Mike's Music, Inc. Reviews

133 | West Bridgewater, MA

133 Reviews for Mike's Music, Inc.

Christa · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing DJ Brought the best vibe to our wedding

TLDR: Mike's Music is an incredible vendor with an incredibly easy-to-use portal that made planning the easiest thing we did! Check out his glow-rentals - they're incredible for an outdoor party!

We could not have asked for a better company to work with than Mike's Music! With the additional stress of having a wedding during COVID (completely outside and spaced) - Mike and Kelly made this process as easy as could be. Mike came highly recommended to us as the perfect DJ that is a chameleon - he will adjust to the vibe you are looking for, and I can assure you he did just that! We didn't want the showboating DJ who has to be the center of attention, but rather someone who acted like another member of the family, and by the end of the night, I'd say Mike was family. His team has set up a ridiculously easy system to use - everything is in a web portal and I could hook up my Spotify to add any songs he didn't have (my dad wanted an obscure instrumental song to dance to). In fact, I could just add the list I had been curating! Not only did we ask for Mike's DJ services, but we also rented a number of games from him - we had pop-a-shot, glow mini-golf, and glow cornhole, and glow connect-four. Our guests LOVED these games and thought they really added a fun element to our socially distant wedding. Our wedding was 2 months ago, and I am still running through the pictures showing my guests having the time of their life and a lot of that is thanks to Mike!

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Catie

Catie K. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing DJ Services

We reached out to Mike about a month and a half before our 9/26 wedding. Mike and his associates were always quick to respond to all of our emails. We had two zoom calls with Mike, one to go over his music planning system, and one to review everything the week of the wedding. Both times he was prepared and professional. On the day of the wedding he double checked the names and songs with me before the introductions to make sure everything was correct. We did not provide many songs that we required him to play and he just read the room. All of his selections were perfect for the crowd and the dance floor was full all night. I would recommend Mike's Music to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • AnnMarie

Annmarie P. · Married on 09/04/2020

Hands down the best!

Where do I even begin.=? Getting married is stressful enough. Getting married during a pandemic is something we don't have a handbook on. Mike and his team were literally our saving grace. Through a cancelled wedding to rescheduling to dealing with ever changing guidelines Mike and his team made our day actually happen. From a contactless photobooth and hand sanitizing stations, to driving all the way to Maine for our wedding and even sending us a a gift when our wedding got cancelled with an encouraging message I literally feel like these people are family. Our dance floor was packed and I kept receiving compliments all night long. Here we are weeks later and people are still raving about just how much fun they had. Thank you Mike Kelly and John for the best night of our lives!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn F. · Married on 10/18/2019

Huge Crowd Pleaser

We met with John twice before our wedding. He listened to the environment we wanted to create and was very easy to work with. We did cuts of songs for our dances which were exactly as we were hoping for. Our guests made many comments about how all the songs flowed seamlessly and how great our DJ was! When it came to announcements, he was involved as we wanted him to be and was very respectful of our "do-not-play list."

Sent on 10/25/2019

Anna · Married on 09/27/2019

DJ Mike and Mike’s music are the best!

One of the best decisions my husband and I made during our planning process was hiring Mike’s Music. We were referred to Mike by two of my co-workers who hired him for their weddings and were so pleased! Mike is incredibly professional, organized, knowledgeable and still super fun. He provided the sound set up for our ceremony and DJ’ed our wedding. He has state of the art equipment and has carefully selected what he uses to provide the best experience. We loved all the music he played and he was really responsive to what we wanted. Thank you Mike for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/14/2019

Thank you!

Wow! Mike and his team were absolutely amazing to work with!! We had the pleasure of working with DJ Jon and he absolutely nailed it! Our dance floor was packed all night long. He even helped me cut my father/daughter song so we could surprise the crowd with a special choreographed dance. The crowd went wild!! The photo booth was packed all night long and I have the best photos from it. We even hired a videographer through Mike and he was fantastic to work with. All around, I can't thank the entire team enough for everything. It was the best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Emily L. · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfect Addition to Our Wedding

Mike was unreal. Such a nice guy and so easy to work with. He was so focused on making sure we had the night we were dreaming of. He worked with our JP to get the ceremony music perfect and was excellent throughout cocktail hour and dinner. We had THE BEST time dancing the night away. He has a great system of allowing you to choose a good variety of the songs you wanted and knows exactly where to add others in. Everyone at the wedding was dancing which was really important to me. We had the best night we could have asked for!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Experience!

We had an amazing experience with Mike as our wedding reception DJ! The online planning tool made it easy for us to make our playlist, pick special songs, and outline the reception timeline. Over email and in person, Mike and his team were helpful and professional. SOOO many of our guests (the young and older crowd) complimented how awesome the dance floor and music was throughout the night. I highly recommend Mike’s Music; you won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Peter · Married on 06/02/2019

Wedding Reception

Mike just completed my wedding. He was a pleasure to work with. From the minute my wife and I met him we knew he would do an excellent job at our wedding. He was professional, friendly and helped us work on every possible detail. I would highly recommend Mike’s Music for any event. My wife and I could not be happier!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Allison F. · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Dj Ever!

I am so glad that we chose Mike’s Music for our wedding. After attending a wedding in 2016 where Mike Dj’d and hearing rave reviews from our friends, we knew Mike was the person who we wanted to work with on our big day. We got married on May 25th 2019 and he provided our music as well as our lighting! Mike is a true professional and he was awesome to work with. He took the time to get to know my husband Justin and I, to understand what we were looking for. Throughout planning Kelly and Mike checked in our our process with utilizing the online planner for our music. This planner was so easy and fun to use as we decided what songs we wanted/ didn’t want played. During our final meeting, Mike was able to provide recommendations for our ceremony music and lighting. He went through all the names of the people in our bridal party to make sure that he would pronounce them correctly, as well as ironing out all of our little details. He even surprised us with a planned bit with the Best Man during his speech! We had so much fun dancing the night away with our family and friends! I would highly recommend Mike’s Music to anyone!
    Thank you Mike for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Kay

Kay C. · Married on 05/18/2019

One Less Thing To Worry About

No, we had no worry because of the very moment my wife and I met Mike for the first time in person. The charm, the friendly personality, the laughs, and the humbling assurance of his vast experience that never came off as boastful. He didn’t have to be but he was a friend first and not once did he ever make us feel like this was a business transaction. My wife and I sincerely felt cared for.

We opted for the Photo Booth as well, which his team provided - without going into any of the silliness and shenanigans of that evening (there were plenty), this decision turned out to be an absolute hit with guests.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jenny · Married on 05/18/2019

Danced the Night Away

Throughout our entire wedding, Mike and his team were the one of few things my wife and I never had to worry about. Neither because Mike was consistent in keeping us informed and up to speed with our agenda after every segment, nor was it his impeccable read on the crowd - Although, there truly is something to be said about the way he adapts his song selections to the reaction of the guests - friends and family have mentioned they had a hard time removing themselves from the dance floor. It wasn’t even because he came highly recommended from our friends. No, we had no worry because of the very moment my wife and I met Mike for the first time in person. The charm, the friendly personality, the laughs, and the assurance of his humbling experience that never came off as boastful. He didn’t have to be, but he was a friend first and not once did he ever make us feel like this was a business transaction. My wife and I sincerely felt cared for. We opted for the Photo Booth as well, which his team provided - without going into any of the silliness and shenanigans (there were plenty), this decision turned out to be an absolute hit with guests. Truly though, thanks to Mike and his suggestions, the song which accompanied my bride down the aisle will forever remind me of that beautiful moment. I vividly replay her every step in my mind every time I hear it. Our wedding day was truly perfect and quite honestly, it’s because music was one less thing we needed to worry about. Thank you for sharing this moment with us, Mike.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing dj!

We had the most incredible experience using Mike's Music as the DJ for our wedding. Mike came highly recommended, and he was the first and only person I called to DJ our wedding! The one thing I wanted for our wedding was for EVERYONE to be on the dance floor all night long, and MIKE DELIVERED!

We gave him a few specific songs we really wanted played, and trusted is expertise and judgment to fill in the rest - and he kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end. He was great at reading the crowd, keeping everyone moving and kept the flow of the whole day moving perfectly. We had guests texting us in the days after the wedding telling us how much they loved the music and dancing, saying it was one of the best wedding's they had been to - and that's truly because of Mike! He was a true professional and is seriously talented - I recommend him to everyone and anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Justin · Married on 09/08/2018

If you're as lucky as I am, my wife did most of the planning for our wedding. She gave me one important task to find our music vendor so I couldn't let her down. I researched a LOT of DJ's, bands, and live classical musicians in the area and I couldn't be happier that I found Mike. He was by far the most professional and organized vendor we dealt with throughout our wedding planning. There were times when we would email vendors and not hear back for a day or two... not Mike. He would proactively email us with itineraries and detailed plans for the big day and everything went very smoothly. He used wireless microphones during our ceremony so the pictures would be unobstructed by mic stands. We were initially concerned about the sound quality but Mike assured us that his equipment is very high quality and he was right. The sound quality was amazing (nothing cut out and everything went perfectly) and we ended up getting better pictures because of it! His talents are truly magical which is why my wife kept referring to him (probably against his will) as "MAGIC MIKE". Seriously you can't go wrong with him. He's got great energy and his website makes planning very easy. He won't let you down!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you Mike!

I am so glad that we found Mike’s Music for our wedding. We got married in August at Indian Pond Country Club. Mike provided our music, lighting and photo booth. Mike is a true professional. He was excellent to work with. He took the time to get to know us and to understand what we were looking for. He gave us access to an online planner that we were able to use to keep track of songs that we did and didn’t want to use. During our final meeting, he was able to provide recommendations for our ceremony music and lighting. He went through all the names of the people in our bridal party to make sure that he would pronounce them correctly. Mike was pleasant and had a professional demeanor. Our guests had so much fun dancing the night away. They also LOVED our photo booth. I loved that we got a flash drive at the end of the night with all the photo booth pictures on it. I would highly recommend Mike’s Music to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Mike was everything and more than we imagined for our 8/18/18 wedding! From the start he was incredibly responsive and made planning a breeze with his online planner. Mike met with us a few weeks before the wedding to finalize all of the details and sent us a detailed itinerary for the night. Absolutely stress free process and we were 110% confident Mike would make the night perfect. Our guests are still talking about how our wedding was "the most fun wedding they've ever been too" and how they've never been to a wedding where there wasn't ever a "lull on the dance floor". All thanks to DJ Mike! He's an amazing guy all around, look no further!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amy · Married on 07/07/2018

Mike was an amazing DJ for our wedding! He was very responsive whenever we had any questions. He took the time to get to know mine and my husbands specific music tastes and encorporated them effortlessly into our reception. Our entire wedding felt very personalized. We would highly recommend Mike’s Music!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kati · Married on 07/06/2018

Mike was awesome!!!! Mike is a pleasure to do business with! Everything was perfect! We had Mike do the up lighting, music, and Photo Booth for our reception as well as the music and sound for our ceremony. Mike made everything easy and was always available to answer questions. He even supplied mics so that my sisters could sing our first dance song. Our guests had a blast int he photo booth. He even customized the photo strips to have them match the sand dollar from our invitations! Thank you so much Mike's Music you guys rock!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Ally · Married on 06/23/2018

Mike and his staff were amazing to work with and did a phenomenal job at the wedding! They go above and beyond with customer service and both the lighting in the Photo Booth and photo templates were amazing. I would 100% recommend them to anyone who wants a fun an affordable Photo Booth for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Sarah · event on: 06/21/2018

Mike's Music was great to work with for their mini-golf rental. They worked with our budget, logistical challenges, and went above and beyond in providing information. Judy the office assistant and Michael the owner were both very responsive and informative. Their attending staff for the event were also very helpful and eager to work with us despite the rainy forecast. We were lucky enough for the rain to pass for mini golf to happen. Overall, they were great to work with and I'm looking forward to future rentals with Mike's Music. Thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Dan · event on: 06/17/2018

We did the mini golf rental for our son's birthday and it was a hit for all ages. Mike did a great job and we look forward to working with him again.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Victoria · event on: 06/01/2018

Such a great professional company. Looking forward do doing my corporate events with them moving forward!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Katie · event on: 05/31/2018

Mike's Music did a fantastic job for our company event. They were on time and very flexible and worked with us in regards to timing and budget needs. We will definitely be using them again.1

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kimberly · event on: 05/18/2018

Everyone had an amazing time and everything was so well organized. Mike and his team are amazing! The props for the photo booth and expectations we had were above and beyond. They really took the time to get to know us and the music we wanted, the photo booth pictures doubled as beautiful party favors, the scrap book and USB were an awesome edition! I can’t say enough good things about Mike and his team

Sent on 05/21/2018

Liana · event on: 05/15/2018

Mike provided mellow dinner music and a sound system for our corporate anniversary cocktail party.

Originally, we had planned a large employee corporate event on the Pilgrim Bell but it was unfortunately canceled due to high seas. Mike was great in crediting our account so that we could use for a future event. Mike's behind the scenes team is fantastic and very responsive. Their contracts and payment system is all online which makes it so easy for fast-paced people like me. Mike is very professional and an all-around nice guy. A coworker used him 20+ years ago at her wedding and I have no doubt will be using his services again soon for our corporate events.

Sent on 05/18/2018