Cape Tunes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• User1218780
    Cape Tunes is the best of the best. Scott is amazing---he is so responsive, supportive, and professional. I loved working with him. Keith was our DJ and he was also superb. He had our guests dancing all night long. He really made our wedding wonderful. I highly recommend Cape Tunes!
  • Hannah
    Hannah E. Married on 04/29/2022

Excellent service, reasonable prices, Finnish folk metal!

We knew Cape Tunes was "the one" after our first email exchange. So many DJs we reached out to were vague or had poor communication, but Scott from Cape Tunes was always prompt and answered every question thoroughly. No hidden prices or weird contracts, everything was crystal clear (and very reasonable). He immediately put us at ease, and it was pretty clear that he was well-equipped to handle our 70-person, low-key wedding. Everything, from the ceremony music to cocktail hour to the reception, was managed perfectly. He played requests and, even with a small group consisting of mostly non-dancers, there was always someone on the floor. He didn't talk much (which I guess could be a positive or a negative, depending on your preferences). He was diligent about making sure our names were pronounced right and he introduced us the way we wanted. Best of all, he didn't even bat an eye at playing Finnish folk metal for our entrance, and then played the full song as a surprise for my husband and I at the end of the night! Lol people were headbanging at my wedding and it was absolutely the coolest moment! Finally, pro tip: get a freaking photo booth, especially if you have kids attending! I was on the fence about it, but Scott outlined the pros and cons and went over pricing with me. We finally went with it and OMG it was a hit! All in all, Cape Tunes was a great experience. I put a lot of stock in customer service, and I can confidently say this was the BEST vendor I worked with when it came to communication and clarity.
    Jessica A. Married on 04/15/2022

Amazing DJ

Scott was Recently our DJ at our wedding and was fantastic! He really paid attention to what we liked/didn’t like and kept the dance floor moving all night long. They also provided our photo booth which was a hit with our guests too! Everyone had a great time!! THANK YOU SCOTT!!!
    Lauren O. Married on 03/12/2022

Scott is the best!

Scott brought the party to the wedding and made sure everyone had a good time!!! Highly recommend Cape Tunes (especially Scott if you’re so lucky) for any event!
  • Samantha
    Samantha I. Married on 02/09/2022

Cape Tunes= BEST DJ Service in the Cape!

We 100% recommend Cape Tunes for your upcoming wedding. Throughout the entire planning process (both pre-COVID and post-COVID), Cape Tunes was extremely responsive. Any time we wanted to make a change, the response was, of course! No Problem!

We also love and appreciate how quick Cape Tunes adapted to having options for weddings during COVID. Some options they have are a touch less photo booths and live streaming. Two wonderful resources for all getting married to have during these times !

On the day of our wedding, DJ Cubey was outstanding! He kept everyone excited and engaged for speeches, our first dance, donut cutting/sharing, and our guests were singing along and having a great time too. Cape Tunes was an amazing decision for a DJ service and should be yours too! They're phenomenal. Thank you Scott and DJ Cubey!
    Sarah Married on 12/11/2021

Harbor view wedding

Cape tunes absolutely ROCKED it! Despite COVID and high winds with cancellations of ferries, Scott found a way to make our dreams come true! He was by far one of the easiest to communicate with. Highly HIGHLY recommend!! He nailed the playlists and made the transitions throughout the event smooth. The photobooth was also a hit. Thank you Cape Tunes family!
    Jessica A. Married on 11/12/2021

Incredible experience

Hiring Cape Tunes and working with Scott was one of our best decisions for our wedding! He was absolutely incredible. He was so easy to work with and he read our crowd perfectly, helping us celebrate in the most perfect way and kept our dance floor full all night! Choosing Cape Tunes will be one of your best decisions, truly. We were beyond pleased and enjoyed all they brought to the table for our wedding. Exceptional service and experience with Scott.
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 11/06/2021

Best dj ever

We had the most perfect wedding day and truly could not have been possible without Scott from Cape Tunes!! We would highly recommend Scott up and down to anyone who is looking for a DJ who knows how to make people get out of their seats and on the dance floor. From the beginning of guests arrival to ceremony, cocktail hour, and all the way to the last song, Scott nailed everything! Thank you Cape Tunes for helping make our day perfect
    Jeniene Married on 10/23/2021

Cape Tunes

I can’t say enough about Scott and Cape Tunes. He went above and beyond for us to make this day so memorable for all. It was short notice and he pulled it all together. Being a long time small business owner, I appreciated the excellent customer service.
    I would highly recommend Cape Tunes!!
    Dayna Married on 10/23/2021

Excellent Bat Mitzvah Dj!

Thank you so much for the dj entertainment for T's Bat Mitzvah Saturday night! Keith did a fantastic job. The kids were engaged the entire time and everyone had a blast. We were absolutely thrilled with how the night went.
    Brittany P. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing DJ!

Cape tunes was amazing! We loved Kevin the DJ!

We had a last minute request to add a song for a FlowerMan and cape tunes was able to accommodate!
  • Cami
    Cami Married on 10/09/2021

100/10 Recommend for your Cape Wedding

CapeTunes was absolutely an incredible addition to our wedding. They come so highly recommended and absolutely do not disappoint. Even with dates, wedding party and more changing due to covid, CapeTunes was responsive, flexible and understanding. They played the perfect mix to get our entire wedding on the floor dancing and having an amazing time. 100/10 recommend hiring them for your wedding!
    Rebecca B. Married on 10/09/2021

Incredible!

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Cape Tunes! Scott did an incredible job working with us to figure out what we wanted for our wedding. From walking down the aisle, cocktail hour, to the dance floor Scott kept everything running smoothly from start to finish. He also provided us with uplighting and the most incredible photo booth that I highly recommend. It was so easy to use and our guests loved it! Scott was so great to work with, he even provided us with the timeline we used for the day of the wedding! He had everyone out on the dance floor the whole night and we all had a blast! I am so incredibly thankful that we chose Cape Tunes for our wedding and I definitely recommend them 100%!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/03/2021

Love Cape Tunes!

Cubey was our DJ for our wedding and he was the best! He checked on ALL our guests including us all through the night. He’s so funny and sweet! There we a small amount of us left over at the end of the night and he stayed till the end with us playing whatever we wanted! He’s so easy to get along with!!! Thank you so much for being our DJ!!!
    Anna Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing job and saved us at the last minute!

Cape Tunes did an incredible job for our wedding! Not only that, our original DJ cancelled on us one month out and Cape Tunes (as recommended by our venue coordinator) swooped in with not only availability but extreme flexibility given that we were so close to our date. They were able to give us exactly what we were looking for on such short notice!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 10/01/2021

Best DJ ever

Scott with cape tunes was amazing! He’s the reason we had so much fun at our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests about how great the music was. 100/10 would recommend!!
    Megan H. Married on 10/01/2021

Hands down AMAZING!

Scott was beyond perfect in every way! Played all the right songs to fit the crowd and kept the dance floor jamming all night! He even made sure to check in with my when my MIL made a ridiculous song request before he played it (thank god!) Scott was the whole package & the photo booth was the icing on the top! 10 out of 10!!!!
  • Nate
    Nate L. Married on 09/25/2021

Incredible DJ!!

DJ Krissy was awesome from the very start of our evening. After the ceremony she briefly pulled us aside away from everyone to give us some tips on how we could make our first dance more interesting and better. Her pointers worked, as we wowed the crowd and got some awesome photos out of it. All of the music played that evening, from the cocktail hour, through dinner, and into the dancing portion of the evening was great. Although we had a small group of less than 40 people of different ages and musical tastes, everyone thoroughly enjoyed what was being played. One thing really stood out on that evening, and that was when DJ Krissy started to play “Lose Yourself” by Eminem. She had heard during the vows how big of fans of Eminem my wife and I were. She came out and handed both Tarryn and myself a mic, and asked us to rap the song. Every single person at our wedding LOVED the entire song as my wife and I rapped the lyrics, and were so into it the whole time. I am pretty sure all 34 people there recorded that song. This was not planned for the evening, and took everyone including myself by surprise. But this surprise was awesome and made the evening that much better. DJ Krissy was able to get everyone on the dance floor when some people started to slow down, but I’d have to say, besides drink or bathroom breaks, people were dancing. Overall, the experience with DJ Krissy was perfect. The songs, the flow of the evening, the creative mix between songs, and even the decibel level, were all perfect. We had friends there asking us who she was so they could book her for a future wedding, and even had one of my best friends himself who got married a few months earlier say “She was way better than the DJ I hired!”. We are so incredibly happy we went with Cape Tunes and got DJ Krissy. I would recommend everyone to hire her for her work if they really wanted to have the best possible DJ perform at their event.
    Marykate M. Married on 09/18/2021

Professional, experienced and well prepared

You cannot go wrong with Scott or his team. He absolutely nailed it. He was responsive, intuitive and made it so that we did not have to worry about anything. We hired musicians for ceremony music and he even prepared to cover for them in the event anything went wrong. He accommodated a last minute request for a mic. He even played a couple extra songs at the request of the crowd. I cannot recommend him enough. I highly recommend Cape Tunes!
    Lea O. Married on 09/17/2021

Incredible!

Scott was a fantastic DJ - he made sure to change the music precisely throughout each stage of the evening during our wedding! He also has a great stage presence.
  • Sydney
    Sydney B. Married on 09/12/2021

Easy, stress-free

I emailed Cape Tunes and their response was so quick and professional. They made everything so easy to understand and there’s no hidden fees or wondering what I was paying for. I sent my deposit and am SO excited for them to be the DJ at my wedding.

Cape Tunes's reply:

Love a great review a year before the wedding! =)
    Looking forward to it! Only 339 days to go! Or
    488,160 minutes ... or 29,289,600 seconds lol
    Joanna P. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing DJ for after party!

Cape tunes and Scott were amazing!! So easy to work with leading up to the event and flexible in COVID wedding planning. He dj'd our after party and it was so fun - the perfect music, he played requests our friends had, and brought an awesome photo booth. The music got the dance party started and we had an awesome after party!
  • Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing and very professional

Scott was such a great addition to our wedding. Everyone loved the music he played and had everyone up and dancing!!
  • Colleen
    Colleen A. Married on 08/15/2021

What a blast!

We had a great experience with Cape Tunes and Scott was awesome. He was really good a picking the right music to get my wedding guests dancing and was also super helpful and friendly. The lighting they used looked amazing in my photos and we got a photo booth which the guests loved and I got great pictures from too. So glad I chose to go with Cape Tunes!
    Kathryn M. Married on 08/07/2021

Team patrick

My husband and I just wanted to say that we love Patrick. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience on our wedding day and he fit right in with our families. By the end of the night we considered him a part of our family that’s how fantastic he was. Personable, professional, fun, upbeat, and polite are a few of the words that come to mind when we think of our wedding day DJ. 111110/10 would recommend Patrick for ANY upcoming event he was incredible.