MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. Reviews

87 | East Bridgewater, MA

87 Reviews for MixMatch Entertainment, LLC.

• Kristen

Kristen Kelly · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Made our wedding day so special

I cannot say enough good things about Michael and this company. Everything was easy and perfect. We had them play live music for cocktail hour at our wedding and then they turned into DJs for the rest of the night. SOO many people say they were one of the best bands they have heard. They took requests from our guests but also had us pick all of our music leading up to the wedding with an easy online system. I would recommend them 1000%

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 02/09/2020

Unforgettable day

MixMatch was amazing! The song selection was top notch and the dance floor was packed all night long. We received high praise from all the guests and really set the atmosphere for the wedding. Thank you MixMatch for making the day so special!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Domurat · Married on 11/05/2019

Incredible

Amazing!! Amazing!!! Can't thank MixMatch enough for keeping our dance floor packed on our Wedding Day. Michael is so professional and easy to work with. I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2019

lisa · Married on 10/25/2019

Professional, amazing and easy to work with

We hired Michael and John for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were incredible. They had learned multiple songs for us that meant a lot and blew us away with them. Michael was our go to contact person and he was always so professional and quick to respond. We had so many compliments on how they played so many different types of music at our cocktail hour. We were also able to go out and see them a few times locally before our wedding in the area, which was always fun. I would highly recommend hiring Michael and John for any part of your wedding, they were complete professionals and have amazing talent!! You couldn't go wrong!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Ginelle

Ginelle · Married on 10/12/2019

Great! Definitely recommend!

Michael was so easy to work with and the best vendor that we worked with. He was always available to answer any questions that I had along the way and made the process stress-free. MixMatch Entertainment offers more than just DJ services (live music, photobooth, uplighting) but I appreciated that Michael didn't try to up-sell us on these. He gave us all the information we wanted but didn't pressure us into getting anything we didn't need or want. Everything went great the day of! The ceremony, introductions, and first dances were all seamless and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The dance floor was packed the entire night and I had a few people tell me it was the best wedding they've been to and they loved the music! Definitely don't hesitate in booking them!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Chavez · Married on 09/22/2019

We couldn't have picked a better DJ

We got married 9/22/19 and originally planned for a much smaller wedding than we had. Michael accommodated through a change of venue, time, and went from one set up to needing to set up in three areas. He was so patient and helped us feel not so rushed throughout our busy night. He read the crowd perfectly and had all our friends dancing right up to the last song. Our daughter loved him and talked about him all night! Thank you for making our night so perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Chantal Charest · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing experience! 100% recommend!

Working with MixMatch Entertainment made the wedding planning so much easier from start to finish! They are so experienced in the time line and details that go into a wedding, we did not have to think of a single thing when planning with them. Our guests had so much fun and the dance floor was full of dancing the entire night!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Mollie · Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal from beginning to end!

First off ... Michael is beyond amazing!

From our initial meeting to our perfect wedding day he was right by our side - always reassuring, accommodating, offering guidance throughout our whole wedding planning process, great time management with immediate response to our questions/inquiries and hands down an all around awesome performer and DJ! All our guests (my husband and I included) couldn’t rave more about the music, environment and how considerate Michael and John were. Throughout the wedding Michael would come up to see how we were doing, kept us on time with formalities and made sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. Having Michael there was like having you best friend or brother around, we were all smiles to see him - We can’t thank Michael and John enough for all they’ve done to make our day so incredibly special.

We’d highly recommend Mixmatch Entertainment for your special events and know you won’t be disappointed!

P.S. any present and future brides out there, you know how stressful the wedding planning process can be 🤷🏻‍♀️ that being said Michaels guidance, advice and experience in this business is 1 in a million. He wants you to have the best day of your life and makes damn sure that happens 🥂🎼

Sent on 08/19/2019

Shannon Staiger · Married on 07/14/2019

Event Whisperer!

My wife and I can't say enough good things about Michael and MixMatch Entertainment! The last week leading up to our wedding was very stressful and Michael was so patient with us. Even though we weren't as responsive as we should've been, Michael was so calm with his demeanor it put us at ease and helped reduce our stress level. He was the same way on the day of our wedding. We had Michael and John play live music during our cocktail hour before our wedding reception and we had tremendous feedback on their ability to play such a wide variety of songs and the quality in which they sang them. It was amazing to listen to. We had Michael MC the wedding dinner as well and he did an amazing job of making sure all the speeches were on time and the flow of the evening went according to plan. We also had them DJ the wedding reception and their ability to feel the crowd and know what song to play next was awesome...they had people dancing right up until the end of the night. Again, we can't say enough about the professionalism and energy they brought to our event. We highly recommend Michael & John if you have an event.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Jake

Jake Harris · Married on 05/10/2019

MixMatch is a Fantastic Option for your Wedding

We contracted MixMatch Entertainment for our wedding in October 2019, and I cannot say enough good things about the company and Michael Kingsley. Michael was awesome to deal with throughout the entire wedding process and if we ever had a question, he would always respond in a timely manner. I was so comfortable throughout the entirety of the day and Michael was a huge part of that. We had him playing music for both the reception and the ceremony. He made the ceremony extremely special with his flawless introduction of songs and kept the party going throughout the entire reception. The best way to describe Michael, and how he runs a wedding, is like a Quarterback on a football field. He makes sure that everything goes according to the plan and reigns people in to direct attention where needed. Before the ceremony, he came down to check on the Groomsmen and I to see how we were doing, and even allowed the Bridesmaids and Bride to dance prior to the ceremony to get rid of some of the pre-ceremony nerves.
    Michael kept a great eye on the timeline and sequence of events. Everything was extremely smooth through the introductions to the first dance, all the way through the cake cutting. When meeting with Michael he was an absolute professional and was adamant about pronouncing the wedding party’s names correct. He was extremely attentive to playing songs that we requested and if there was a song that he did not have within his vast collection, he was able to find it with ease.
    As I said, I cannot say enough great things about Michael and how he manages a wedding. There were a number of people coming up to me during the event saying how awesome he was, and all of my parents friends were telling them after the wedding that he made it one of the most fun weddings they had been to. If you are looking for a DJ to quarterback your wedding, play fantastic music, make sure that you feel comfortable throughout the entire process, and ensure everything goes smooth on the day of; Michael is the DJ for you.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Nicholas Keene · Married on 02/11/2019

Excellent Entertainment

Michael was great to work with, he had our guests dancing all night. Help us stay on schedule and everything!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Stephanie · Married on 01/19/2019

Easy to work with!

Michael was extremely to work with and he was very flexible. Our meetings were efficient and he explained everything very thoroughly.

The day of the wedding was great, we didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to music! The guitar was an excellent touch too!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Coleman

Coleman · Married on 12/14/2018

Had the dance floor packed!

Between our group of friends, Michael will be known as DJ Tanner because he kept the dance floor a Full House! Everyone had a great time at our wedding reception thanks to Michael who played exactly what our guests wanted to hear to get them up off their seats. Michael was also very friendly, responsive, and understanding of the wedding process. I can’t thank him enough for being so accommodating to our music requests. We have two large Irish families who were looking forward to some Irish music being played and Michael was able to work it into the night. Great guy and awesome DJ!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Sawler · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Night EVER!!

Michael and John are AMAZING. They are so easy to work with, and did such a great job on our wedding day. It was so nice to meet in person before we even booked, just a lovely personal touch. Michael was an excellent MC and DJ - the dance floor was packed throughout the entire night. We can't recommend MixMatch enough!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ali · Married on 09/29/2018

09.29.18 Wedding - Pierce House, Lincoln

We found Michael through a friend who works in the wedding industry. She had recently worked on a wedding with him at our venue, the Pierce House, and was impressed.

Michael was very responsive and easy to work with! His client portal allowed us to easily choose songs we wanted to have played during cocktail hour, the reception, and special moments (dances, cake cutting, etc.), and also note songs we weren't fans of that shouldn't be played.

