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Dance party!

Eric was great! We danced the entire reception and we loved the wide array of music played. Definitely recommend Cape Tunes!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2018

Great vendor, great service!

We got married in October about 150 miles away from our venue, so finding vendors was a little tricky! We heard about Cape Tunes from our venue and other vendor so we contacted them. We scheduled a phone call with Scott and he was great! He was able to answer all my questions (and throw in some other facts I didn’t know) and made the experience easy! He was always a phone call or email away every time I changed my mind about a song or to have a bouquet toss or not! I would highly recommend him! The songs on the dance floor flowed from one song to the next and the crowd loved it!!

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2018

Would suggest to anyone looking for a budget friendly DJ! Extremely professional and everyone of my guests had an amazing time! Thank you, Jake!!

Catherine · Married on 10/07/2018

They took care of everything!

I don’t think a 5-star rating is adequate to express just how great Cape Tunes really is. They came highly recommended from a few couples we know and trust, so we hired them a little less than a year out from our wedding date to provide a DJ, up lighting and a photo booth. They made the booking process so seamless and easy with very favorable terms and conditions in the case of cancellation or rescheduling. Upon booking they provided us with our music and names checklist which we found very helpful because it gave us plenty of time to think about smaller details that aren’t always top of mind during wedding planning (i.e. do-not-play songs, entrance and intro songs, last song of the evening, etc.). Leading up to the wedding date, Scott, the DJ assigned to our event, was extremely helpful and very accommodating in terms of setting up times to coordinate that facilitated our busy work schedules. He was tremendously professional with great attention to detail while being friendly and personable which made working with him an absolute pleasure. On the actual day of the event we did not need to worry about anything, Scott and his team were set up in plenty of time and even had us take an advance look into the dining room to make sure the up-lighting color was to our liking. After confirming the setup was to our liking Scott gave us and the bridal party a thorough overview of how the introductions and entrances would run so there were no mistakes, mispronunciations or embarrassing moments in general. Aside from everything being flawless we were completely surprised and delighted when we were handed a photo album at the end of the night filled with the duplicate photo strips with hand written notes from all our guests. We didn’t realize that was included in the photobooth and it was such a great surprise that we will treasure forever.

• Kim

Kim · Married on 10/06/2018

Our DJ, Keith Leavitt, was awesome! He took our ideas and the general concept for our wedding and linked all of it together to create a fun, magical environment! Our guests danced all evening and while Keith attributed it to our energy, I think we need to also acknowledge the top notch job Keith did with song selection, humor, and bringing the energy up right from the start. We loved working with Cape Tunes in general - they were easy to work with and all of our requests were seamlessly incorporated into our wedding. Even the officiant microphone that I only mentioned once in passing was remembered, which is impressive. The uplighting was a huge hit! Highly recommend this DJ team.

Cape Tunes 7

Nick Mastroianni · Married on 09/29/2018

Phenomenal!!!!

Scott did an amazing job at our wedding. He went out of his way to make sure it was a fun dance floor and kept the good music rolling all night. Really easy to work with and very responsive; I highly recommend him.

Thomas · Married on 09/23/2018

As a parent of the groom it’s difficult to make the right decisions. But chosen Cape Tunes to DJ Tom and Megs wedding reception was one great choice. Scott was our DJ which was awesome. Cape Tunes had additional options that made our event just perfect. Scott had the dance floor hopping all night. Scott put a special twist on my son’s garter/football toss. As he called audibles ( Omaha) which got the guest excited. The photo booth options was also a great hit. Thank you Scott and 5 stars to Cape Tunes
    The Prendiville Family

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Eric was fantastic! Our guests were engaged the whole time and they all had a wonderful evening! He helped complete our day! Thank you so much!! I would recommend Him and cape tunes to everyone if they want to have a fantastic day as well!!

Deborah L Chiumento · Married on 09/22/2018

We danced all night!

Michael from Cape Tunes was amazing, he catered to our guests and adapted the playlist to what everyone seemed to want to dance to.

Bill · Married on 09/21/2018

We had Cape Tunes DJ our wedding and were thrilled with their professionalism friendliness and competence!! Eric did an awesome job of playing all the right music and keeping the place hopping! He was enthusiastic the entire evening and even met with us a few weeks before the wedding! We added up lighting which really enhanced the experience. Thanks to Scott and Eric at Cape Tunes DJs.

Allie · Married on 09/21/2018

Scott from cape tunes was AMAZING!! The dance floor was packed all night until the lights came on. He knew what to play to get everyone from the grandmas to the cousins out on the dance floor!

Eric · Married on 09/21/2018

They did a great job at the reception reading the room and keeping the party going. So, happy with their server and professionalism. We absolutely recommend you give them a try for your wedding or other event.

Jim · Married on 09/16/2018

They were simply spot-on great. The pre-wedding planning and helpful guidance was great. The interaction we had at all stages was helpful and re-assuring. We both commented that we felt like we were in really good hands - we really didn't have to worry about anything because they made sure everything was covered. Even the hotel staff ended up dancing with us - everyone was on the floor. Can't think of a single complaint!

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2018

DJ Scott and his club DJ (whose name I'm forgetting but who kindly DJ-ed our After Party) both did a fabulous job at our wedding. They were helpful and professional and our guests raved about the music choices all night. Thanks, Cape Tunes!

-Samantha and Adam

Catherine · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so glad we decided to hire DJ Scott. Scott was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. He always got back to me right away and gave great advice for how to plan the music for our wedding. We got compliments from everyone about the selections of music he played and how great the music complimented the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Scott is professional and entertaining and really helped make our wedding better than we could have imagined. Definitely hire Cape Tunes/DJ Scott - you will be so glad you did!