912 Crescent St., Brockton, MA 02302 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Rakis Productions

• At Rakis Productions, our specialty is making your wedding spectacular! We cater to your every want and need. From lighting to music, we create a setting that reflects both of your personalities.
  • I’m not just a DJ who shows up to play music for four hours. I take the time to get to know both of you and make your day a personal and memorable experience for both you and your guests.
  • At your wedding, it is my job to represent you and your fiancé. From the day you secure my personal service, until the big day arrives, I’m with you both — every step of the way.
Follow Rakis Productions on

1699059478376589862038698383o

• Videos 2

9 Reviews for Rakis Productions

Rita · Married on 07/29/2017

Nikos was amazing to work with. He is so organized and did an excellent job from start to finish. His music selection was awesome and his up lighting and monogram lighting was beautiful. Your guests will have a great time and be dancing all night.

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • O

Orietta · Married on 11/01/2014

First, let me preface this by saying that this is the first review I have ever written, but the experience that I had using Rakis Productions' services were so exceptional that I have to give recognition where it is due. Nikos surpassed our expectations and went above and beyond to give us a wedding celebration that we will never forget. We hired him for his DJ and Uplighting services but what we received was so much more. We originally found Nikos online and scheduled an appointment to meet with him because we were so impressed with his website. When we met him in person, we left reassured that we didn't need to look any further, and it was the best decision we could have made! Nikos was so helpful, organized, and responsive through the entire process. He understood what we were looking for from the very beginning and was able to satisfy the needs of an extensive list of Greek,Italian and American guests. The energy in the room during our wedding was incredible and I continue to receive comments from guests about how personal Nikos made it (many guests even thought that he was a long-time friend of ours). Some personal touches that blew me away include his "Love Story" where he compiled information that we had given him through the planning process and turned it into a beautiful, funny, and entertaining story for our guests about how we met and the "Roast" where he delivered an epic roast of our Best Man that left everyone laughing. I could go on and on, but the moral of all of this is that if you don't hire Nikos, you are missing out!! Your guests will talk about him for years to come and you will look for reasons to hire him again - we are.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Elise · Married on 06/27/2014

Looking for a professional, approachable, talented , and most of all genuine person to be your DJ? Look no further! Nikos was beyond amazing during our entire planning process, the wedding rehearsal , and day of. He was always so flexible with deadlines and meetings and helped us so much throughout the entire planning process. Dealing with vendors can be stressful and if you're a Type A person like myself- it can turn into a power struggle and anxiety provoking experience trying to convey your "vision". Not with Nikos. Even questions about how to deal with or approach challenges with different vendors were troubleshooted with his calm optimistim and he advised us with ease. His experience serves him very well in this field which allows the bride and groom to breathe easy.
    Nikos is completely open minded and enthusiastic to every detail and genuinely loves to help make couples feel special and stress free. No stone of detail goes unturned, and is entirely customizable. He surprised us the night of with a beautiful customized light monogram that just brought tears to my eyes. So thoughtful.
    We even did a custom mashup of songs for my father-daughter dance from slow-fast-then slow again, that my family is still talking about ;). His talent and positivity really pumped me up about our choices along the way, when it's easy to lose sight of the "bigger picture" of wedding planning.
    I leaned on Nikos far more than I would ever think a DJ relationship would be during the planning process, and I am very thankful we chose him to be a part of our big day. Our guests LOVED him, and we loved planning with him. He was our hands down favorite vendor to work with and I have, and will continue to recommend him to any and everyone looking for a wedding DJ. THANK YOU NIKOS! :)

Sent on 09/02/2014

Rakis Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 1,200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Showtime DJ | Wedding Entertainment Company
    Showtime DJ | Wedding Entertainment Company Wedding DJs

I own a DJ company in Greece and Nikos Rakis productions is an inspirations for us. His quality of service, his setups, his unique mc skills and amazing introductions are one of a kind. Nikos will always be a valuable asset to your wedding celebration. Christos Nikas | Showtime

• 912 Crescent St. Brockton, 02302 See on map