MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. Reviews

76 | East Bridgewater, MA

76 Reviews for MixMatch Entertainment, LLC.

MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 1
MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 2
MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. 3

Stephanie · Married on 01/19/2019

Easy to work with!

Michael was extremely to work with and he was very flexible. Our meetings were efficient and he explained everything very thoroughly.

The day of the wedding was great, we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to music! The guitar was an excellent touch too!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Coleman

Coleman · Married on 12/14/2018

Had the dance floor packed!

Between our group of friends, Michael will be known as DJ Tanner because he kept the dance floor a Full House! Everyone had a great time at our wedding reception thanks to Michael who played exactly what our guests wanted to hear to get them up off their seats. Michael was also very friendly, responsive, and understanding of the wedding process. I can’t thank him enough for being so accommodating to our music requests. We have two large Irish families who were looking forward to some Irish music being played and Michael was able to work it into the night. Great guy and awesome DJ!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Sawler · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Night EVER!!

Michael and John are AMAZING. They are so easy to work with, and did such a great job on our wedding day. It was so nice to meet in person before we even booked, just a lovely personal touch. Michael was an excellent MC and DJ - the dance floor was packed throughout the entire night. We can't recommend MixMatch enough!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ali · Married on 09/29/2018

09.29.18 Wedding - Pierce House, Lincoln

We found Michael through a friend who works in the wedding industry. She had recently worked on a wedding with him at our venue, the Pierce House, and was impressed.

Michael was very responsive and easy to work with! His client portal allowed us to easily choose songs we wanted to have played during cocktail hour, the reception, and special moments (dances, cake cutting, etc.), and also note songs we weren't fans of that shouldn't be played.

Michael provided great service and value - which was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. On the day-of, he was attentive and even took direction from me (the bride) when I felt the energy on the dance floor seemed to be getting a little low. In all honesty, it was probably the cigars & sundae bar that were drawing people off the dance floor! Michael took it in stride and changed up the set - and no one left the dance floor after that, until the party was over.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

I can’t say enough positive things about Michael and John of MixMatch Entertainment. From the moment I heard them perform live at a local bar I knew I had to book them for my wedding, which was September 1...just a few short weeks ago. From the ceremony music, (they even learned a new and difficult song on the guitar for me) to the cocktail hour and into the reception everything was perfect. They not only performed Frank Sinatra live for me and my Dad to dance to but Michael even came out onto the floor to sing to us. This was such a nice and personal touch added to the most magical night of my life. I’m a tough critic and trust me when I say your DJ search stops here!! MixMatch is the best!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Marci · Married on 09/22/2018

This is a no brainer! I have seen Michael & John perform for years, and when my daughter got engaged in June of 2017, there was no question in my mind who would be performing at their wedding!! So very knowledgeable and accommodating. I highly recommend MixMatch Entertainment for anything from a birthday party to any occasion there is for a celebration especially a wedding. No one will be sitting in their chairs for long. I can’t thank you enough Michael & John for making Sarah & Carson’s Wedding more special than it already was!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

MixMatch Entertainment is by far the best. I have been listening the band play for years and was always in awe of their talent. My wedding would not have been as special without them. The prices were great, they were professional, always responsive and most of all super talented. I was able to have live music during my cocktail hour, and Michael DJ for the reception. I am still receiving so many compliments, guests couldn't believe they can sing and DJ! Everyone was dancing the whole time. No other better company out there. I will always be grateful for them making my wedding so special.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Randi · Married on 09/21/2018

Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was amazing at answering all of my questions and really assisted in making our wedding day stress free. His knowledge of what music to play (and keep playing) to get people dancing was impressive. I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 09/16/2018

Michael and John were excellent! We got married last week and Michael was there to support us every step of the way with planning our playlist. The best part was how easy it really was for us to pick out our songs, as he has an online page that allowed us to fully customize the list. Michael is super personable, caters to what you want and will help you make decisions is you get stuck. Communication was on point, and we were informed every step of the way about how things would go. We gof no complaints and we had a packed dance floor all night! I highly recommend MixMatch Entertainment for any special occasion needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Tim · Married on 08/18/2018

A Night To Remember

We can't say enough positive things about Michael and John of MixMatch Entertainment!

From the first meeting to the last dance, these guys were helpful, engaging, accommodating, and so much fun. Michael was extremely helpful in our initial meeting and efforts to flush out the high level details - overall vibe, music do's/don'ts/must haves, and schedule of events. He provide a great balance of giving us what we wanted with helpful suggestions. The online portal made it easy for us to keep track of specific songs we wanted in the months leading up to our date. In the weeks and days leading up to our wedding, Michael was attentive in making sure all loose ends were accounted for. On the big day, we were met with surprise rain showers and had to move our outdoor ceremony inside on very short notice. They were very accommodating - quickly adapting and made sure that we didn't miss a beat. Michael and John provided live music (acoustic/singing) for our cocktail hour and proceeded to shepherd us through the rest of our amazing night - intros, speeches, and ultimately, to the dance floor. These guys are a blast and we're grateful for the effort they provided throughout the whole process!

