Mesa, AZ 85212 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Brubaker Portraits

About Kris: I have been photography professionally for over 10 years. I love my Hubby Bill, our rescue fluffy orange kitty “Buddy”, COFFEE & Tea, Couples in love, Adventure, Exploring, Weddings, Laughing, Watercolor, Flowers, Binge watching Netflix, and Margarita. I live and breathe photography . I’m so happy to be able to photograph your love adventure as a full-time job. I am currently based in Mesa, Arizona, but do hold me to just AZ. Just say the words and I will start the packing. Being able to photography you in a place at is special is magical.

About Brubaker Portraits

We are affordable wedding photography and the wedding industry's Preferred Professionals, Award-winning, Published, and Crisfield.

Our wedding photography has a lifestyle look with editorial feel to it. When it comes to weddings, Kris is the lead photographer with a editorial approach to shooting. With setting up the shoot with it look natural. Bill, 2nd shooter. He has a journalism, lifestyle approach to photography. For that more hands free look.

On your wedding day; Brubaker Portraits is there from start to finish. From when you get ready, to your grand exit. We at your side every step of the way. We are there to photograph the grand (or quaint!) scale of your wedding all the way down to little details that you been planning for months. We specialize in timeless art pieces that will last for generations.

Kris Lead Photographer:

97e6c257b87a5fc7 1532310395 28c824467252b564 1532310392554 9 FawcettWedding 182

11 Reviews for Brubaker Portraits

• F

Frankie · Married on 01/27/2018

I met Kris in January 2017 to book her as my photographer for my engagements, bridals, and 8 hours for my wedding. She was very professional, friendly and she lets you know everything upfront. We took our engagements around February/March they were In the country. She doesn't mind the country side. She was very patient with us and with our almost two year old. And For my bridals she came to my area where I live in (Red Rock, Tx). She made me feel beautiful during the session. She sketched out before hand each pose we did. She makes me excited for my big day in January 2018. If you want a laid back, easy going, professional photographer Kris is the one for you.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Stacy · Married on 12/31/2017

Kris was so amazing and made us feel so comfortable from the start. Our engagement photos were great, but I am beyond in love with our wedding photos! Kris is super patient and understanding about the craziness of a wedding day. They were also very affordable. Brubaker Portraits was the right choice and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Kristi · Married on 12/01/2017

We had our first meeting with Kris Brubaker at Starbucks. She answered all of our questions and was able to provide us the details of signing a contract with her. We hired her on the spot! We are so pleased with the engagement photos she took. She’s has a great understanding of lighting. We’ve never been “posed” for photos. Kris was patient when posing is and helping us create really photographic moments. Our sunset wedding photos are GORGEOUS!! She was extremely professional and easy to work with. She succeeded with capturing the memorable moments of our special day. In addition, she understood our budget and worked with us so we could get everything we wanted. I highly recommend Brubaker Photography to others!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Brubaker Portraits FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount