284 High Street, Newburyport, MA 01950 Map · Phone number
1 review

About The PartyCake

INCREDIBLE - EDIBLE - UNFORGETTABLE
Your special cake for your special day should be unique, beautiful, and completely delicious. I work with you to create the most yummy confection using your inspiration (a photo, a color, your dress, your flowers, etc) and my cake talents. All of my cakes are made from scratch, using the best ingredients available, in my licensed residential kitchen in Newburyport, MA.

• treat cakes & confections
martha daves cake
PartyCakeLogo

1 Reviews for The PartyCake

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2009

This baker is one of the most talented women I have ever met. She sat with us until all of our questions, thoughts, and concerns were answered. I brought with me a few pictures and she had a few designs based on our wedding theme. We agreed on a style she had never created before (A 4 tier style with small tridot clusters, thin ribbon, and fresh orchids and roses). Two of our cake flavors were recipes the baker was familiar with (Lemon cake with raspberry filling, pumpkin spice with cream cheese filling). The third was a recipe from my family that my husband LOVES (Chocolate Stout cake with Chocolate Ganache filling)! The baker agreed to trial the recipe and see if she could work with it. The end result was beyond our expectations! I gasped when I saw the cake fully decorated. The true test would be the first cut. Again I was delighted and amazed at the delicous and perfect consistancy of my piece! My husband and I cut into different layers, and I immediately dove in for a taste of his piece. It too was unbelievable! The compliments we are still receiving regarding the wonderful cake continue to come in. We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with The Party Cake.

Sent on 10/25/2009

The PartyCake FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 284 High Street Newburyport, 01950 See on map
    Location of (The PartyCake)