Overall, we had a very positive experience working with MixMatch - they are a great team and provided us a seamless, stress-free, incredibly fun night that we'll always remember. 10/10 would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

Michael was easy to work with, professional, and just a very nice guy. Not only is he running a great business that is putting out a great product, but he’s a talented guy as well. Michael is a great musician, MC, and a really friendly and down to earth person as well. I’d recommend MixMatch to anyone (and I already have).

Sent on 09/21/2018

christina · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome, great to work with!

They had the dance floor filled all night! Very easy to work with and had up lighting as well!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Phil · Married on 08/03/2018

Michael was superb, including everything from the music and announcements and selecting our perfect playlist. He was incredibly communicative throughout the process, and ensured we were comfortable with all things in place. When our transportation at the end of the night was delayed, he kept the party going so that there was no disruption to events and made it seamless in doing so. His little touches here and there and general attitude made everyone comfortable. We would highly recommend Michael to anyone!

Thank you Michael and team for nailing our reception!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Neal · Married on 06/30/2018

Michael was beyond helpful helping me and my wife plan the music and entertainment for our wedding. He does a fantastic job keeping the dance floor full and making sure that all guests feel welcome.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

I first met John of MixMatch Entertainment ~4 yrs ago via guitar lessons. Not only is John a wonderful teacher, but he is a genuinely kind and funny human being. John told me about 2nd Chance Band, the 2 man acoustic band comprised of himself and Mike, and encouraged me to come see them play. I have been to several shows, and they are something special. Their compassion for music and entertaining is evident; you will hear creative medleys, guitar solos, and even the shaking of moroccas at their shows. Their song list is eclectic, from The Eagles to Ed Sheeran, 90's alternative to country. When my wife and I were planning our wedding reception, we knew we wanted to have live music so we asked John and Mike to be our entertainment. Their communication with us was timely and made the planning process less daunting. We decided to have them play live for 2/2.5 hours (cocktail hour through dinner), hear speeches, then have them DJ. They sent us a link to their website where we browsed songs and added ones we definitely vs maybe wanted played. Our wedding reception was last weekend and we cannot tell you how many people complimented or inquired about "the band." My Dad is notorious for complaining about noise volume, and for the first time in his life he had NO COMPLAINTS. We were able to hear them play, but we were also able to hear our conversations with guests. Mike also introduced our speakers; we opted not to have a first dance, cake cutting, etc, but if you wish to do these things they will coordinate and announce. The dancing portion of the night was an absolute blast. Our guests all commented on how quick it went, which means they liked the jams (and were capitalizing on the open bar, ha). We heard many of our selections, and some songs they played based off the crowd's reaction. MixMatch knows what they are doing, as the dance floor was still crowded till the end. As a psych nurse, I can say with confidence that you are CRAZY if you don't hire John and Mike :)

Sent on 07/01/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Working with Michael Kingsly was an absolute pleasure from day 1! He is professional, friendly, and really knows his stuff! My guests are still raving about how much fun they had at the wedding. The dance floor was never empty and that's exactly what I wanted. He did a great job with the announcements during the reception too!!! One of the best things about working with him was the peace of mind he gave us in all the communication in planning for the big day. I also loved that our final planning meeting was had over beers at a pub. We loved using the online portal that lays out the timeline/logistics for the ceremony and reception, and browsing his thousands of songs in his library (just remember to click save when you pick our your choices!). Oh, and for any song he doesn't have, he will get for you! He made the most helpful suggestions when we asked him for advice! Everything about working with him was great, so your search for a wedding DJ vendor ends here - hire mixmatch now!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2018

Michael was wonderful from day one and really put both of us at ease. In the planning stages of our wedding, he was the first DJ we spoke to that asked us what we wanted instead of trying to upsell us on photobooths and lighting packages. Communication was prompt/easy and all of the planning material on his site was very helpful. The audio for our ceremony was perfect even though it was moved inside at the last minute due to rain, and the cocktail hour vibe and volume were spot on. The music played during our reception was a perfect mix of what we had requested and other music that blended in perfectly. Any announcements made fit in naturally and the dance floor was full of friends and family of all ages all night. If you want an amazing DJ for your wedding that will keep everyone up and dancing all night, MixMatch Entertainment is the way to go!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Sean · Married on 05/24/2018

