Simply Perfect Weddings & Events Reviews

20 | Mountain View, CA

20 Reviews for Simply Perfect Weddings & Events

I recently got married at the Carriage House and had the wedding of my dreams! To begin with, Karie created and put together the vision we always wanted for our wedding. She had many fantastic recommendations for vendors that she knew and trusted. She arranged all of our meetings with vendors and she was very flexible and professional. Everything in our wedding (every little detail!) was absolutely perfect and beautiful! On the day of, I felt completely calm and happy. Karie worked with all of the vendors on our special day and organized everything. Without a doubt, I would recommend Karie to help plan your wedding. All of our friends and family talk about our our wedding was so special, unique, and unlike anything they have seen before. Karie is FANTASTIC!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

As the mother of the bride, I made a last minute decision to hire a day of coordinator. My daughter and I did all the planning ourselves, but as the date got closer, all the last minute and day of activities made it apparent that we needed help. We wanted to enjoy the wedding - so I started searching for a Day of Wedding Coordinator. The key reason we hired Karie was how organized and calm she was at our first meeting. Her website and the wonderful reviews made her one of our top 3 vendors to call, but she was the first to respond - and very timely.

We hired Karie on the spot, and from there on everything we agreed upon was in her hands and well managed. Having Karie's support really made the difference we expected. My daughter and I highly recommend her! She is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/14/2014

We could not have done it without you!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Ann Marie · Married on 05/25/2014

Karie was a savior! I could not have had a wedding without her help! I was finishing grad school/taking finals the same week as my wedding, insane I know.

First, Karie really helped to pull the vision together for the whole wedding. I am not such a visual person and when she came on board she tied all of the colors, linens, and look together. My wedding was BEAUTIFUL, and I give her a lot of credit!

She dealt with all of the vendors and organized everything for the big day. She ran errands for us to get the final things together the week before the wedding while I was taking exams. She was very flexible with my busy schedule, setting up meetings etc was very easy.

We had a lot of out of town guests because my husbands family is not local. The ceremony and reception were at different locations. The groomsmen got ready at a hotel and the bridal party got ready at my parents house, so we were kind of all over the place. Karie and her assistant pulled everything together seamlessly on my wedding day. If there were any bumps in the road...I had no idea! The day was perfect. Karie is an expert. I highly recommend her. I honestly could not have done it without her.

She is located in Middletown and my wedding was in Wilmington, there were no problems with her commute. She is highly professional and participates in continuing education for wedding planning so she is up to date on all things wedding/bridal.

If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, at least get one for the day-of. There is no way me or my mother would have been sane the day of my wedding without Karie.

Sent on 09/13/2014

I am so glad I found Karie and Simply Perfect Weddings! Planning my Maryland wedding from Manhattan had its challenges and I could not have done it without her! She was very supportive throughout the entire process. She patiently reviewed contracts with me from our vendors. She arranged meetings with vendors and was available on the weekends when I was able to travel from nyc to meet. Very flexible and accommodating! We had a large (>300 person), 2-day, interfaith wedding and Karie did not hesitate to take on the task. We could not have pulled it off without her!

After going through this process, I can say that hiring a wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made. We were able to connect with the most valuable vendors through Karie. We were able to organize shuttle transportation for 300+ people and enhance our guests’ experience through a level organization that would not have been possible without her. Family friends still tell my parents all the time that our wedding was unlike anything they’d ever attended and was truly the best wedding ever! You will be so happy with your decision to hire Karie!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2013

It was a last minute decision of ours to hire a day of wedding coordinator, but I'm glad we did! They made rehearsal run as organized and quickly as possible, and pointed out ideas that I hadn't even thought about such as checking our speakers to make sure our ceremony music could be heard from the outdoor seating. Our venue was very DIY, and they made sure the reception tent was layed out exactly how I wanted, which included moving tables and chairs themselves and directing vendors where to set up. They also discovered we were running low on alcohol and managed to take care of the situation before we even knew about it, which was wonderful! It was nice to have someone that people could turn to with problems other than the bride or groom. Further more, they made sure everything ran on time and they stayed until the very end to help us clean up and distribute vendor tips. They made our day as stress-free as possible. I'm sure they would have been even more help if I would have looked into this earlier, so I recommend speaking to them sooner rather than later to take care of more things for you!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Lori Anne · Married on 10/04/2013

I had the amazing opportunity to work with Simply Perfect Weddings and I can not express my utmost gratitude and satisfaction with job that was done. Karie and her team were able to take mine and my husbands ideas and desires and turn them into the most beautiful day of our lives! It truly could not have been done without them. Karie and her team genuinely cared about everything- big and small.I wish Simply Perfect Weddings all the success in the future and will always be there to personally recommended an amazing wedding planning experience with an amazing company.

Lori Anne Rapposelli

Sent on 10/08/2013

Cheryl · Married on 10/04/2013

My daughter's wedding was a beautiful event! Karie knew all the right vendors that fit the style and theme of the wedding. Her experience and recommendations were always insightful and she was a WONDERFUL person to work with.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2013

Karie O’Neill and her staff at Simply Perfect Wedding was a lifesaver for us. They helped us create the most beautiful wedding event and we are delighted with our decision to select her services.

Throughout the process, Karie was professional, patient and supportive. She provided suggestions for vendors and attended meetings to ensure all details were managed properly. We especially appreciated the high level of organization, structure and attention to detail she provided to our event planning. There were many more details and issues associated with wedding planning that we were unaware of, and Karie guided us through these with confidence, competence and professionalism.

Our wedding and reception went incredibly smoothly with many guests commenting on this and saying it was the best wedding they had ever attended. We attribute this, in large part, to Simply Perfect Wedding’s management of the process.

We highly recommend Karie O’Neill and her staff at Simply Perfect Wedding and can’t thank her enough for her outstanding service.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Michele · Married on 06/08/2013

Karie & her team executed our day flawlessly. From start to finish they ensured everything was taken care of. Honestly, I cannot rave about them enough & would highly recommend them to anyone. 100% hands down the best choice we made in the entire wedding process!
    Thanks Karie for making me, my family, and my day absolutely perfect.
    I'm recommending the team to all of my family & friends. You. Will. Not. Be. Disappointed.

Thanks Karie!
    ~ Michele & Tim Keegan.

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • F

Fred · Married on 10/06/2012

I am the father of the bride and can honestly say that Karie and her staff were absolutely wonderful, creative, professional and very flexible. She always had time to talk, discuss, and most of all...... listen...... to my daughter and all her many ideas. She gave suggestions for almost every aspect of the wedding process before, during and after. The days was as close to perfect as you could ask for and Karie and her staff was a major reason why!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Nikki · Married on 10/06/2012

I hired Simply Perfect Weddings as a Day of Coordinator for my wedding. I can honestly say, it was the best money we spent! Karie exceeded all of my expectations! Right from the beginning, she was so helpful in answering any questions I had and giving suggestions in certain aspects of my planning. She made every effort to make sure our day was perfect, and it was! My motto for my wedding was "different". I really wanted to incorporate unique ideas while keeping some of the traditional ones as well. Karie saw my vision and helped make it better than I ever imagined! I have had numerous compliments from our wedding guests at how organized and fun our wedding was, and I know I have Simply Perfect Weddings to thank for most of that! Thank you again and I will definitely recommend your company to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Ellen · Married on 05/05/2012

Karie did a superb job directing and setting up everything for the day of our wedding. She ensured our ceremony was arranged beautifully and that our reception ran smoothly from start to finish. Karie was friendly, professional, and I always felt I could trust her in handling the details of our special day.

All of Karie's hard work resulted in a stress free wedding day for myself. No words can describe how grateful I am for all of her efforts! Look no where else, Karie will ensure your wedding is Simply Perfect too.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Autumn · Married on 11/11/2011

Karie made letting go of my "wedding baby" just a little bit easier because she saw my vision and knew exactly what I was trying to do myself. I realized I wasn't going to be able to do EVERYTHING myself and she put my mind at ease. She really made my wedding day run smoothly even with little hiccups here and there. She is wonderful to work with and just a great person in general!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Kristen · Married on 04/16/2011

Karie from Simply Perfect Weddings was a dream to work with. She helped with finding vendors, setting up meetings, contract negotiations, follow ups etc. On the day of, she kept everyone on schedule and dealt with anything that popped up so that we could enjoy our day. She thought of and followed up on every detail and made our wedding an enjoyable and memorable experience for everyone. I would definitely recommend Karie, she is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/09/2011

melody · Married on 09/11/2010

When I first started to plan my wedding, I knew from the start that I wanted professional help. I also knew I wanted to be as involved as possible but still keep my fiance and myself as relaxed as possible. Simply Perfect Weddings was the perfect solution.
    Our wedding took place on my family's private residence, a horse farm in Middletown, DE. My fiance and myself however, live in Manhattan, NY. The distance was the main reason we thought a planner would be beneficial. After our first meeting/consultation with Karie at SPW (which was free!), we knew we had not only made the right decision but found the right coordinator.
    Planning our wedding with a ceremony in a barn and a reception on the lawn meant we had to make up for a lot of the details that come with a more traditional venue. The never ending list included tasks we wanted to take on ourselves and also some that we would rather not have dealt with. Simply Perfect Weddings offered a menu of services and packages that made customizing our contract and level of coordination fun and easy. Karie was more than willing to communicate with us by any means we chose and on any schedule we chose.
    At the end of it all, the process was amazing. Never had we thrown an event of that magnitude and we didn't anticipate getting through it easily. But we did. Really. Karie will always be special to us and this review doesn't come close to expressing her true worth and our gratitude.

You rock lady, and we thank you.

Sent on 01/06/2011

Jean · Married on 06/12/2010

I planned my wedding myself, and as I got towards the end I realized that I there was no way that i could keep everything moving smoothly the day of the wedding. So as a wedding present to myself I hired Simply Perfect Weddings to coordinate the day of activities and it was the best decision I could have made. She made the day run so smoothly so I didn't have to worry about anything. She took care of the details, big and small, from making sure all the vendors knew where they were going and what was expected of them, to fluffing out my dress as I went down the aisle. She arrived early to make sure everything was in order and to set up the items that the reception hall wouldn't do, she helped everyone get down the aisle, if something went wrong at my wedding I never knew about it, she made everything run flawlessly!

Sent on 08/27/2010

Diane · Married on 02/22/2014

My daughter, Amanda was married last Saturday, 2/22/14. I made the best decision possible, a few months before the wedding to hire Simply Perfect Weddings LLC as our Day of Event Planner. I can't say enough about how helpful Karie was at the rehearsal and both Karie and Stacy were on the wedding day. I thought several times during the bride and bridal party getting ready, how overwhelmed I would have been, if Karie was not there!

My venue changed ownership shortly before the wedding and I was only informed four days prior. Karie was even more valuable as a result, as she had been involved and had a good feel for all of the expectations I had from the venue. Karie and Stacy worked tirelessly the day of the wedding and kept things on track.

Thanks Karie and Stacy! I will recommend you without hesitation.

Diane (MOB)

Sent on 02/25/2014

Karie and Stacey were wonderful to work with. After having a not so great experience with a previous vendor, and having to change wedding planners mid-planning, it was a pleasure to get the excellent service, responsiveness, and attention to detail that they provided! I used their services for the 6 weeks prior to my wedding, wedding rehearsal, and day of services. I honestly don’t know how I would have made it through the wedding day without them! Karie provided the right amount of authoritativeness with the vendors and my wedding party while still remaining very professional and easygoing. I would highly recommend their services to any bride.

Sent on 09/05/2013

M · Married on 11/10/2012

3.5

Karie and Stacy were wonderful. They have great ideas, extremely kind demeaners, endless patience and they always get the job done in a polite professional way. We delegated numerous tasks to them and they always represented us well. They checked in frequently and always kept the momentum going forward. They ask the right questions and were wonderful with details. Ours was a reasonably large wedding (271) and they were un-phased by the size. Wedding day they were always where we needed them to be.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Simply Perfect Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks, M, for the kind review! We loved being a part of your wedding. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness :)