56 Reviews for MixMatch Entertainment, LLC.

User Photos
Liability Insurance (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Photobooth (1)
53 MixMatch Entertainment, LLC. Reviews

Michael at MixMatch Entertain was great to work with. He was very helpful when we were planning our timeline for the day and he helped keep us on track at the wedding. Michael played awesome music and kept our guests dancing all night long! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David and I were married on Jan 19, 2018. From the very beginning Mike (the owner) and John (right hand) were able to take care of everything we needed. I wanted to change the order of our songs so I could do my tribute speech to my late father and kick off the wedding; he was super accommodating and totally understood! Great to work with and such great! We let Mike take the reins and do his thing! He had the dance floor ROCKING all night long! They did a live cocktail hour for us and remembered to have the wedding planner grab me from the back and made sure I was present for my favorite song the sing, "Home". It was the only time I actually took a breath and took everything in. Its also one of the best pics I have of David and I. I would highly recommend them for anyone who is looking to have a blast at their wedding and WORRY FREE! ~Krystal and David

Profile Picture Krystal, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was awesome! He has my guests dancing all night and nailed the NYE COUNTDOWN!!

Profile Picture Kate, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael at Mix Match entertainment was amazing! If you want a DJ to keep the fun going look no further. Michael provided amazing uplighting that really transformed the space, and once the dancing got started not a single person left the dance floor. Michael is incredibly organized and has incredible taste in music. He was able to get everyone young and old dancing and having a wonderful time at our wedding. He created incredible moments for my wife and our families. We got so many compliments on our DJ. Michael was essential to making our wedding day perfect, and we couldn’t have been more happy with his service. I would recommend this company to anyone in the Boston area. They are fun, easy, and great to work with. If you are looking for an affordable and talented DJ, Michael and Mix Match entertainment is the perfect fit.

Profile Picture Katelynn, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

I had the pleasure of hiring them for my daughter's wedding which was held a few days ago. They were awesome!! John played the guitar during the ceremony and many of my guests commented to me that it gave them chills. He was fantastic. Then during the cocktail hour John entertained my guests with his guitar as Michael sang.. one guest said to me "it was non stop entertainment, wonderful". After dinner my guests were up and dancing as the duo went into the DJ mode and my guests danced from start to finish 4 hours! They accommodated everyone with their music selection! They knew what to play and when blending my guests together effortlessly . It was a win win for everyone! From start to finish we were made to feel as their first priority. I would highly recommend their services without hesitation.!! Thanks for everything!! You made Nicki a very happy bride!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

I hired Mixmatch Entertainment to DJ my November wedding and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. My husband and I chose Michael at Mixmatch because we had seen him perform live with his band and had known him from working on the South Shore that he was a great guy with an amazing knowledge of music. From the first moment we met with him we knew he would be our DJ and we never interviewed any other possibilities. We met with him twice, once at the beginning of our planning process and once again about a week before the wedding, but we kept in contact several times throughout our engagement. Any time I had a question, stupid or not, he always responded back quickly and with helpful suggestions. We thought the music part would be easy for us to decide and as it turns out, it was actually pretty difficult for us to narrow down our wedding into a few important songs. He provided great feedback and suggestions and we were very happy with our final music choices. On the day of the wedding, when I walked into my venue and saw Michael, I was so happy to see him. He was dressed professionally and he looked confident and I knew that he had things taken care of. All of our songs were played perfectly and at the exact right time. When it was finally time to dance he played a great selection of fun dance songs and songs he knew we liked. My guests were so happy with the music and the dance floor was packed all night long. Our first dance, mother/son, father/daughter dances were all perfectly timed. Also, we asked him to say a little speech we had prepared to acknowledge the veterans in the crowd (we got married on Veteran's Day) and it went off without a hitch. I couldn't be happier with Michael at Mixmatch Entertainment. Everything was perfect from start to finish!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was a wonderful DJ! We talked over the phone and through email. He was quick to respond to all our questions. We picked our music and meet with him a few days before our wedding. Our guests were impressed that they could actually have a conversation during dinner without the music blaring in their ears. Then when we danced, we turned up the music and danced until it ended. I would hire Michael and MixMatch again, no questions asked. Thanks again Michael!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Michael and his team were so amazing to work with! We were planning our Massachusetts wedding from afar and his client portal made it so easy to make our music choices, both for things like the first dance, and also the "must-play" and "do not play" lists. He was also very accommodating to meet in person and/or email when we needed to. We truly appreciated his expertise and professionalism when it came to our questions or concerns about logistics with our ceremony and reception. As soon as we met, he was spot-on with our music tastes and suggestions, and he did a good job reading the crowd at the reception. Everything was perfect on our wedding day, and that was in great part to MixMatch!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Michael and John are absolutely fantastic! We have seen them perform in numerous venues, and loved their sound, their very cool mashups, and the variety of music that they play. Therefore, we thought that asking them to play and then DJ at our wedding -- best decision ever!
They made the entire process so easy, and we found their very user-friendly website to be extremely useful. After speaking with Michael about the "vibe" that we were going for, he took the ball and ran with it.
The music was everything that we had hoped for and more! They played live music for the cocktail hour and for the beginning of the reception, and then switched over to DJ-ing once it was time to really get people out on the dance floor. So many people came up to us during and for weeks after the wedding to compliment the music. It really was perfect!
Thank you, Michael and John, for helping to make our wedding an amazing event!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We booked MixMatch Entertainment for all of our wedding day entertainment--Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception. And all I can say is they knocked it out of the park! From the start, Michael was great to work with over the phone, on email and in person. And the program he uses to get songs in order was really fun. As a wedding planner myself, I have worked with many different entertainment vendors and Michael and Jon are great at what they do. They were both professional and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went perfectly. And the dance floor was PACKED the entire night. Guests have told me after the wedding that they NEVER dance at weddings and they just could not stop dancing at ours! We added on the photobooth which was a huge hit and the pictures we got of our guests are hilarious! We did also have a "Silent Disco" (google it...book it...amazing experience for you and your guests!) to adhere to a noise ordinance at our venue and Michael made sure that all of the equipment was in order for that. I truly cannot thank MixMatch Entertainment enough for making our wedding day truly amazing! You are in for a great event if you book them!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

MixMatch Entertainment were the DJs at our wedding at Camp Wing on September 30th, 2017. We can not say enough good things about Michael and his partner, the music was amazing and the pair was so kind and helpful! They went above and beyond what was expected to make our day perfect working with ither vendors to make sure everything was timed properly and went off without a hitch. Our guest have been raving about monogram on the dance floor and the music in the air, the dance floor was never empty! He went out of his way to meet us near our home so we didnt have to travel far. When it came to set up and break down he was more than happy to help. He eased our minds and worked hard to make sure everything went smoothly, I can not thank him enough for everything he did for us down to the smallest details.

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was excellent to work with. Very professional and engaging. He helped with suggestions on our playlist and he kept everyone at our wedding dancing all night long. We had to extend our venue because our guests wanted to keep dancing!!! After the night ended all we heard was how amazing the DJ was! Thank you Michael for making our wedding unforgettable!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a fantastic experience with Michael and MixMatch Entertainment. Michael was very easy to work with throughout the process and extremely responsive by phone and email. We were planning a Massachusetts-based wedding from 3000 miles away, and he was very flexible, including driving 90 minutes to our venue the week of the wedding to do some final planning and go over logistics. Michael provided music for several components of our wedding, including when gusts were arriving, the ceremony, the cocktail hour and dinner, and the dancing. He worked with us to tailor the music for each part of the event to help produce the vibe we were working for. Most importantly, when we kicked off the dancing, the dance floor was PACKED for over three hours. Everyone from teenage cousins to our friends to parents and even my elderly grandmother were out on the dance floor for the whole night. The music was a great mix of oldies and new songs, mixed together in a way that was welcoming to everyone. When Michael announced the last song, we ended up asking him to stay for longer - and luckily, he agreed to it! Our guests were raving about the music all weekend. Thanks, Michael and John! What a fun night!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Can't even begin to thank you enough for the amazing job you did at our wedding! Andrew and I don't even have the words to say how happy we are with all of the help you provided us during our wedding planning and then how awesome our wedding day turned out! Professional, kind, considerate and just a great personality! Our family and friends couldn't say enough about how smoothly things went, the awesome music you played and how personable you were! So lucky to have had the best DJ!!!! We would HIGHLY recommend!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael was great from the initial meeting through the very last dance. He was easy to work with and put up with our very specific musical tastes and our very extensive pre-done song list for the cocktail and dinner hours. He was just the right amount of involved during the night and everyone loved the music. He got me to dance!!

Profile Picture Alfie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mixmax Entertainment was everything my wife could of hoped for. Michael was very professional organized and worked closely with us to select the perfect music for our ceremony and reception dancing. He was always available when we had questions. His preparation for the day was excellent and the cost was outstanding. My wife and I would highly recommend Mix match entertainment for anyone planning a wedding or any event that requires a dj.

Profile Picture Harvey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Michael was fantastic the process of choosing all the songs was great he threw in some song I forgot about but made my wedding day so amazing. Working with him to choose the songs was east and stress free and the overall experience was great. Highly recommend for a party or wedding!

Profile Picture Justin, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mixmatch/ Michael was great to work with! He was very accommodating to everything we wanted to do. He made everything run so smoothly at our reception. My husband and him talked a lot about song choices and he played exactly the type of music my husband and I love. We didn't really know much about how the process worked so he walked us through every step and was always avaible if we had a question or had something we wanted to add or change. I am so happy that we were able to hire him for our wedding!

Profile Picture Arianna, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

MixMatch is the height of professionalism, super organized, and just nice to work with. We're? both pretty picky and he was able to deliver exactly what we were looking for. We got the combo of live music at cocktail hour and dj during reception and people complimented us on both thinking they were done by different vendors. It was the best of both worlds and great value. Michael was key to helping us think through the timeline and flow and actually keeping us to it in a non-stressful way. So glad we went with them - we're recommending them to all our engaged friends!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael Kingsley(MixMatch Entertainment, LLC) did an incredible job on our wedding! Family/friends who attended the wedding still talk about the ceremony, dance floor, top notch music selection, and great DJ performance. My wife and I couldn't have been happier. If you are looking for a wedding DJ, stop looking right now, call Michael Kingsley and book him right away because it will be the best decision you make.

Profile Picture Steve , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael did a great job with our wedding this past May! He dealt with unexpected hiccups professionally, and made it a night to remember!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Michael and John of MixMatch Entertainment put on a great show at our Wedding May 2017! They are two kind and caring men that put their time and effort into customizing special songs and interacting with everyone. Additionally, they synchronized the timing of everything perfectly! They made our Wedding day a memorable and special event!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael was an incredible DJ. He was so responsive, flexible and accommodating. We requested some very specific genres of music and Michael was awesome. Our wedding turned into the best dance party, it was everything we wanted!!

Profile Picture Mary, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael and John were amazing and kept people on the dance floor all night long! They were so great to work with and really got to know us before the wedding and played music that fit our crowd. We have been getting compliments since the wedding from all of our guests about how great our DJ was.

Profile Picture Alyson, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

Due to character limits, please see https://www.facebook.com/kristine.marie.rodman/posts/737012913983:0 for a full review.
We met with Michael shortly after our friend’s wedding where MixMatch DJ-ed. He was extremely accommodating, working with our opposite schedules & even came to our home to discuss MixMatch's DJ packages, up-lighting & the availability of a photobooth! Michael worked with our budget & beat the up-lighting estimate our venue provided.
After we paid a deposit, Michael gave us an online logon so we could update our “Must Play” and “Do Not Play” lists day or night. Also online was an extensive list of every song you could ever imagine, with clips to hear them & links to easily add them to a pre-set form where we list names for introductions, songs for each special dance, etc. This really couldn’t have been any easier or convenient.
We met with Michael again about a week before our wedding to go over our song selections, introductions & other notes. We had MixMatch play a Flash Drive of string quartet songs we hand-selected for our ceremony . For the cocktail hour, we had them play a similar set to what we had heard at our friend’s wedding, which our guests are STILL talking about over a month later. They said the music perfectly fit the venue & “feel” of our wedding. Our ONE regret of the day was that we weren’t able to enjoy it too!
Our reception is where they really KILLED IT. We had 196 guests, a variety of ages and musical preferences, on the dance floor all night. They played a variety of Oldies, JT & Walk the Moon & the perfect number of slow songs. A lot of people say that sometimes the dance floor will empty when the beat slows down, but that never happened with our wedding. It was truly flawless from beginning to end.
Thank you so much for kicking ass at our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with your professionalism, preparedness or personality you brought to our big day. You are truly the best of the best & well worth the investment.

Profile Picture Matt & Kristine, 11/11/16, 16 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting