Rachel Zee Photography Reviews

6 | Monterey, CA

6 Reviews for Rachel Zee Photography

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

Rachel was an amazing photographer. I would recommend her to everyone. She is sweet, flexible and a pleasure to be around. Her photography captured our wedding perfectly, from the sweet and heartfelt moments to the fun and silly moments. As someone who is uncomfortable in front of the camera, she made me feel at ease and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Hannah · Married on 08/26/2016

Rachel is absolutely amazing, I know whatever I say won't do her justice. Rachel photographed our wedding this past august and she was my favorite wedding vendor by far. I fell in love with her profile on her website for her artistic eye and style. I also loved that she is involved with Elizabeth's Library International which establishes libraries and supporting educational opportunities in underserved areas of the world. Once I met her I knew I had to have her photograph our wedding as she was genuinely interested in me, our love story, and what was important to us on our wedding day. She responded to emails quickly and was very flexible with our day and customized a package that met our needs. She even stayed a couple hours more than originally scheduled since dinner went long and we wanted more photos dancing. My husband and I wanted to do a color smoke bomb effect during our bride and groom photos during cocktail hour and since Rachel was concerned that it may be a fire hazard and didn't want to risk it on our wedding day (which we appreciated) so she offered to do a second photoshoot no charge. So thoughtful and generous!

She captured our day beautifully- from the decoration details, family shots, and candid moments of the day. Looking at the pictures I didn't even remember her being there taking pictures, she was a calm and warm presence when interacting with her yet she maneuvered around non-invasively. She captured our ceremony from so many different spots and angles and everyone kept saying that we didn't even notice her taking most of them which was perfect- as it made our pictures feel more natural and authentic. I can't stop looking at our photos- I'm obsessed with them! People keep saying they're the best wedding photos they have seen.

Not only is she an amazing artist and photographer, she is a wonderful person.

I could go on and on- just know that you will be so happy with her and her work!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Raquel · Married on 07/12/2015

Rachel is awesome! She was the photographer for my wedding. She is so sweet and makes things super easy!! She also very responsive to emails. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Cici · Married on 12/28/2014

Rachel did an great job as our wedding photographer. She was experienced and professional, easy to communicate with and took awesome photos. Rachel was able to direct us to get some great shots as my husband and I were pretty clueless on what type of photos we wanted. After the wedding we got our photos back within a couple weeks. Couldn't have been happier with Rachel, would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/23/2015

SAVANNAH · Married on 10/19/2013

Rachel is absolutely amazing!! We met a few times before my wedding to discuss pictures and on the day of the wedding she was so organized and truly made the process so easy and relaxing! I love love looking at my pictures! Thank you for everything Rachel!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Sara · Married on 10/12/2013

Rachel is wonderful for some many reasons and a talented photographer. First of all, she is a great person. She is so friendly, calm, and just plain happy - all qualities you want in your photographer who will be with you for 8+ hours on the biggest day of your life. She is so calm and easy going and as the photographer was able to lead the way and provide guidance throughout the day without ever coming across as bossy or over-bearing. Rachel has the ability to make everyone she photographs feel so comfortable and at ease.

Rachel was so great at accommodating all of my requests. When I gave her several pages of Pinterest examples and a very long list of family photos and "must have" shots she tackled it with confidence. Even during the wedding day she was great a reminding me of certain shots I discussed with her (which as crazy as the day is I would have totally forgotten about).

We were so happy with the beautiful photos she captured on our wedding day. She captured all of the big moments plus all of the little details. She has a great eye for beautiful lighting too! In reviewing all of the photos she took there was nothing that we felt was missing and we were beyond impressed. What wonderful keepsakes we have for years and years to come!

Thank you Rachel Zee!!