Dave Medal Photography

Santa Cruz, CA View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

I’ve had the privilege of telling stories through photography since 2006. Every wedding is as unique as are the wonderful couples I work with. No wedding is alike and my goal is to capture one of a kind images as precious and distinct as you are. I strive to create images that are crafted and captured unobtrusively. It is important to me to create unique and timeless photographs while documenting fleeting, yet cherished moments that are part of the energy, tranquility, love, passion, chaos, and joy that is your wedding day. I would be honored to work with you. I look forward to speaking with you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Abigail S. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful process and day-of with Dave!

Bottom line: Dave is a fantastic photographer and wonderful to work with throughout the whole process!

Detail: We found Dave through searching wedding vendor websites (including Wedding Wire) and reached out cold. From the very beginning, he was a pleasure to work with. We had specific concerns about the lighting at our venue, so he sent us examples of his work in similar conditions to evaluate. Dave was responsive throughout the entire process, adjusting all the details to suit us and our day's schedule/needs. It was the opposite of a cookie-cutter approach; Dave created a plan specific to us and what we wanted. He was clear, communicative, and responsive from our first email onward. The actual day-of was exactly as Dave promised: guidance when needed, but otherwise, he captured the moments as they flowed. He even made the posed shots easy and fun to do. I can't say enough good things about Dave -- he is the best!
    Holly Married on 04/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dave went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding day. The wedding was a destination for us, but I was able to meet with him for coffee when I was up in the area to discuss what I wanted the day to look like and the types of pictures we wanted taken. We wanted candid shots more so than the traditional posed pictures and he was happy to oblige us with this request. On the wedding day, he went through my list that I had provided of certain pictures I wanted and then also asked me if there were any others that I had thought of or wanted. Brian, his assistant, was excellent as well and super helpful. They both were relaxed and easy going throughout the day which helped with my overall emotional state. They checked with me throughout to make sure I had what I needed and if there was anything that they could do. It has only been 5 days since the big event, but he has already emailed and included a picture, which has me excited to see the rest of the day! I would recommend Dave's photography to anyone.
  • F
    Fariba I. Married on 07/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Dave is amazing! He took our engagement photos and our recent wedding photos, and he has such an incredible eye. He is constantly taking creative photos and is just incredibly talented. And besides his incredible skills, he is a wonderful and kind person. I was stressed when Dave showed up to begin photos as many Brides tend to be on their wedding day, and he was just so calm. He put me at ease and got right to work without me having to tell him what I wanted. Dave just knows what to do and he is the absolute best. Thank you Dave for capturing all the special moments of our wedding! If you are looking for a photographer with fresh ideas, a calm and kind demeanor, and who is constantly there capturing all the moments of your happy day and doing an amazing job in the process, hire Dave Medal!

Thanks for everything, Fariba & Adam 07.19.13
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Professional Makeup Artistry Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

"Dave is such a joy to work with; he has an amazing eye for detail and his portraiture is incredible!" -- Maria Chang of PMA

Pacheco St Santa Cruz, CA, 94116
Location of (Dave Medal Photography)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding