Manuel Ortega Photography

Monterey, CA View map
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

Driven by a passion for photographic excellence and possessing years of experience, Manuel is the top wedding photographer in the Monterey bay area. His unique ability to anticipate and capture even the most fleeting of special moments is evident in his photography. Now in his eighteenth year as a professional wedding photographer, most of Manuel's weddings come from word of mouth referrals. Manuel is an award winning Monterey County Wedding Photographer with service including but not limited to Carmel, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Santa Cruz, Big Sur, San Francisco, Los Angeles and destinations worldwide.

www.ManuelOrtegaPhoto.com

831-682-7170

info@manuelortegaphoto.com

Manuel Ortega Photography

191 Lighhouse Ave A4

Monterey, CA 93940

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

Matted Prints
Negatives
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Holly
    Holly Married on 03/06/2021

The best of the best

Where do I even start? I asked friends for a recommendation for a local photographer that did weddings. I was given a dozen different ones that I went and researched on my own. My husband and I have played with photography in the past and were really picky on who we would choose for our big day. We were blown away by Manuel's website and work.
    He responded quickly to my online inquiry and any and every random question I had.
    Due to Covid, this was the only person besides our family and minister that would be at our wedding. He arrived at the location before we did, which I didn't expect, because I'm usually the first one everywhere. I met him and his lovely wife/assistant and was instantly at ease. I didn't even have to ask, they immediately starting documenting our big day. They gave direction when we asked, but it was like they weren't even there, yet they captured every single special moment, ones even I missed. Our family left talking about how nice and professional they were.
    We received our pictures back FAST, and holy crap... I cried out of happiness as I looked through them. They were so good, I literally don't know how to pick which ones to print to put on the wall. Every time I look through them, I find even more that I love and appreciate.
    If you are thinking of hiring Manuel, do it. My friends and family are obsessed with our pictures and I'm so grateful we chose him. I will stop strangers on the street and tell them about my amazing experience. I look forward to working with him in the future.
    Rosa S. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing!

Working with Manuel and his wife Melissa was a great experience! I haven't had a photo shoot done since my senior pictures, which was about 8-9 years ago, and this was my fiance's first photo shoot, so we were definitely nervous and our anxiety was at an all time high! Manuel and Melissa definitely made us feel at ease with everything and just made our whole engagement session run smoothly. They have the best personality and a great sense of humor, which definitely helped our nervousness. We are SO IN LOVE with our photos!!!! If we didn't already have a wedding photographer booked, we definitely would have booked them for our wedding!! Thank you so much Manuel and Melissa!
  • Kristen
    Kristen C. Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Manuel and his wife, Melissa, are surely a dynamic duo!

I cannot thank these two enough for making our photo session easy and so much fun! Manuel is a pure genius behind the camera. He has an incredible eye for shots and poses that will leave you cherishing these images for a lifetime. Melissa was just as wonderful in assisting with lighting, offering other poses, and helping to keep our dog鈥檚 attention towards the camera! These two are just a joy to be around. I immediately felt comfortable with them! I cannot express how awesome these two are and I cannot recommend them enough! After our session, I was smiling for the rest of the evening! Do yourself a favor and book them for your next photo session!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

DJS ETC / DJ Jose Arreguin DJS ETC / DJ Jose Arreguin Wedding DJs

I work with a lot of photographers. Very few take their craft more serious that Manuel. he is not only a creative perfectionist. He and his team have a genuine interest in his clients final product. He is professional, flexible and so easy to work with....When i see him on site..I get excited.

The DJ Booth The DJ Booth Wedding DJs

When I see Manuel Ortega walking up with his camera all i can say is this day will be memorable for the client. We work together great on the timeline making sure each main event is captured. Call him today!

A Sparkling Event A Sparkling Event Wedding Planners

Manuel Ortega Photography is great at what they do. I have had the privilege to work with them and it is always a treat to watch them with the couple. They are professional, prompt and very easy going. We have fun together while we work and they really know how to make the clients feel comfortable.

191 Lighthouse Ave Ste A4 Monterey, CA, 93940
Location of (Manuel Ortega Photography)

Manuel Ortega Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Manuel Ortega Photography include in the starting price?

Manuel Ortega Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography services does Manuel Ortega Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Manuel Ortega Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Manuel Ortega Photography offer?

Manuel Ortega Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Manuel Ortega Photography offer?

Manuel Ortega Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Manuel Ortega Photography offer for wedding events?

Manuel Ortega Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Manuel Ortega Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Manuel Ortega Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding