13 Reviews for Roger Hammons Photography

12 Roger Hammons Photography Reviews

Roger was great to work with and very compassionate.

Profile Picture Shahla, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

His unique shots capture the essence of the this special day.

Profile Picture Donald, 1/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roger was fantastic. Many of his photos really captured the moment for the various segments of the wedding ceremony and subsequent reception activities. His candid shots of the guests were very special and will create many lasting memories of this special day. He is a real artist that creates lasting memories for any event.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I couldn't have chosen a much better photographer to bless us with an amazing engagement session. The out come of the photos were so amazing that I cried. From start to finish he was amazing from communicating to the whole session process ... And it was worth every penny. Thank you again for being so amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Virginia and used Roger for our photographer. He was extremely accommodating and easy to work with. And most importantly, he made my husband and I both feel so comfortable during the engagement session even though neither of us like having our picture taken. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User6541545, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Meeting Roger was one of the luckiest moments in the planning of our wedding - we were blessed to win a free engagement session at a convention. Roger has been absolutely amazing to work with! He put a lot of work into our engagement shoot long before we even had the session. He spent time learning about us as a couple in order to best capture our relationship on film, and he visited the location TWICE before the day of the shoot to find the perfect spots for each of our photos. The shoot itself was more than I could have asked for. Roger is very good at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera by helping you set up poses and also encouraging you to let loose and enjoy the shoot. The photos themselves came out absolutely beautiful and represent us so well. The prints and other products (we bought a storybook of ~30 photos) are HIGH QUALITY. He orders from a photo lab that uses the best materials and does great editing. Everything we have is so much better than what I would have gotten ordering myself! We loved working with Roger so much that we have also booked him for our wedding. I'm fully confident that he will do amazing work again and I'm so glad to have zero worries about the memories he will capture for us of our wedding. Thank you, Roger!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 2/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Roger has an amazing eye for photography, is creative, patient and has a great style and rapport with people during shoots. We were so pleased both with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He really captured the emotions and all the beautiful details of our wedding and reception so exquisitely. He's also a very nice man, easy to work with and arrived early both for our engagement shoot and wedding. He also attended our rehearsal at our request so he could get a "lay of the land" before the wedding, which we very much appreciated. Roger also happily worked side-by-side with our videographer to ensure that our whole day flowed seamlessly. His wedding package also included the engagement shoot. My only disappointment was that we both felt a "hard sell" to buy additional photos and upgrade our photo package after having already spent a great deal of money with Roger for our engagement and wedding photos. That was a bit of a turnoff for us. All said, Roger is an excellent photographer and provides a personalized experience for less money than most other "big box" photographers in the area. We would definitely recommend his service to others.

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are very happy that we lucked into having Roger photograph our wedding! we are a very laid back couple and although Roger was able to show us beautiful formal pictures in his portfolio, he was also able to hop down to our casual level and give us a great combination of posed and candid shots. He was amazingly patient with our lack of "plan" for photos, and worked very hard to understand why we wanted, even without us saying it. He was professional, on time, and a pleasure to work with. He was able to capture photos of us in our "snow machine" exit, which was incredible important to us. We got married in the middle of July on the hottest day of the year, at a winery. Dispite the heat and sun, Roger and his assistant were all over the venue capturing moments that we will cherish forever.

His prices are very reasonable, and the quality of photos is top notch.

Profile Picture Cait , 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our decision to hire Roger Hammons as our photographer at our Wedding was one of our best decisions we made in planning our wedding. Roger is a true professional in every sense of the word. First we were impressed with his presentation at a convention, then we set up and appointment and were further impressed as he truly listened to our needs. He was always available to speak over the phone, or meet in a short times notice. Roger photographed our reception, and wedding. His shots were amazing, as it captured the love we felt between us, and with our family and friends. The pictures were a mix of laughter, love, and heartfelt moments. Roger is very organized. Its a step by step process prior to the event. He sent out a very organized planner to us, which asks important questions, and schedule of events. This was very helpful in the preparation, so that we were all on same page the day of the event. Roger is a pleasant person to work with, very easygoing, and openminded. He was very considerate of any concerns or needs. We would certainly use Roger Hammons for future events, and would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for excellence in the photography trade.

Profile Picture User5029154, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice of Roger for our wedding! He was so excited for us and worked with us on many projects, including Save the Dates (using photos from our free engagement photo session), post-wedding gifts for our parents, and Christmas cards. They were all beautiful!

Roger was also very professional, and reached out to us often to check in. We greatly appreciated his dedication to our wedding day and helping to capture the beauty of it all. He was so supportive and helpful. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Lynette, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I could not be happier with how the wedding album Roger created for us turned out! I am definitely the bride who was super into the details and wanted everything to be just so and even the first draft he showed was spot on - modern and artful. It beautifully captured the spirit of the wedding and I was so impressed he was able to sort through the thousands of images and filter it down to an amazing set that really lets me relive all the emotion and joy of that day. I usually have a ton of edits I would want for a project like this and really only wanted to switch out a few images of the reception so more images of certain guests made it in. I did view all of the raw images and he really picked all the ones I would have. Through the edits of the guests he helped me understand how to balance the images (why some worked better than others based on space/layout/other images on the page) and I saw how much artistry goes into his albums. He was incredibly patient and attentive. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I have images that we treasure. It was a wonderful day! The photographs capture these moments perfectly!

Profile Picture User4779467, 2+ years ago, 1 Review