East Bridgewater, MA 02333 Map · Phone number

About MixMatch Entertainment, LLC.

MixMatch Entertainment is the perfect balance of live music & DJ services for any Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Party, Function or Event. Mix any of our live music options & Match it with any of our professional DJ services. Then top it off with any of our Lighting, Monogram and/or PhotoBooth rental options to give you the ultimate experience.

With over 20 years in the Entertainment field, Michael & John's passion for music & entertaining along with their commitment to high quality service, are here to help you have the best experience possible. From the initial contact to your last dance we are by your side to help you plan & organize every detail and music selection in order to make your Wedding day or special event memorable.

Please check our website @ http://www.mixmatchentertainment.com or call us @ 781-608-3298

for availability & packages.

Follow MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. on

lyons pic3
856335504586572921582251954670
Dining area set-up
Dining area set-up
redlion
tablesredlio
Wedding party

71 Reviews for MixMatch Entertainment, LLC.

MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 1
MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 2
MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 3
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Sawler · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Night EVER!!

Michael and John are AMAZING. They are so easy to work with, and did such a great job on our wedding day. It was so nice to meet in person before we even booked, just a lovely personal touch. Michael was an excellent MC and DJ - the dance floor was packed throughout the entire night. We can't recommend MixMatch enough!

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

I can’t say enough positive things about Michael and John of MixMatch Entertainment. From the moment I heard them perform live at a local bar I knew I had to book them for my wedding, which was September 1...just a few short weeks ago. From the ceremony music, (they even learned a new and difficult song on the guitar for me) to the cocktail hour and into the reception everything was perfect. They not only performed Frank Sinatra live for me and my Dad to dance to but Michael even came out onto the floor to sing to us. This was such a nice and personal touch added to the most magical night of my life. I’m a tough critic and trust me when I say your DJ search stops here!! MixMatch is the best!

Marci · Married on 09/22/2018

This is a no brainer! I have seen Michael & John perform for years, and when my daughter got engaged in June of 2017, there was no question in my mind who would be performing at their wedding!! So very knowledgeable and accommodating. I highly recommend MixMatch Entertainment for anything from a birthday party to any occasion there is for a celebration especially a wedding. No one will be sitting in their chairs for long. I can’t thank you enough Michael & John for making Sarah & Carson’s Wedding more special than it already was!

MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Jim Barbere Photography
    Jim Barbere Photography Wedding Photographers

MixMatch does it all and they do it well! I recently photographed a wedding they did and they get the people moving...and grooving ;)

• East Bridgewater, MA 02333 See on map
    6172720552 (Other Phone Number)
    Always Open