Michael provided great service and value - which was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. On the day-of, he was attentive and even took direction from me (the bride) when I felt the energy on the dance floor seemed to be getting a little low. In all honesty, it was probably the cigars & sundae bar that were drawing people off the dance floor! Michael took it in stride and changed up the set - and no one left the dance floor after that, until the party was over.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

I can’t say enough positive things about Michael and John of MixMatch Entertainment. From the moment I heard them perform live at a local bar I knew I had to book them for my wedding, which was September 1...just a few short weeks ago. From the ceremony music, (they even learned a new and difficult song on the guitar for me) to the cocktail hour and into the reception everything was perfect. They not only performed Frank Sinatra live for me and my Dad to dance to but Michael even came out onto the floor to sing to us. This was such a nice and personal touch added to the most magical night of my life. I’m a tough critic and trust me when I say your DJ search stops here!! MixMatch is the best!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Marci · Married on 09/22/2018

This is a no brainer! I have seen Michael & John perform for years, and when my daughter got engaged in June of 2017, there was no question in my mind who would be performing at their wedding!! So very knowledgeable and accommodating. I highly recommend MixMatch Entertainment for anything from a birthday party to any occasion there is for a celebration especially a wedding. No one will be sitting in their chairs for long. I can’t thank you enough Michael & John for making Sarah & Carson’s Wedding more special than it already was!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

MixMatch Entertainment is by far the best. I have been listening the band play for years and was always in awe of their talent. My wedding would not have been as special without them. The prices were great, they were professional, always responsive and most of all super talented. I was able to have live music during my cocktail hour, and Michael DJ for the reception. I am still receiving so many compliments, guests couldn't believe they can sing and DJ! Everyone was dancing the whole time. No other better company out there. I will always be grateful for them making my wedding so special.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Randi · Married on 09/21/2018

Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was amazing at answering all of my questions and really assisted in making our wedding day stress free. His knowledge of what music to play (and keep playing) to get people dancing was impressive. I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 09/16/2018

Michael and John were excellent! We got married last week and Michael was there to support us every step of the way with planning our playlist. The best part was how easy it really was for us to pick out our songs, as he has an online page that allowed us to fully customize the list. Michael is super personable, caters to what you want and will help you make decisions is you get stuck. Communication was on point, and we were informed every step of the way about how things would go. We gof no complaints and we had a packed dance floor all night! I highly recommend MixMatch Entertainment for any special occasion needing a DJ!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Tim · Married on 08/18/2018

A Night To Remember

We can't say enough positive things about Michael and John of MixMatch Entertainment!

From the first meeting to the last dance, these guys were helpful, engaging, accommodating, and so much fun. Michael was extremely helpful in our initial meeting and efforts to flush out the high level details - overall vibe, music do's/don'ts/must haves, and schedule of events. He provide a great balance of giving us what we wanted with helpful suggestions. The online portal made it easy for us to keep track of specific songs we wanted in the months leading up to our date. In the weeks and days leading up to our wedding, Michael was attentive in making sure all loose ends were accounted for. On the big day, we were met with surprise rain showers and had to move our outdoor ceremony inside on very short notice. They were very accommodating - quickly adapting and made sure that we didn't miss a beat. Michael and John provided live music (acoustic/singing) for our cocktail hour and proceeded to shepherd us through the rest of our amazing night - intros, speeches, and ultimately, to the dance floor. These guys are a blast and we're grateful for the effort they provided throughout the whole process!

Overall, we had a very positive experience working with MixMatch - they are a great team and provided us a seamless, stress-free, incredibly fun night that we'll always remember. 10/10 would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

Michael was easy to work with, professional, and just a very nice guy. Not only is he running a great business that is putting out a great product, but he’s a talented guy as well. Michael is a great musician, MC, and a really friendly and down to earth person as well. I’d recommend MixMatch to anyone (and I already have).

Sent on 09/21/2018

christina · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome, great to work with!

They had the dance floor filled all night! Very easy to work with and had up lighting as well!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Phil · Married on 08/03/2018

Michael was superb, including everything from the music and announcements and selecting our perfect playlist. He was incredibly communicative throughout the process, and ensured we were comfortable with all things in place. When our transportation at the end of the night was delayed, he kept the party going so that there was no disruption to events and made it seamless in doing so. His little touches here and there and general attitude made everyone comfortable. We would highly recommend Michael to anyone!

Thank you Michael and team for nailing our reception!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Neal · Married on 06/30/2018

Michael was beyond helpful helping me and my wife plan the music and entertainment for our wedding. He does a fantastic job keeping the dance floor full and making sure that all guests feel welcome.

Sent on 08/06/2018