We are so happy with our decision to have Michael DJ our wedding. We met him at a bridal show and he stood out to us right away because he seemed to genuinely care about catering his services to our needs to ensure he does everything he can to help make our day the best it can be. We didn’t feel like he viewed this as “just another wedding.” He continued to maintain this personal approach leading up to our wedding and was very responsive and helpful in answering all of our questions. He offered flexible pricing options to meet our budget needs. He even went out of his way to meet us in person a few weeks prior. When it came down to the big day, Michael managed to exceed our expectations (and they were high!). Not only did he play all of the key songs right on queue, he also catered perfectly to the crowd as the night progressed and played some gems we would have never thought of! We can’t say enough about Michael’s superior value, quality of service, and professionalism - we would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Mick · Married on 05/05/2018

We to start out by saying these guys were amazing the night we heard them singing at the Abington Ale House and at this time we were at a crossroads at whether or not we want a band or a dj! After hearing their performance and the way they flow their music together basically got our minds going! We tracked them down and asked if they were available to perform at our wedding and within minutes we were amazed to find out they also dj! This was to good to be true for us and the planning of the wedding took off from here! They showed on time answered a million questions we had along the way the website for song lists was extremely easy to navigate. The live portion of our wedding was so good a few guests told us directly that they had to look up to see if the radio was playing or it was the 2 talented guys singing, also the prepared music was clear and on point for our guests to get up and dance the night away!
    Thank you guys for such a great job well done!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Julianna · Married on 04/14/2018

Let's start by saying these guys are amazing at what they do. They are professional, responsive, and extremely knowledgeable about DJing a wedding. Planning with Michael was easy. He was extremely helpful with setting up our timeline for the night, suggesting songs, and making sure we included all of our important events. The program used to make the playlists is incredible and very easy to use. I don't think there was any point in the night where the dance floor was empty--Michael and John definitely know how to keep people dancing! Thanks for making our night so memorable! Sam and Julie MacConnell 4.14.18

Sent on 06/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

Michael at MixMatch Entertain was great to work with. He was very helpful when we were planning our timeline for the day and he helped keep us on track at the wedding. Michael played awesome music and kept our guests dancing all night long! Thanks again!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Krystal · Married on 01/19/2018

David and I were married on Jan 19, 2018. From the very beginning Mike (the owner) and John (right hand) were able to take care of everything we needed. I wanted to change the order of our songs so I could do my tribute speech to my late father and kick off the wedding; he was super accommodating and totally understood! Great to work with and such great! We let Mike take the reins and do his thing! He had the dance floor ROCKING all night long! They did a live cocktail hour for us and remembered to have the wedding planner grab me from the back and made sure I was present for my favorite song the sing, "Home". It was the only time I actually took a breath and took everything in. Its also one of the best pics I have of David and I. I would highly recommend them for anyone who is looking to have a blast at their wedding and WORRY FREE! ~Krystal and David

Sent on 03/04/2018

Kate · Married on 12/31/2017

Mike was awesome! He has my guests dancing all night and nailed the NYE COUNTDOWN!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Katelynn · Married on 12/30/2017

Michael at Mix Match entertainment was amazing! If you want a DJ to keep the fun going look no further. Michael provided amazing uplighting that really transformed the space, and once the dancing got started not a single person left the dance floor. Michael is incredibly organized and has incredible taste in music. He was able to get everyone young and old dancing and having a wonderful time at our wedding. He created incredible moments for my wife and our families. We got so many compliments on our DJ. Michael was essential to making our wedding day perfect, and we couldn’t have been more happy with his service. I would recommend this company to anyone in the Boston area. They are fun, easy, and great to work with. If you are looking for an affordable and talented DJ, Michael and Mix Match entertainment is the perfect fit.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2017

I hired Mixmatch Entertainment to DJ my November wedding and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. My husband and I chose Michael at Mixmatch because we had seen him perform live with his band and had known him from working on the South Shore that he was a great guy with an amazing knowledge of music. From the first moment we met with him we knew he would be our DJ and we never interviewed any other possibilities. We met with him twice, once at the beginning of our planning process and once again about a week before the wedding, but we kept in contact several times throughout our engagement. Any time I had a question, stupid or not, he always responded back quickly and with helpful suggestions. We thought the music part would be easy for us to decide and as it turns out, it was actually pretty difficult for us to narrow down our wedding into a few important songs. He provided great feedback and suggestions and we were very happy with our final music choices. On the day of the wedding, when I walked into my venue and saw Michael, I was so happy to see him. He was dressed professionally and he looked confident and I knew that he had things taken care of. All of our songs were played perfectly and at the exact right time. When it was finally time to dance he played a great selection of fun dance songs and songs he knew we liked. My guests were so happy with the music and the dance floor was packed all night long. Our first dance, mother/son, father/daughter dances were all perfectly timed. Also, we asked him to say a little speech we had prepared to acknowledge the veterans in the crowd (we got married on Veteran's Day) and it went off without a hitch. I couldn't be happier with Michael at Mixmatch Entertainment. Everything was perfect from start to finish!

Sent on 11/25/2017