Melrose, MA 02176 Map · Phone number

About Nikki Rey Makeup

Getting ready on the day of your wedding is a time that should be stress-free, relaxing, and enjoyable! My main focus is to make each and every one of my clients look and feel the exact way they've always dreamt about for their big day, while keeping them in relaxed and happy state of mind.

I have been doing bridal makeup for over six years now, and strive to make sure every one of my clients leave my chair happy and with a glowing confidence in how they look. I travel on site, so there is no added stress about going to traveling to another location on the big day. I meet with my clients prior for a consultation and trial to make sure that together we can figure out that "perfect look" that is right for them!

Bookings are available via WeddingWire or through my website, www.NikkiReyMakeup.com.

Follow Nikki Rey Makeup on

fc79e20a2385ed03 IMG 0264
img8015

26 Reviews for Nikki Rey Makeup

courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Nikki was phenomenal! Her knowledge about products and color palettes, and ability to make you feel like you're the most beautiful person in the room makes her one of a kind. I was SO happy when I got the news that she was available for our day, and her work not only on me, but on my maid of honor, mother and mother-in-law was absolute perfection. I would recommend Nikki to anyone looking for makeup services for any event!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't say enough about the amount of talent Nikki has. I've used her services for several events and each time she impresses me even more. She asks questions and gets a full understanding of what you're looking for as well as explains what she's doing to make you feel comfortable. I wouldn't go to anyone else for my makeup and would absolutely recommend her !

Sent on 06/12/2014

Alaina · Married on 06/10/2017

Nikki is absolutely amazing. Her knowledge and professionalism is top notch. While I am not a make up person, which she was aware of, she knew exactly what to do and I could not be any happier with her! I explained to her what I was looking for and she did an amazing job. Not only on me but all my bridesmaid and my mother. The assistant she brought to help her was amazing as well.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Nikki Rey Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 155.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Madonna Vixen Makeup Artistry
    Madonna Vixen Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Nikki is always a pleasure! She is extremely talented, professional and really easy to work with. I've worked alongside Nikki many times and can assure you she will have you and your bridal party looking gorgeous on your wedding day!

• Melrose, 02176 See on map